KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Swords of the Gods Sign in and OOC thread

Swords of the Gods Sign in and OOC thread
Started by: Rikku Gullwing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Swords of the Gods Sign in and OOC thread

quote: (post)
Whoa, too much chat here...

Seashore High School, Medal of Honour and Sword of the Gods can all go ahead. Whoa, too much chat here...

Seashore High School, Medal of Honour and Sword of the Gods can all go ahead.

Swords of the Gods

The Gods have granted you a sword to shape your own destiny but the sands of time run against you. The besiedged world has become a battleground to the gods of old. Ares raging from the north, Athena from the south, Apollo from the east and Zeus from the West but now even the Titans have been freed and the fate of the world uncertain.

If you do not find your way in the world, your sacred blade will claim your life and your soul will remain trapped in the underworld forever in an eternity of madness and pain. The power to stand against a god has been granted to you but you must follow a path designed by yourself. The path has not yet been written. Will you become a legend or face oblivion and forever be lost to memory?

Rules.- No godmodding and no member bashing. No excessive cursing, no calling people names and no one sentence answers unless totally unavoidable. No changing the plot without prior talk to me. GIVE RECAPS WHEN ASKED.

Ok these are the nicest coolest people in the world who have joined my RP so far:
trademark
Ruby_Weapon
John!attheDisco
Burning thought
Thunder Fox

Ok so now for the character sheet explanation:

Name: (Obvious right?)
Age: (humans only so no 1000 year olds or 100 year olds because you’d be a decrepit old man or woman)
Deity: (This is the god you pray to, here is a list of the gods and what they represent:
Zeus: is the king of the gods, ruler of Mount Olympus.
Hades: the God of the Dead.
Poseidon: God of the sea.
Apollo: God of the Sun, was the archer-god of medicine and healing and also a bringer of death-dealing plague.
Ares: God of war.
Hephaestus: he is the god of blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals and metallurgy, and fire.
Aphrodite: goddess of love and beauty.
Athena: the goddess of wisdom, weaving, crafts, and war.
You must choose one and try not to get the same one as the others)
Weapon: (This is the name and type of sword that your Deity gave you)
Appearance: (What does your character look like, you can put a pic)
Bio: (A brief history of your character and how he got the sword in his posession)
Other: (Anything else you’d like to add).

Ok bow copy this and reply with your character's profile:

Name:
Deity:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Ok now here’s mine:
Name: Sophitia Alexandra (From SC, yeah I was lazy)
Deity: Hephaestus: he is the god of blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals and metallurgy, and fire.
Weapon: Omega Sword and Elk Shield.
Appearance: see pic below
Bio: The Greek daughter of a baker, Sophitia worked at her family bakery. She had always treasured her country's culture and prayed often to the city guardian, Athena, the goddess of wisdom. One day, as she bathed in a forest spring, a bright light appeared and took the shape of a man. He revealed to her that he was the Olympian god of fire and forge, Hephaestus, and told her of the evil that was coming from the war that would be raged among the gods and the titans. Hephaestus ordered her to come to the Eurydice Shrine and receive a holy weapon, the Omega Sword, and asked for her help against his enemies and telling her that if by the end of the war, if she had not found a way to protect Hephaestus’ shrine and temples from the others, she would die and Hades would claim her soul forever in torment.
Other: Leader of the Temple of Hepaestus.
(please log in to view the image)

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 10:28 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Dethalus

Deity: Hades the God of the Dead.

Weapon: Sedious the soul drinker, a powerful blade that sends those Dethalus kills straight to Hades without judgement or trial, the blade glows black with orbs of glowing green sprit energy glowing around it, its serrated edge is sharp and the blade itself is around 4 feet long with an average thickness to the blade itself, a depiction of hades can be seen on the hilt

Appearance: pic below, only holding the sword ive described

Bio: Dethalus lived in a poor village, when he was a young man, he helped catch fish and often went hunting or played discus but eventualyl when the War started he prayed to Zues, however no one answered, he heard a strange voice in his head, calling him. Eventually he came to a great temple made out of a black obsidion stone, with depictions of skulls and other monuments to Hades around it. Dethalus entered and was given the sword, hades spoke that he was a chosen one, a champion to help him in his fight against the gods and Titans and with this sword he told Dethalus he could make a diffrence, he was made master of the priests of his temple and a high figuire head for the god of the dead. Hades was amused that he would gain the soul of any hero who failed their gods and Dethalus was told of the fact that if he failed Hades, he would have one of the most gruesome tortures of all and then perhaps will be thrown into Tartarus for eternity along with the titans

Other:Master priest of the temple of Hades,instead of a shield of material metal, Dethalus uses dark magics to conjure shields of bone and swirling black energy to protect him. Has the power to raise up to three bodies from the dead through Hades influence (if ime allowed this ability that is, if ime not it doesnt matter big grin )

Attachment: necromancer.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Last edited by Burning thought on Aug 8th, 2006 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:12 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Jason
Deity: Aphrodite
Weapon: Hearts Flame, a sword that of which can cause no pain, but heals.
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Born in a small cottage, he and his mother we constantly moving. His mother grew her son as a gentle young man. He understands nature and prays to his god, Aphrodite, The goddess of love and beauty. Though not the... manliest god to pray to, he was raised praying to her by his mother. He had obtained the sword, Hearts Flame, and was told to Protect the Temple of Aphrodite
Other: Healer of the Temple of Aphrodite.

pic: (please log in to view the image)

Join the Horror Guild

Last edited by Ruby_weapon on Aug 8th, 2006 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:40 PM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Lance Donovan
Deity: Zeus: is the king of the gods, ruler of Mount Olympus.
Weapon: Nariko Spear
Appearance: show pic

Attachment: vkitsunekamen.gif
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

what happened to your bio TF?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:34 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

post it when i can think of one i have no ideas

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:40 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to be the only person with Aphrodite, The goddess of love and beauty... arent I?

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:42 AM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

I will psot the story thread tomorrow so be on the look out guys wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:13 AM
TBJ
High

Name: Phillip
Deity: Apollo
Weapon: Sword of Apollo, which not only cuts, but infects anyone touched by it with a plague, bow with fire and poison arrows
Appearance: 5'8" 150 lbs. Tan, with dark brown hair past his eyebrows, over his ears, and to his neck, hazel eyes
Bio: Aristotle was born to a rich banker in the city of Corinth. He grew up learning his father's trade, but never liked it. He didn't see how being a banker would really help Corinth, or Greece, and wanted to become a doctor or warrior. He left the wealthy life at thirteen, and quickly became a renowned doctor, and recently, when he opened the Corinthian Academy of Medicine, Apollo appeared to him in its main chamber. He asked him to destroy his enemies temples, and protect his own, He then left Phillip, leaving him with a very vague idea of what was to come...
Other: Founder of the Corinthian Academy of Medicine

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:15 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

yay, its today ^-^

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:14 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Name: Elijah Diadem
Deity: Hephaestus
Weapon: Broad Sword
Appearance: -I'll post later
Bio: -I'll post when I think of one
Other: bah

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:46 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Name: Swift- Fox Feng-Yun

Deity: Poseidon

Weapon: Swift Shark, Deals multiple blows, seemingly with one strike. Style focuses on vital areas, to inflict more pain. Made entirely of water, and curved like a scimitar, though wider and heavier like a broadsword.

Appearance: Black hair, short and kept well groomed. No shirt, four-pack, and blue training pants. Red belt tied around waist line. Sword always carried in hand, or slung over his back. Mismatched eyes, one green, the other blue. (Not the sword in picture.)

Bio: Born in the rather poor area of southern china, Feng really had no knowledge of the other worlds. As he was growing up, he only learned of the Greek gods by gossip, and talk of 'Alexander the Great' (If he could have come to power yet.) and the sperading of the Greek culture. Feng lived near the ocean, and it had always been his enemy. Always harrassing him when he tried to catch the daily fish, or him the waves batted his small boat. He hadn't learned to swim for a long time, almost drowning in the Ocean's horrible and yet graceful waves. Odd, that he would be chosen by the god Poseidon himself for such a task. Feng has defeated many foes in his time, and continues to quench his thirst for battle. But now, the Titans free, the gods reigning havok on the land... He must put a stop to it.

Other: Hah! Right.

Attachment: cap_0508cgw_asian01v.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:32 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

Name: rashede
Deity: a soldier of God of the Dead god
Weapon: hell blade: a blade that use fire form hell
Appearance: http://www.baka-anime.net/series/sa...eper_kyo_03.jpg
Bio: rashede is a demi god his mon is a humans bot he do not no who his is his dad so rashede is try find his dad
Other: he can be kill

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:11 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Tombstone you must choose one of the greek gods

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:35 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Name: Zen Chiru
Deity: (I wanted to pick Inari. ((a shinto god.)) please I beg you please let me have Inari!! I'll do anything!!! ((almost anything.)) )
Weapon: Yokai Blade: a sword with the edged dipped into a poison.
Appearance: pic
Bio: will reveal.
Other: ????

Attachment: musashi.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 04:43 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

Name: rashede
Deity: Ares
Weapon: hell blade: a blade that use fire form hell
Appearance:http://www.baka-anime.net/series/sa...eper_kyo_03.jpg]
Bio: rashede is a demi god his mon is a humans bot he do not no who his is his dad so rashede is try find his dad
Other: he can be kill

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 07:15 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Ok wink Tombstone. But I'm afraid that only greek gods are allowed Deit, sorry sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:37 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

ok.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:38 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Name: Zen Chiru
Deity: hermes: God of travel, thieves, and commerce. Messenger of the gods.
Weapon: Yokai Blade: a sword with the edged dipped into a poison.
Appearance: pic
Bio: will reveal.
Other: ????

Attachment: musashi.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:45 PM
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 07:25 PM