KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial: Dark Destroyers

Judgment of Celestial: Dark Destroyers
Started by: ESB-1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Judgment of Celestial: Dark Destroyers

*Warning*
((Players under Earth's Defenders...the Dark Campaign will have spoilers. If you want to be surprised I suggest you don't read this))

Mission 1: Countdown of Death
-Serrago and P3 are gathered in the City of Celestial-
Serrago: The Global Civil War isn't killing enough people. Go to Japan and help speed up the death toll. Diablen must be restored to full power.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Aug 19th, 2005 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 12:25 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((After working a bit on the Dark Campaign I believe it is ready to start but we should have a good intro))

-Three years have passed since the T-Virus Outbreak. The Six Reapers; the greatest threat to mankind have been killed expect one. That one is ESB-1138 codename Jack O'Neil who tries to help people now. But when their is good; their is evil. P3 (Three Paladins) have emerged after hiding for years and years waiting for the right time. If they would have tried to get in the way of the Six Reapers they would have surely been defeated-
-Diablen (A powerful and terrible plant like creature that feeds off the planet's Celestial Energy), as rumor goes, created P3 in case he was ever defeated and needed to be revived. Rumor also has it that Diablen created the greatest hero of World War III, Serrago that had vanished after a mission to Jacksonville. A clone of Serrago battled Jack and company and was defated-
-Now P3 and Serrago has returned to the City of Celestial where the planet's Celestial Energy is at where the weakened Diablen hides-
Serrago: Those fools stopped father. His energy isn't even half way to full. The girl won't go anywhere. We need to increase the planet's Celestial Energy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:39 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: But Serrago, what of ESB-1138?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:14 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: The virus makes him no threat to us.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:03 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: Kajak; Rufus; Norce; now is the time to begin the final phase.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:42 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: We will do whatever it is that you ask. What are our orders my liege?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:46 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: The Final Phase includes the last Celestialian that escaped from death. She is the only person that can seal the Celestial Energy off from Diablen. She will be traveling with Destinie and Lance. But first we need to make sure the death count of the Global Civil War rises quickly. Each of you will go to a military base and nuke a certain area. The piece of paper I handed you has that area.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:57 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak looks at his paper.

Kajak: It is done my liege. I will leave at once.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:59 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-Serrago sits down and looks at the dead body of Si'No Tarra-
Serrago: Everything goes as planned. Show no mercy but if you run into ESB-1138; do not kill him. He is still needed for the Showdown.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:01 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: But sir, ESB-1138 could still stand in our way. Please, let me eliminate him. Is he not but a thorn in our sides?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:06 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: ESB-1138 is needed. If he died before he completed the final task father would never be restored to his full power.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:08 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: You are right. We must revive father. If I run into brother, I WILL take him captive.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:11 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: No. You would be foolish to fight him again 1 on 1. Unlike you, ESB-1138's true power has yet to be seen. It almost was once at the Tower of Celestial but he was cut short. Just nuke the areas and find Professor Hipkins. The old man has gotten in my way the last time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:13 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: But sire! Surely I can take ESB-1138! I have seen his power and it is nothing compared to my own!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:14 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: Only due to the virus. It is slowly but surely destroying ESB-1138 from the inside. Before the virus three years ago, ESB-1138 defeated the two strongest members of the Six Reapers alone and my clone.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:16 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak: but that was just a clone! You saw our fight, I beat brother as if he was nothing! Virus or not, he is an inferiorite to P3.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:19 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Serrago: Go ahead if you want to feel Heaven's Circle.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:21 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak gritted his teeth.

Kajak: I will nuke what you wish Serrago. I will be brief.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:26 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-Serrago smiles and a bunch of CNE soldiers march the streets of the City of Celestial-

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:28 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Kajak worked swiftly. With his katana, it was easy to slice down the security around the military base. He thought it would be a great statement to nuke the base with their own weapons. He wound his way to the nuclear weapons. He targeted it and left the base. He charged Celestial Energy and fired. The Explosion was miraculous.

Kajak: Serrago will be pleased.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:32 AM