KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Warson town, soap opera

Warson town, soap opera
Started by: padmeXskywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

Warson town, soap opera

Padmii drove her derango down the highway. It was a new town and very foreign.
In USA, she didnt know anyhting about anyone. She was twenty and was living a life alone for the first time in her life. The only person left in her life now was her daughter, Amy-Lee, who had just had her third birthday.

She found her street, Granger road, and parked her car outside a large villa called Tropics house. It was a cream yellow colour with a beautiful blue fornt door. Oh, how america was so unlike her home country, england. She took out her keys and unlocked the door. All of her furniture was there. It was neat and tidy. It was perfect. Now she was desperate to invite somebody over, to show them around her new house and make them a coffee.
She waited all day in her house waiting for somebody to knock.

carry on... (knock on my door)

Attachment: padmii aconda.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:35 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Yuo need permission to start a thread here.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:41 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

pooh, hu by???

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:42 AM
padmeXskywalker is currently offline Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

You get permissio by Ush the moderator. If you want to start a thread go to the "READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here"
thread at the top of the unhosted roleplaying forum. Place your story and plot and wait until you have enough people backing up your idea.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:54 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

k. thanx smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:56 AM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

there. i did it.now im waitin 4 a reply. wen i do i shall start this thread again. itz all screwed up now. sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No permission- closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote