KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Xiaolin Showdown

Xiaolin Showdown
Started by: Natures_animal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Natures_animal

Love Xiaolin Showdown

Hi every bodies! I'm new at this hehe, so please help me out here. any way, if you like Xiaolin Showdown plz RP with me! I would really like to be a girl, I know a lot of girls like Jack Spicer, and if u are a girl who likes Jack, I can gladley make an exception for Raimundo laughing out loud If im dating Jack, then i will be a misunderstood(sp?) villan, along side with Jack, If im dating Raimundo than i will be a Xiaolin apprentas(sp?), I like more romantic/Xiaolin Showdown action, and if you don't like any of those, or one of those than sorry this rp is not for u. Oh and new characters are welcome! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:45 PM
Natures_animal is currently offline Click here to Send Natures_animal a Private Message Find more posts by Natures_animal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Well, first off you have to post this as an Iea in the Idea thread, at the top of this page, then when and if people support the Idea, you can make an RP about it happy

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:00 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natures_animal

Tongue

NEW CHARICTER big grin named Sam

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:00 PM
Natures_animal is currently offline Click here to Send Natures_animal a Private Message Find more posts by Natures_animal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You need to visit the thread on top of the section and apply your idea there before you are allowed to put it into use here..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:02 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Just go here if you want to start this RPG.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:03 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natures_animal

Sam is a shy misunderstood girl, she doesn't know what to do with her life, her parents died when she was a child, lucky for her she could buy food. with no job she struggles with money, untill one red haired guy with a ghostly figured back pack came up to was walking bye.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:15 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You need to get permission first no expression

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:16 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Are you even listening to us? Go to the READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here at the top of the forum.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:22 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natures_animal

srry i was trying to figure it out embarrasment

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:29 PM
Natures_animal

confused ok how do i fix it sad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:39 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You post your RP idea and you wait for enough people interested in it.. After a while and with the right amount of members interested, the moderator will approve it..

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:41 PM
Natures_animal

srry blond moment laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:43 PM
Natures_animal

srry for all your trouble, but how do i post embarrasment

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:51 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Natures_animal
srry for all your trouble, but how do i post embarrasment
Just go to the mentioned thread
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Just go here if you want to start this RPG.
and then do the same thing as you did in here smile

Suggest the idea and see who likes it. Then wait for Ushgarak to approve it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:57 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natures_animal

so is this trash? or should i just post and weight?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:59 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Natures_animal
so is this trash? or should i just post and weight?
This thread will most likely be closed, but after the diea gets approved you can make a new one wink

Anyway, yeh, we should stop posting here ASAP stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:04 PM