KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Call of the Wild (IC/RP)

The Call of the Wild (IC/RP)
Started by: Darth Extecute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The Call of the Wild (IC/RP)

The Call of the Wild
(please log in to view the image)
((This is the RP thread. Visit the Registration thread if you are interested in joining up))
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...oc-registration

It was winter, and winter was still young. The freezing wind spread trough the white hell on earth, or at least the white hell for the Silver Pack. The Silver Pack was an old wolf pack who had dominated these lands longer than any others. They used to be in charge, and just recently have their numbers decreased from the increasing hostile wolves. A war for the land had commenced, but this was a war that the Silver Pack could not win. They have suffered a number of losses when it comes to the hunters of the pack. Only about one quarter of the pack hunters remains in these dark times, and the competition for food was far too rough. The Silver Pack stood before three options... Migrate, fight or perish. Their low numbers makes the first option the most attractive one. Riba, the Alpha Male of the pack had figured how to make the best out of the situation, and at this morning he would inform the rest of the pack with the plans he had for these dark times.

Riba was a highly respected wolf among a lot of packs. During all of his years in charge, he had been challenged a repeating amount of times, but never lost. His strength was the highest in the pack. His endurance the best and his speed the fastest. He was a God among mortals, in the eyes of many females and packs.

Previously:

It was morning, and the morning sun met Riba in the eyes. It was a bright, blinding flash. The white environment outside the den did not make things easier for him to open his eyes and get up. Riba was the Alpha Male and he had a certain responsibility to deal with. He was to safeguard the pack against dangers out of other leagues. Quietly, he snuk away from the pack. He was the most noble out of wolves, with muscles worth showing, a gaze that felt like it could kill, fangs and claws that had aided the pack more than anyone could imagine. As he walked away from the pack, he turned his head for a moment, observing the tracks he had caused in the pure white powder snow. As he waited for a moment, a few of the pack hunters had decided to accompany him in the hunt for food. With that, Riba and the rest of the hunters left, into the deep white woods. He decided to tell them of his plan once he returned.

A powerful scent of deer lead the way for the wolves trough the forest. Since the scent was fresh, so was the deer. In a powerful line, the five wolves walked side by side as they could see the pack of deers in the distance. It was four deers, and five of them. An easy target, and Riba gave the order to attack.
Faster than wolf legs normally could carry a wolf, Riba dashed trough the fresh snow, leaving nothing but a cloud of powder behind him. He was about to attack the closest and largest of deers, when everything suddenly felt like slow-motion.
The distant cracking sound of a rifle shot. In fear Riba halted. The deer in front of him fell to the ground, as another crack threw his fellow wolf companion to the ground with a powerful push.

"Poachers" Was the one and only thing crossing his mind. The humans was in need of skin over the winter, but he was smart enough to know that the wolf hunt started deeper into the winter.
"Spread out, and hide. Do NOT return to the den before nightfall unless you are absolutely sure they are gone!" He ordered his fellow wolves as they spread of into different direction. He, he took of in the direction of the gunfire. A gaze of blood-lust was met when he took a sidestep, avoiding the gun that shot towards him. Once he reached close enough to attack, he did. A leap trough the air, and Riba was in pointblank. He bared his teeth and growled loud as a bear. Safe from the hunters gun, but as he hit the chest of the hunter, the odds that for one second was at his side, turned against him. "Two.. Three.. Six..!" He realised the trouble he was in, seeing all the humans with guns. He gave out a yelp from a hit on the side with the shaft of a gun, but did not give up.
A fight that made the adrenaline of Riba pump commenced, and the wolf, or beast dashed trough the battlefield, fighting the highly numbered hunters.
"It's not a wolf.. It's a monster!" One of the hunters screamed, as Riba took the life of a hunters dog. With blood covered teeth, he threw himself towards a hunter and a loud noise was heard. The noise of a rifle.

Current:

Carbo was sleeping this morning in, but he woke up thanks to one all too wild little pup. It was not of the playful kind, but there was something else. Carbo had a hard time understanding the very young pup, who not yet had learned to communicate. Leaning his head to the side, he watched the pup whine. He took a look around, seeing that most in the pack still slept. Except for Riba and four others, who probably were out hunting. Not within sight as far as Carbo could see, at least. His vision was not exactly his best ability. As he started walking forward, not a lot of time passed before he stopped again. His paw turned wet, and as he looked beneath it, a trail of crimson blood had caused almost a river trough the cave. It came from the outside, and without hesitation, Carbo splinted outside. The blood trail stopped, but a drip of blood hit him on the nose. And another one. He took a look upwards, seeing how Riba laid on top of the den, hanging with his head over the edge. Lifeless as it seemed. "Oh no..." Carbo thought, as the wolf fell from above, smashing into the white ground. The previously beautiful white powder snow was now covered by a red sea of blood, and their Alpha Leader as the source.

Carbo backed away a little bit, looking at the Alpha who had more damaged parts on his body than whole. He was badly injured, but not dead.
"T.. Th.. The poachers are dead.." Riba breathed heavily, coughing up some blood after each word spoken.
Carbo stood speechless for a moment. Soon, he tilted his head and gave out a mournful howl that spread trough the entire forest. It echoed, and he repeated the howl a number of times. The tone in his howls was sad, but the sound of his howl was sharp like razors.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 14th, 2007 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 06:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

The quick and even steps of a trot took the female where they would, each paw falling directly in front of the other; quite a classic example of a perfected wolf gait, if she cared to boast. The pace slowed and stopped as she drew in the scent of other wolves in the area, her nose flaring at the intake of breath.

"Humans..." she snarled under her breath.

Chaos despised those vile creatures beyond all the others she had ever hated. They were the ones causing her to flee back to the home she had left years ago in order to survive the harsh winter. They were the ones destroying the life she had made for herself, and slowly taking away the Independence she loved. Chaos, no matter how headstrong, was not stupid and knew she couldn't survive the winter on her own.

A blood curdling howl ripped through the silence of the wood, disturbing the peace. She snapped her head in the direction of the mournful voice, picking up her smooth trot again. A twisted, almost demonic smirk parted her blackened lips to reveal canines stained red, Chaos always seemed to find pleasure in others pain, a sadistic habit of hers. Chaos headed towards the scent, recognizing it more and more as she neared the den she had once called home. Carbo... yes that was his name, was the one making all the noise so early in the morning.

As she approached, Chaos slowed then stopped dead in her tracks and tensed her muscles at the sight of the other lying and bleeding in the red snow. She eyed Carbo questioningly with her fierce orbs of green, and let her lips slip slowly back over her teeth. Wondering if he would remember her, even after three years, Chaos started to step closer to him.

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:31 PM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

The lean, striking grey wolf picked her way daintily through the snow, weaving between trees until she came to an open plain like area, blanketed in white. The leg and torso of a young deer hung from her mouth, dripping little splats of blood onto the fresh snow. Tyri, as she would be called, let her mouth widened, and tilted her chin back to get a better grip on the heavy thing. Her mate had been up so late the previous night, and looked so peaceful in his sleep that she hadn't had the heart to wake him. Instead, she went off for the morning hunt with only the alpha male, Riba, and two deltas. After a while he told her to scour the southern boundaries while he checked the north, and the others would check the east and west. Sure enough, She found an infant baby deer and its young mother. First killing the baby, she ate what she could of it. When it's mother returned she managed to bring her down too. Not without a fight however...it seems nothing could relate to a mother's fury, especially when her young one was in danger. Tyri for a moment thought about her own mother. feeling a pang of guilt she eased her grip on the Doe's lower half. Oh well, at least she could be with her young fawn now. They would've starved to death anyway.

Tyri took comfort in this and let her tail wag softly. Her silver eyes closed as she stopped for a moment, stretching and yawning, a difficult task with her mouth full. The edges of the deer's bloody thigh and torso were begging to crystallize with the cold. She knew she would have to get back quickly. As soon as she dropped off the meal for her own mate, she would bring back the rest of the deer, or what of it she could manage, for the rest of the pack. Her liquid silver eyes scanned the ground then. She really should be presenting them to her alpha first..but Carbo was sin need of food. Beside, Riba was an excellent leader, and would surly understand her reasoning. Smiling then, she trotted on. Just as the den came into view she heard a sharp, piercing howl. A familiar howl. She stopped in her tracks, her vivid eyes widening.

The wolf sprinted toward the den, fear in her eyes. She could smell the blood, and hear her own mates worried cries. As soon as she reached the two she stopped, dropping the leg into the snow. A puddle of deep crimson was absorbed into it, and , she knew, would soon be covered over, and lost forever. With a soft whine she nudged her leader's face gently. Blood damped the pale burnt goldish color which blanketed part of her muzzle. She had seen a wolves in this shape before, and they had not lived. She looked up at her distressed mate, and licked his chin softly. the blood on her muzzle glinted in the morning sun.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:45 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Odin's ears perked up, his head soon to follow. He heard a distant howl, which meant the Alpha Male was hurt. Trouble.. He muttered to himself. He stood up and ran as fast as his legs would carry him. Once he neared the den he could see some of the other members of The Silver Pack gathering around. He growled softly "Make room, out of my way. Hurry!" Once he reached the source of the trouble he stopped dead in his tracks.

Motioning Carbo aside, Odin layed down beside Riba and spoke softly to him. "Who did thi-" He stopped as he began inspecting the source of the blood flowing from Riba's pelt. A small, round hole was open inside him as blood gushed out. He sniffed it a couple of times. Aside from the fresh blood, he could smell gunpowder.

Odin muttered a single word, though it sounded dark and gruff. "Humans."

He looked into Riba's eyes. "Whoever did this to you, I will find them. I will find out where they are hiding and kill them. I will kill them."

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 12:58 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Loki walked slowly through the snow looking for any signs of another wolf. His white fur allowed him to blend in easily but, the crescent moon on his forhead made him standout from the snow. He trotted through the forest weaving throught trees, rocks and, snow drifts he comes to a large open are where he saw another he waited for anyone else to appear. When no one did he caughjt the scent of other wolves and moved to the den. He had decided to enter after deep consideration to turn back. His white coat stuck out against the den's walls. He just stared at the others waiting for them to make a move. His ears were down and his teeth were showing but he did not growl due to now knowing how many wolves could be in the area.

"There are many hunters out there.. If I could just stay here for a night it may help me live but if I am not welcome than I will go."

Though he looked old he was still easily able to fight and each of his muscles were tensed up waiting for a responce. He looked back out into the snow before looking at the other wolves directly. A part of his ear was gone. It was shot and the tip was torn off.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:07 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tyri snapped at Odin with a soft growl. She was reacting to his harsh demand that they all step out of his way. She glared into his eyes for a moment before looking back at their leader, struggling to stay alive in his own pool of blood. She nosed Odin aside and she herself sniffed the bullet hole. She ran her tongue over the wound a few slow, soothing times, and then stepped back ,looking toward the white wolf behind her.

" He said he had already killed them all. focus your energy on helping, rather than vengence. "

She said softly. She licked Riba's ear and whispered to him encouragingly, removing a bit of the blood from his face with her thick pink tongue. She let her cool nose fall upon the wound, pressuring it until the blood slowed, and finally ceased. She would have liked to say the fatal flow stopped due to her compression, but the grim truth was thta he was losing blood at a terribly quick rate, and now there simply wasn't enough to gush out any more. tyri placed her fair, soft head on Riba's chest and listened. His herat beat slowly, arythmicly. She closed her eyes tightly, fighting back ill thoughts. Opening them, she turned to Odin.

" Help me bring him into the den. "

She said in a calm, commanding voice. She then jumped up onto the den beside Riba, and placed her nose against his body. She looked down at Odin, making sure he was standing ready to life their alpha.

" Ready? "

She asked, pushing forward gently.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:19 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I'll catch him." Odin waited for Tyri to drop Riba. He didn't like the fact that she was strict towards him, especially since the past he went through "Just be careful with him. We don't want to damage him up more than he already is."

As he waited, Odin could hear the sound of other wolves muttering behind him. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were probably going against him. He was only a Delta after all, and a spy to boot. But he respected his leaders, even if they didn't agree with the fact of his gruff attitude, or the fact he never shared his past with anyone except the Alpha Male.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:32 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He turns around to face the opening of the den. His fur is now wet from melted snow and he waits for other wolves to show up. Not brave enough to venture deeper into the den without permission he waits at the opening. The scent of blood enters his nose and he goes into a defensive stance while watching for any movement. His eyes narrow and he looks out for the bleeding creature. He sits like a wolf and waits.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tyri nodded and softly counted. She kept and eye on Odin at all times.

" one....two...three!"

With a hard nudge Riba sild off the den and onto Odin's back. Tyri smiled and wagged her tail softly before nodding respectivly at Odin.

" good job. Now, Take him into the den. " she nodded to the deer meat. " See if he will eat. "

With that, she gracefully leapt off the height off the den, and trotted up to the rogue wolf who had intruded on her territory. normally, she wouldv'e been at ease but not while their leader was in this condition. She snarle,d warning him to shut his mouth, and submit. She circled him, her head low, body tensed. She ran her now blood spattered muzzle over his body, starting at his nose and working her way aorund his neck. Finally she came to a stop in front of him. She locked her eyes onto his and sat before him, her ears tilted forward. Her shoulders were back and she spoke patiently.

" Who are you? "

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:52 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I am Loki.. I'm just an old wolf I am not a threat to you. I just need somewhere to stay for the night or the hunters will get me.."

Obviously strong due to the fact of his tensed muscles would make it hard to believe he was not a threat. He stares her down for a moment before relaxing his muscles and his fur flattened out. A scar under his eye stood out and the crescent moon only created more questions.

"I am a lone wolf now that my pack is gone.. Hunters killed them all."

He sighs and stares at her without emotion is his eyes but small hint of sadness was in his eyes. He looks down and speaks.

"If you do not wish me to stay or think I am a threat I will leave you be in peace."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:59 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tyri relaxed a bit as the older wolf backed off. She bowed her head politely and listened as he spoke, She also noted the scar near his eye. The wolf was obviously seasoned in his ways, and experienced neugh to know when ot hold his temper. She cocked her head, gazing curiously at the peculiar cresent on his forhead. She stepped forward and sniffed at it, then backed away once more. Tyri nodded when he concluded.

" Lone wolf, hm? "

She inspected him with her striking silver eyes as he spoke on. She slid her eyes over his body. He was strong, fit, experienced. Perhaps he could benifit the pack. And, if not that, she hadn;t the heart to turn down a wolf facing death, especially one so valuble as this, if only for one night. She sighed then, gazing at the darkened sky. Stars glinted in the frozen sky, and Tyri could see her breath in a white, misty cloud before her. She nodded at Loki.

" Well, loner, I believe it's perfectly fit for one such as yourself to stay in our den for tonight, or as you may need it, but I my self am not the Alpha. Seeing, however, that our leader is incapacitated, and that his mate is no where in sight I give you temporary permission to reside in our home. "

That being said she respectfully lowered her tail, stood and turned. She walked slowly toward the larger opening of the den, to check on Riba. Sighing, she walked toward the opposite side of the den and laid down, Gazing up at Carbo before resting her head.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:21 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He lowered his head in respect to Tyri. His tail started to wag when he heard he could stay. His eyes brightened up slightly sohwing a goldsih color. He spoke.

"I will do all I can to help. May it be defense or hunting I will do all that you ask."

With that he layed down at a wall and watched for anything of interest. He stared at Tyri momentarily then changed his attention to the opening closest to him. His tired eyes slowly closed and he breathed slowly.

"Wake me if you need me do anything..."

He fell asleep after that statement.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:31 AM
SundaysTheory
The Phrase that Pays

Chaos backed as others flooded the scene of the bloody wolf, some seemed as if they had never seen an injured wolf before, and she could barely help suppress her laugh. Others, however, were more authoritative in their actions, though their names evaded her memory. She watched as the two hauled the injured one into the den with ease, and Chaos was, though she would never admit it, a little impressed at how swift their actions were.

Her attention then turned to the female who was circling the other. It was fascinating to Chaos, watching another defend someone so dearly. Chaos could never imagine being so close to just one wolf... or to any for that matter. She hoped for a fight to break out, they always more entertaining to watch than to actually participate in, yet Chaos soon realized there would be none. The air seemed to be less tense after a few moments as they conversed and became more at ease with one another. Chaos on the other hand remained on her toes, letting the shadows conceal her. She edged closer to the den, slowly, yet with dignity, peering around with narrowed eyes until she reached the entrance. Stopping and sitting in the cold wet snow she recognized the female, she had only known her for maybe a few months or so, but she wasn't one to forget. A soft malicious tone ripped through the darkness of the den.

"Hello Tyri."

Thanks Scottie!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:39 AM
SundaysTheory is currently offline Click here to Send SundaysTheory a Private Message Find more posts by SundaysTheory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tyri followed Loki's actions, and nodded in response to what he spoke. After keeping him heald on a watchful eye, she finally let up, gazing off into the sky. If she listened closely she could hear Riba's shoret, raspy breaths. She sighed, turning everywhich way to avoid listening. It was painful to hear, yes. A strong wolf such as himself dieing by the hands of humans. Such things happened much too often, and it seemed to never let up. now, here, her own alpha had fallen victim to their evils. While it did pain her to think about, this would not be the first alpha in the pack lost to human hands. And in other packs..such as her own those years ago..Alpha's, as their duty, stood foremost to defend, often costing htem their lives.

Tyri paused. She lifted her head, gazing up at the crescent moon, hidden partially by a billowing cloud that hovered over it. She was speaking as if Riba were already dead, and gone. The young wolf sighed, stretching her paws out and resting her head. Old habits did die hard, and she had seen this situation all to many times before.

As Tyri looked over at Loki, the old loner who was taking refuge in the outer edges of the den, she heard a soft voice. it was one not often heard, but quite familiar to Tyri herself. She didn't need to look over to see who it was but she did, willingly. Chaos was something of the pack omega, but the thing was she wasn't around the pack enough to attain that rank. She was more of a fmiliarized loner, who would come and go on her on time and whims. In Tyri's eyes, it did not demean her any. She was still a member of the silver pack, just as the others. Tyri also knew she was not a weak wolf, and could hold her own quite well.

" Hello, Chaos. It's been a while. "

Tyri looked at her forepaws. Her tone had held a bit of annoyance. Not at the other wolf, rather the situation at hand. With a sigh she attempted to regain her self situated composure.

" Are you hungry? Theres a small portion of meat left, if youd like it. "

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:10 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

The loss of a leader

Riba gave out heavy breaths, as his body numbed. A pup from the pack came up to him, nudging him on the nose. He had a hard time keeping his eyes open, but forced a smile towards the little thing. He coughed up a final amount of blood, which made the pup skip in fear. It shrugged back and ran to the rest of the pups. He gave out a few whines and took a final breath. He lost his smile when the pup took distance from him, as he fell into the final sleep. His tightened paws loosed grip of the ground and extended powerless. His chest stopped moving and he did no longer consume any air. His tail rose one final time, before falling to the ground together with the rest of his lifeless body.

Carbo nuzzled up against Tyri, giving her a kind look. He observed the newcomer inside the den, and if Tyri trusted him enough, then Carbo did not mind it either. Carbo was unaware of the situation that Riba was gone. His eyes were not good enough to see what happened to Riba inside the den at the moment, still believing he was conscious. Carbo stretched his body, yawning. It sure had been an eventful morning.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 15th, 2007 at 11:02 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 10:58 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Odin's ears perked up and his heart jumped. He didn't hear any breathing coming from Riba. "Oh no." He made his way over to Riba, placed his head gently against his chest, but felt nothing. He tried in other places but didn't feel anything. "Tyri! Get in here! We've got trouble!" Odin tried again in other places, but still didn't feel a thing. He finally gave up and walked outside.

"Friends, I have terrible news to relate. Out great Alpha Male, Riba, has just died. Taken from us by the humans. Hear my words. I fear our time here is closing. If we stay here too long, we will perish. Becoming the hunted, or from our lack of food. We should leave this place, and find a new one where we can rebuild our pack and live in peace from the other wolves and the humans.

Though it is not up to me, I am only stating my open opinion. If the Alpha Female decides to stay here, than so be it, we will." Odin walked back intom the den and sat down. Hopefully they listened well.

Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 12:14 PM
Dalton14
Your worst nightmare.

Who is the Female Alpha and who are the Beta's???

Sorry, I'm alittle confused.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:19 PM
Dalton14 is currently offline Click here to Send Dalton14 a Private Message Find more posts by Dalton14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He let out a deep sigh when he heard the Alpha breathe his last breath. He stood up and walked over to the fallen Alpha and looked him over. His eyes took in every detail of the wolf and then he finnaly spoke after waiting for a while."Riba... Never thought you would fall like this."

He sighed and walk back to the opening of the cave. He looked out for a moment before coming to an understanding. His fur was on end and his eyes were filled with anger. He let out a low growl from the pit of his throat. He slowly spoke and whimpered in sadness."Riba was a good leader even though I never got a chance to follow him. He will remain a kind of legend among us older wolves. I'm sure he led you all to the highest your pack could go. I will kill the human who killed you.. old freind." He sighed and layed back down watching the sky in the distance.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:19 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Tyri looked away from Chaos for a moment as her mate lay down beside her. She smiled and licked his muzzle , sliding her tongue across his black nose lovingly. She locked her eyes onto his, gazing into them contently. it was then that she heard Odin call her name. She smelled it in the air...She knew before anything was said. Riba was gone, to a better place now, she hoped, but still gone. She sighed, fearing the affect it would have on the pack. She stuck her head out of the side of the den in which both she and Carbo laid, and then nudged his jet black cheek. A soft whimper in her strong voice would convey the news. With that, she rose, leaning first to lick her mates nose somenly, and urging him to follow.

Tyri walked over to Odin she lifted her front leg, pawing the white wolf gently on the shoulder. after this she turned and walked to her alpha's corpse. She sighed softly, looking down upon the once strong wolf, now in the peaceful state of eternal sleep. She lowered her head, letting her muzzle fall against his ear and whispered softly to him.

" Oh Riba. I wish it never would have come to this. It's terrible that you had to leave us in such a way. you will be greatly missed, as you already know. "

Tyri then sat back on her hauches, and tilted her nose into the wind. She let out a long, mournful howl, that peirced the dry winter air. The cry echoed over the mountains and settled over the snow in valleys. She stood then, placing a protective paw over her leader, and then howled once again for the wolf, who had gone before his time. She wondered then where Champion was. She had to admit she wasn't quite sure how the Alpha female would take it. She was a strong wolf, and strict and course in her ways. She hoped she would not be too upset by this. She hadnt the need to see two good wolves fall from glory when it only had to be one, still too many in her opinion. Aside from that, being beta, Champion was not only her alpha but her friend. She did not want to see her hurt.

Turning then, she loked toward Loki. she had heard his words, but chose not to reitterate the fact that Riba had killed the hunters. She focused, rather, on what the older wolf had said.
Old friend? Riba, How did you know this wolf?
She gazed at him questionably, then let her eyes fall back on Chaos, opposite her. Tyri looked at all the wolves and spoke up.

" In reference to Odin's suggestion ,I must say I agree. Might I add though, that it isn't my call either. We'll wait for Champion before any decisions are made. "

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:07 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He stood up and trotted over to her. he sat down and stared at her for a second, recolecting his memories. He looked at her more sturnley and replied to her.

"Me and Riba met a long time ago.. before most of you were born and when some of you were just pups. He aided my old pack a long time ago back when humans were not anywhere near the forests. We met on the hunting grounds once. He told me he wanted to make his own pack, and as far as i can see he did an excellent job at that."

He looked at the ground momentarily before standing up proudly and looking he rin the face. His eys blazed with fiery rage. His white fur seemed to stand up slightly from his rage.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:33 PM