KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Harry Potter and the goblet of fire sign up

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire sign up
Started by: HorseRiderxoxo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

Smile Harry Potter and the goblet of fire sign up

k k k

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:54 PM
HorseRiderxoxo is currently offline Click here to Send HorseRiderxoxo a Private Message Find more posts by HorseRiderxoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

do u have permission for this?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

if u want to be in it sign up hear! i am going out to my friends so i wont be back till 10 but u could still sign up. u could also make up names to smile

ill make up one ill be lizzy

thrid year

long blonde hair blue eyes

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 10:56 PM
HorseRiderxoxo is currently offline Click here to Send HorseRiderxoxo a Private Message Find more posts by HorseRiderxoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

o im srry my friend is hear and we were just about to go to her house and she wanted to make a rp but she didnt read the permission thing im really srry we will go ask now

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:02 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Man that blows, this is pretty much got a 95% chance of getting closed, PM Ushgarak and tell him people are really interested in this, I know they will. I have two or three friends that will join in a flash.

Also, please all be in the third year, it will make my job as a "special" teacher easier.

Also if you or ur friend has MSN i can get you into contact with some other RPers I know and we can RP at another site where I know you will get permission. Dont worry I aint to stalker either. stick out tongue

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Sep 1st, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:23 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

this is excellent, Ive always wanted to beat the living piss out of snape.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 11:47 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gabrial
Sven carrcarrrrk-en

How come no-one is writing??? it looks like it will be a good thread.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 12:47 AM
Gabrial is currently offline Click here to Send Gabrial a Private Message Find more posts by Gabrial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
this is excellent, Ive always wanted to beat the living piss out of snape.

laughing out loud
could i be hermione? if not, i have another character i can play.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:03 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

I dont think she asked permission.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:13 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Name: Lothar

lolololololol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

hi people srry but im still waiting if we can do this i just wish my friend read the thing first! lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:52 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Your chances are slim....

Man that blows, this is pretty much got a 95% chance of getting closed, PM Ushgarak and tell him people are really interested in this, I know they will. I have two or three friends that will join in a flash.

Also, please all be in the third year, it will make my job as a "special" teacher easier.

Also if you or ur friend has MSN i can get you into contact with some other RPers I know and we can RP at another site where I know you will get permission. Dont worry I aint to stalker either.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:52 AM
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

k

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:55 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oh well.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:55 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

i just pm him wen i get the answer ill post it up!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:00 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HorseRiderxoxo
i just pm him wen i get the answer ill post it up!

uh... ush doesn't like being PMed about rps. he likes having them in the request fthread and getting support for it.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:15 AM
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

o thats bad lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:16 AM
HorseRiderxoxo
Magical

well i g2g ill be on tomorrow

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 03:22 AM
cutie959

i'll be this one i made up.
name:Mandy
Year:3rd
Hair a black,a lil bit past her shoulders
Eye color:lavender

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:40 PM
cutie959 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie959 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie959

i meant...
her hair is black,it's shoulder length,and from her chin down it's red.

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:41 PM
cutie959 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie959 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote