KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Spell bound RP

Spell bound RP
Started by: Mardel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mardel
true vampire lord

Spell bound RP

The Story for future referance if your good or evil you can deside to change to the other if you meet someone or something happens but you must have a reason
Thousand of years had passed since two of the most powerful Warlocks and wizards, from the alignment of good and evil ,came together knowing that the battle between them would never end unless they stopped it themselves.

They cast a spell of peace but that did not work. The four mages made a wall so strong no weapon could destroy it. Using there magic there was no evil on the good side of the planet and vis versa.

There was a myth which said only a knife can destroy all of good or evil and that when that is found the final war between them WILL begin.

MY INTRO

Mardel in the company of the knite and wind (and whoevr else) user they got pushed over the top of the wall by the wind which slowly took them to the floor and set up a camp so that they can tlk about what there going to do....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:39 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David watched the ones getting over the wall. He needed them to get to the knife, so he followed them, but in a distance.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 10:14 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Gia walked through the dense forest quietly. all was calm, not a sound besides the occansional rustle of a branch from the wind. she fell into step under the huge towering trees. her hand reaching out, seemingly grabbing nothing, but instead, the shadows rippled, as if they were water, then turned completly black. she removed her hand, pulling the forest coneccted to that shadow into sight. she repeated these steps once again, however this time she lifted and cupped her hands. a ball of smokey blackness rolled around in them, slipping through her fingers from time ot time.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 12:34 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Iseah woke up out side the tavern he was sitting in the previous night. "What the... Oh great! That is the last time I try to help these hooligans!" He got up and dusted himself off. Then he turned and looked at he tavern one last time. "Rot in hell you animals!" He said spitting on the ground in front of door. Then he walked toward the forest.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:15 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David took aid of the wind and jumped up on the wall. He landed with ease softly as he standed up. He looked down at the light as he watched the forest. He looked at the dark side. "It does not look much different from the dark side" he said. You could see far from the wall him standing there. He looked at the men getting up on the wall. Those men was going to help him get the knife. What a foolish plan anyway. They could have hid the power within a huge sword or something. The wind blew hard and he smiled as he looked down on the light side of the wall and at the camp the men started building.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:23 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Iseah walked through the dark forest, unafraid of anything he might encounter.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:33 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

Mardel had finished the cam and set up a small fire to cook some wild boar they had caught while Mardel went out to drink the blood from an unsuspecting human.

Mardel was in side the near by forest when he saw a male covered in white silk with violet eyes and hovered around behind him saying
"well what do we have hear ," while drawing his katana which was engulfed by flames.

He put his katana to the back of this mans neck and sensed something and, whistled and the man was surrounded by bats while Mardel vanished to take the life of a lower form of refreshment.

Soon after this he found a pair of teenagers heading towards the camp which he had made one male the other female . he followed them for about five minuets and a lightning blot hit in between them and also stunned them getting refreshed from the girls blood he finished seeing the boy run away.Mardel left him to stagger off and reached his camp and watched as his followers scoffed there face's.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:37 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Leala sat next to the fire reading her book that her father gave to her before she left. She tore out a page, wrote something on it, then folded up and putted aside.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:58 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mardel
Mardel had finished the cam and set up a small fire to cook some wild boar they had caught while Mardel went out to drink the blood from an unsuspecting human.

Mardel was in side the near by forest when he saw a male covered in white silk with violet eyes and hovered around behind him saying
"well what do we have hear ," while drawing his katana which was engulfed by flames.

He put his katana to the back of this mans neck and sensed something and, whistled and the man was surrounded by bats while Mardel vanished to take the life of a lower form of refreshment.

Soon after this he found a pair of teenagers heading towards the camp which he had made one male the other female . he followed them for about five minuets and a lightning blot hit in between them and also stunned them getting refreshed from the girls blood he finished seeing the boy run away.Mardel left him to stagger off and reached his camp and watched as his followers scoffed there face's.
Iseah drew his sword and and summoned a wall of flame to cook the bats that surrounded him. When they were all thoroughly chard, he put his sword back. "Well, that was annoying. At least it was an easy meal." He said picking up a few of the cooked bats and eating them. "I should be more careful." Iseah chuckled, bat crumbs falling out of his mouth as he laughed.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:46 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David jumped down the wall and with a hard smash he landed into the camp making the ground tremble. He looked around and saw a girl reading a book. He standed up straight and looked around. "Im david" he said witha dark voice.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:51 AM
Maleficus
King dork

After Iseah finished with the bats he continued his trek into the forest. A few minutes later he found a giant wall. "There is a wall blocking me from my path!" He said exclaiming the obvious. He looked at the wall again and shrugged. "I guess I just have to do this the hard way." He said climbing over the wall. He found a small encampment on the other side, and hid in some near by trees until he knew it was safe.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:59 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

"Hello David, what brings you here?" Leala said putting away her book and looking up at him. She looked him over and could tell he was evil.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:07 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Iseah saw a gigantic and awesome, yet very dark man talking to a pretty young which. "Whats all this then?" he wondered to himself, moving closer quietly to hear what they were talking about.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:16 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David watched her. "I am here to aid you in the search of the knife, noble witch" he said. "Where are your fellowship?"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:15 PM
Mardel
true vampire lord

(OOC:Mele your good you were already and we were already in the good half of the world so if you climbed the wall you would be going into the dark side of the world lol.)

Mardel reached the camp looking streight at the large guy and laughed "well well well what do we have here ," he said as if he had known him from the past . "so what do we have the pleasure for your presance."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:57 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Hello there..." he waited a while.. "Mardel.." he said and smiled. "I have come to aid you in the search of the knife. Pleasure meeting you guys" He walked around in the camp. "How wiull you do this?" he asked.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:10 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

"as you well know the legends starts,the final battle will start in the middle of the forest, around the glowing stone, and thats just over there and well with all these people, it should be an easy task to kill any that chalenge us, so i predicte if we go there the knife will appear at some point," he said while walking alongside David

"wouldnt you agree" he said soon after

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:49 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I do.. Together these people are a mighty combination. I sense high power in all of them. But i also know there is alot of people ready to give us a hard time getting the knife. They are not weak either" He smiled as he crossed his arms and watched the forest. He looked down at Mardel and smiled.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:51 AM
Mardel
true vampire lord

Looking up he mentioned as a joke,"well either you need to shrink or i need to grow"

"well i do agree,it might be hard,and we still have loads to do,so shall we countinue this convosation later now lets be heading towards the empty area in the middle of the forest,a small group has already started to set up a resting place,for the night wich will be upon us soon."

Now looking towards the forest smiling almost laughing at the diferance between the dark land forests full of dead trees.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:00 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David took his arm around mardel and lifted him up. "Size does not always mather, my friend" he said and laughed. The envoirment was intresting. Not quite like the dark side, and defenatly not like heaven or hell. "Lets go" he said and marshed towards the forest. He sensed keepers of light was not faar away. "We need to watch out. These woods can hide many things."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:17 AM