KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

921 B.C., the unsteady relationship between Heaven and Hell is on the brink of war. Behind the backs of Satan and God, a forbidden love of an angel and demon were known to few, and hated by all. One day, while the angel was defending her love, she was killed by one of her own. The murderer made it look like a demon had killed her. After finding this, heaven set out for an attack at the same time the broken hearted demon had taken his life. This now breaks the silence, starting a war on earth between Heaven and Hell.

The intro will start with the death of both lovers, skip a couple of years, then pick up on the middle of the war.

each army has five classes: soldier, scouter , general, captain, and commander.
There is one leader for each side that is a step below God and Satan. These are arch angels/demons. Since I am not the only one who has come up with this rp I shall be the Angel’s Arch and Vampbenjii shall be the other since it was his idea. And of course you can have more then one char. Vampbenjii and I are leaving the commander spots open for others. Its first come first serve.

weapons: any kind of sword (katana, scimitar, broad sword, etc.) knives, daggers, bow and arrows, spears, slings, catapults...nothing that explodes, unless its a flaming arrow into a barrel of alcohol or a flaming barrel from a catapult...other than that, if something somewhat of a gun is shown, the person is killed on the spot.

age can be of any kind

breed: anything you want...but angels are in light colors while demons are in dark colors

if your going to make plans for an attack or for a raid, talk to the Arch’s and team first in pm or sign up, any unplanned attack would be a prisoner until further notice (pm me or vampbenjii)

the lost lovers:
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

your char sheet needs to look like this:
Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Weapons:
Other:

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 03:57 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

And for the love of all that's evil and unholy, may I play a commander?

Name: Shadow Royale
Race/alliance: Demon
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Shadow is a unique being, in that his father was once an angel. Lusting after the proclaimed Whore of Babylon (the latter of "The Beast and the Harlot") his father lost all angelic rights, and was fallen, leaving Shadow born a mere demon. He has come to despise his enemy, though a single angel has recently caught his eye, a sin for which even he cannot atone.
Weapons: Great Sword, Multiple Knives and Daggers
Other: Is uniquely calm for a demon, and has a bit of control over his anger and rage, using it only when necessary to proclaim a victory over his enemy.

(Anything in need of change, I'm willing to change as such.)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:12 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

your more then welcome to play commander)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:18 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<excellent, i shall try to fit the part well...>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:20 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Geancanach
Race/Alliance: Fire Fairy alliance: demons
appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Gean was the advisor for the past Arch demons. She was alive when the lovers were killed, and she helped decide what to do with the angels. You could say that this war was partly her doing. She is an interesting little creature. For more info on this race of fairy please go here: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4611/fairyG.html scroll until you see her name.
Weapons: she can control fire and use it to protect her master. Other than that she doesnt fight unless its needed. When se is forced to fight she grows to a normal woman’s high, but can only remain at this height for an hour. When she is fighting she looks like this: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/..._2006/ss365.jpg
Other: she is more of a servant then an advisor. Her ability to change her height for only an hour makes her able to do many tasks needed by her master.

Name: Nakir Ezekiel
Race/Alliance: Arch angel
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: She was raised by very strict parents. Her mother and father were demon haters to the most extreme. So now she fights hard to rid the world of any who oppose heaven be them demon or even angel. As the leader of the angels she has a kind heart, but if needed her heart will go cold. She will strike down any angel who disobeys her word. So watch your tongue and keep smiling.
Weapons: 2 crystal daggers, 1 long light blade, living bible. (The bible will attack any who threaten it’s holder. The ink was made of holy water. Arms can be formed out of its pages. Crosses are branded into the body of who ever is in the page’s grip.)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 04:40 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

and you talk about my names being hard to pronounce))

name: Mordeth
race/alliance: arch demon
appearence:(please log in to view the image)

background: a watcher of Satan's son, Mordeth has been given the commanding spot personally by Satan. He has no remorse for his actions, making him a stone cold killer. He has no parents and no family, he was created by the dead and decayed from Hell. He wates the day and comes out in the night to attack and do as he pleases.He has a pet summon named Behemoth that brings mortals to Hell after death. His hate for the false god has grown more over the years as he heard the lies of how great he was. This made him a one man army against any that opposes Satan.
weapons: two dual black energy scimitars, five rune covered throwing knives, and a pentagram throwing disk that comes back after an attack

behemoth's appearence: (please log in to view the image)

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 05:21 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

at least i can shorten mine))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 05:24 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...AZAZEL)))

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 05:25 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

oh and we need an even amount of angels and demons....not one more than the other, even though Hell holds more people than 'heaven'...anyway

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 05:55 PM
DangerousBeauty

hey now if we are short on angels or demons then one of us can double up people can have more then one char you know.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 06:14 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<i may post an angel later on, as well. but for now, i must say, Shadow is going to be a handful in and of himself...>>

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 06:18 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

ok ok ok))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 06:47 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I hate BIO's i hate BIO's I HATE BIOS!!!! Mostly because I cant hink of anything set at the moment so I may pass on joining this for a while as I'm kinda confused on it at the moment smile

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:49 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

its angels vs. demons. the war started because and angel and a demon were in love but the angel was killed. the problem is that no one knows who killed the angel, the demon killed himself because he was so sad that he lost his lover. you can post a bio later i wont be opening it for a while i dont think.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 07:52 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thanks.. smile What do ya think of my new sig?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:01 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

*yawns* i can't wait...this crash has been affecting me for awhile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:12 PM
DangerousBeauty

awesome-ness!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:22 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i miss cory erm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Who?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:28 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh Cory Simon on your sig... My mistake big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 08:28 PM