KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Vampire RP Anyone 2: Redemption (bios, ?'s, and rules)

The apocalypse has come and passed. Kiki, Vrix, and Kiki's 'child', Jak, are gone, leaving the Prince of the Undead defenceless without either of his Generals. A new commander has arrived to care of his highness. Kiki is there in spirit, only making her presence known when called upon. But a new evil is rising. New and old breeds threaten the prince and his city of both mortal and undead. Who's side will rule the city? And can the new General handle such a task? Who is this new cult and why did they steal the body's of beloved Kiki and Vrix? Only one way we can find out. But to do this we need YOU!

Vampire RP Anyone2: Redemption is a sequel to Vampire Rp Anyone?. This RP is based on how the world has moved on an forgotten what had happened after Kiki was murdered. The effects of the Apocalypse have disappeared, mortals who were killed in the disaster live on as normal humans! It seems that nothing has ever happened. You play as either a solider, a mortal, a vampire, or another creature of darkness.

Rules are like any other rp:
No Gods! Do not play other peoples chars.
No Heros. We're in this together.
Please no fighting OOC. I will not put up with bickering. Take it to pm.
Limit the OOC
No one liners. Posts need to be longer then one line when posted please.

We need:
General
Random Vamps
Soldiers
Humans
Misc.

I will play as the Prince, Kiki, Sharon(who i forgot in the ideas thread), and the nurse (mortal)Tammi who will show up every now and then.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:01 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Westfall

Have you asked Ushgarak for permission first, if not, go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:17 PM
Dan Westfall is currently offline Click here to Send Dan Westfall a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Westfall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

I have permission thank you very much have YOU looked? If not then go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars). Thank you and come again. You have just been corrected be DangerousBeauty. Anyone else want to tell me that I dont have permission?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:35 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

confused you dont have permission?! but i just read it and it said you were approved stick out tongue

Last edited by Unbias3d on Apr 2nd, 2008 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:44 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan Westfall
Have you asked Ushgarak for permission first, if not, go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars)
i gotta say, as good as it is that a newb knows this, somebody who has been here a little under a year would clearly know that

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:45 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

i got it down in a week

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:48 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

thank you. Now lets get bios made so we can get this rp going! *runs off to copy and paste old bios* this is going to take a while. XD

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:48 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason fenta
your mortal friend
accident prone
average (accept for the friend to vampires part)
was involved in the appocalipse. was partially the cause. friend of kiki, benjii, and tammi. was always in the vamp hospital due to spontaneous injuries sustained right in front of it. likes broosters ice cream.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 09:57 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

may i join?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:07 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

yeah, anyone can join.... except for timmy. he has to finish his veggies first.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:11 PM
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
I have permission thank you very much have YOU looked? If not then go to the Thread that says READ FIRST, its always at the top of list of RP stuff in all 3 sections (hosted, unhosted, star wars). Thank you and come again. You have just been corrected be DangerousBeauty. Anyone else want to tell me that I dont have permission?

I have to ask. Can anyone be a general and are there vampire soldiers and whi is good and who is bad?

My character will be updated when I have the answers.

Name: Darrius Canturburry
Species: Vampire

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:29 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Having 2 charters.

Name;Camille Lynn
Years breathing;Ask.
Ethnicity; White,German.
Height;5.1
Marital Status;Relationship.
Sexual Orientation;Straight
personalty;Bitterly sweet,moody,funny
Religion;None,doesn't believe in god
looks
Background;
She isnt some girl you disrespect,everything is normal to your pathetic human eye.But deep down in her bloody veins lies the mark of a vampire. Every vampire is made from each other and it all leads back to the main original vampire. She looks weak but her blood makes her strong,she fools you little humans ,and plays games with you,drinking th blood to leave you-driving in pain or dead.She walks the night and rest in day,he life is pretty much a hid-in secret.Camille is pretty cool,unless shes hunger or mad at you.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:44 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I don't remember posting a bio for either Vrix or Jak... mind if I wing it again? Basically I forgot Vrix's age... lol

Odihiru.
SWAT team sergent.
Human.
Looks: (Watch the film SWAT that gear)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 10:50 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

any one person can be a General. That place is not taken yet so who eer posts it first has the spot. Post what you think is enough of a bio and yes there are good and bad soldiers.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:07 PM
Cammii

Fixing things,sorry i messed up

Having 2 charters.

Name;Camille Lynn
Years breathing;Ask.
Ethnicity; White,German.
Height;5.1
Marital Status;Just broke up.
Sexual Orientation;Straight
personalty;Bitterly sweet,moody,funny
Religion;None,doesn't believe in god
looks
Background;
She isn't some girl you disrespect,everything is normal to your pathetic human eye.But deep down in her bloody veins lies the mark of a vampire. Every vampire is made from each other and it all leads back to the main original vampire. She looks weak but her blood makes her strong,she fools you little humans ,and plays games with you,drinking th blood to leave you-driving in pain or dead.She walks the night and rest in day,he life is pretty much a hid-in secret.Camille is pretty cool,unless shes hunger or mad at you.
Her stormy past isn't something to really bring up .She knows she is a monster shes trying to stop.She had a ruff past ,and she isn't so nice because of it,and she doesn't take help from people.She is quite ,but when she speaks it means alot.You proble half to warm up to her to get to know her.She is strong willed,she is haunted when she watched her father kill her mother cooled blooded.And her sister and brother being killed to.Camille is known for being series but she lightens up them mood.
(please log in to view the image)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

kk. Gnight DB. xxx <3

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

night jedi

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 11:29 PM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Kiki
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/...006/Redeyes.jpg
Weapons: Single katana sheath strapped to her back under her jacket. Knives and daggers strapped around her belt. She carries a 2 13 mm handguns, but rarely uses them.
Background: She was the first Comander of the Prince’s army. But was murdered by Benjii. Now she lies in the basement of the Prince’s building along side her dearest Vrix. In death she watches over her friends and helps in anyway she can… But is there a resurrection at hand of this dear woman? What would happen if it were all to go wrong?

I give you Sharon! A sweet fun loving just turned 21 woman! Her hobby: Men! Her past... kinda sad. She really didn't have much of a past. So she makes things up on the spot when she talks to guys. Her name always changes and so does her story. Her dogs are her children. No one messes with her and no one messes with them.

Prince rarely shows unless he’s needed by another char the prince is not my char!!!!

Steph (murderer benjii’s wife) has gone into hiding with her husband, now pregnant with his child.

Tammi is the mortal nurse who works in the immortal hospital.

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Apr 3rd, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:30 AM
Malk

Might as well, I cherish my characters.

Name: Ozi
traits: Automatic healing
Skills: Speed, and medium strength
Clan: Malkavian
Personality: Outgoing, secretive
Biography: Nothing is known on Ozi, other than he insane.
Appearance: http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/63410.jpg (On the right)

Name: The Prince
traits: unknown
Skills: unknown
Clan: High Class, Clanless
Personality: Dark, has a bad attitude
Biography: Nothing is known about the prince other than he wants anything lower than him dead.
Appearance: http://media.teamxbox.com/dailypost...es_leinhart.jpg

If you know who I am, then you know these characters are originally mine. Good luck, people. Heh.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 12:33 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Im going to make a human so i can have a human and vampire.
Ill make my charter soon :].

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 01:14 AM