KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Oblivion Star: Lockdown

Oblivion Star: Lockdown
Started by: Spirit Hartford

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spirit Hartford

Oblivion Star: Lockdown

Prologue

My name is Spirit Hartford. I am part of the 882nd Space Division. I am nine-teen years old, and the youngest person to ever be accepted into the U.S. and Mars Military. I reached the rank of commander almost the second I joined the Division. My crew is made up of my most trusted friends. One such friend was General Christopher Elliott of the 190th Space Force. Three years ago, he betrayed me and my friends aboard my Super-Ship, Endeavour. Chris was detained and charged with treason. He is currently serving a life sentence aboard the Space Station Bravo Base- 289. Recently, I have been having some flashbacks of my past, and my teenage years weren’t pretty. I have one recording of a mayday call from my father when he was shot down in a long ago space battle. He told me as much as he could, but some sections of the recording have been tampered with. The year now is 2088. My Super-Ship has been docked at Bravo Base- 289 for five days. My team and I are embarking on the largest mission in history. We are to reach the Andromeda Galaxy and dock at a remote satellite-cum-refueling station, and wait for further orders. My team consists of the highest ranking officers in the U.S. and Mars military: Captain Kaine MacBurll, twenty-one years old, First Lieutenant Allister MacBurll, twenty-one years old, Private Samantha Simpson, nineteen years old, And Second Captain Megan Zion, twenty-two years old. If we succeed at this mission, the Universe will be changed forever. We have already started polluting Mars’ atmosphere, and we might already need a new home. The date is July 10th, 2088: My Twentieth birthday. Today might be the day when my fellow friends and I become the new hero’s of the 21st century. With NASA’s help, we can, and we must succeed.

Need the following Characters:

Commander Spirit Hartford: Spirit Hartford
Captain Kaine McBurll:
First Lieutenant Allister McBurll:
Private Samantha Simpson:
Second Captain Megan Zion:
Ex-General Christopher Elliott:

First two people to confirm they're in this RP are "Incharge" with me
(kinda)

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:55 PM
Spirit Hartford is currently offline Click here to Send Spirit Hartford a Private Message Find more posts by Spirit Hartford Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

.... READ THIS FIRST!!! POST GAME IDEAS HERE!!! at the top... go there and post this

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:57 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Yeah i'll join. Just post it in the rules.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:59 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Noob...you cant just makea rollplay you hafe to get it past ush ..read the rules!!

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:26 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Hey guys! Chill he's a n00b. Everyone was once.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:28 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spirit Hartford

you guys are truly confusing me. Start again.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:37 PM
Spirit Hartford is currently offline Click here to Send Spirit Hartford a Private Message Find more posts by Spirit Hartford Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

This looks great, but as the others said, you have to have it approved by Ushgarak, the moderator for the role-playing section, before you can post the thread. Try posting your idea in the thread at the top of the list and see if it gets approved.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:45 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spirit Hartford

Alright. Thank you.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:58 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rare_fox
Noob...you cant just makea rollplay you hafe to get it past ush ..read the rules!!

please, my god why is it that you have to be an ass like this hasnt happened a thousand times before if you're tired of it then dont bother commenting

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:19 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spirit Hartford

my god.....thank you. Look where u posted that comment back in the first thing, where u get ur RPG confirmed. Ur answer is there.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:31 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

OK thanks and welcome to KMC

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:49 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spirit Hartford

Thanks.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:55 PM