KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Last Survivors: The Beginning

Last Survivors: The Beginning
Started by: Just Jacob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Last Survivors: The Beginning

"Sergeant Book, you have been found guilty of murder in the first degree. You have been sentenced to death by lethal injection for the murders of three men and two women. You may make a testimony if you wish." Jacob stood up from his chair and stared the judge right in his eyes. "Sir, I did not murder those people. It was strictly in self defense." The judge stared darly back at him. "We have denied your defen-" The judge was kocked onto his back by a crazed man. The continued to beat at the judge until the Baliff forced him off. Jacob took his chance to run and headed for the front door. When he passed by the metal detector, he quickly scooped up his sidearm and backpack. The guard was about to stop him, but was cut off by two crazed people attacking him. Jacob ran to the street and ducked into his Humvee. It was a standard issue from back in the Desert Storm days, and was completely authentic except for the missing .50 Calibur machine gun on top. He changed into his Marine Fatigues and looked back out into the street.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:50 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

William came across the glaze of a marine looking man.

''Hey, what's up?''

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 07:55 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked across to William and then at a charging infected and pulled the trigger. The infected flew backwards and hit the ground, wounded, but not dead. Jacob fired two more times, and finally reholstered his gun. "Get out of here while you still have a chance!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 09:13 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

William looked at the corpse.

''Oh, I'm planning to get out of there allright. But what about you?'' hje asked full of curiosity''.

''It's a nice place to take a vacation isn't it?''

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 09:24 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Derek covered his face with his hands. He was sitting in his car with the radio set to low. Earlier today, on the way to the bank, Derek had hit a crazed man with his car. The windshield was badly cracked and covered with blood. Luckily he managed to slip the body into his trunk and drive into a nearby parking garage. From there he planned to ditch the car and get a new one. Suddenly a noise came from the trunk, causing Derek to raise his head in alarm.
He stepped out of the car and cautiously stepped towards the trunk. By now the whole car was shaking violently. Dents started to appear in the trunk. The lock on suddenly broke. Derek reached his hand inside his jacket and gripped onto his 1911.

With a sudden force, the man broke out of the trunk and screamed into the air. He looked at Derek and snarled. Derek stared back for a moment before pulling out his 1911. With brief hesitation he fired a round into his chest. The crazed man fell back into the trunk and was silent. Derek stared into the trunk, waiting for another surprise like the last one. When nothing happened, he stepped closer to the trunk. The crazed man popped out again, causing Derek to empty his entire clip into his body. Almost in an instant, Derek ran towards the door of his car to grab the supplies he had left in his car.

"I've got to get the f@ck out of here," He muttered aloud. All he had with him was a backpack and a few clips for his pistol. "Better stop by the fort to pick up my other sh!t." (fort being apartment) He didn't wait for the body to get back up. Within twenty minutes he had a car ready to leave the garage.

Last edited by android217 on Aug 20th, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 10:12 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek turned off the tv in his apartment and began strapping on all his gear. He had just saw an anouncment on the news about a virus that rendered people in a zombie like state and cuzed them to violently kill those they find. He slowly pulled blind down so he could see outside; he saw the outside of the apartment complex empty. Using this opening he slowly walked outside shutting the door behind him.

As he walked past the other apratments he could see infected people banging at the windows trying to get out to him. As Jalek neared the last one he noticed the door was opened, he heard faint noises so he ventured in. As soon as he walked in man ran at him shreiking, the man grabbed his shoulders tried to bite down on his shoulder. Jalek lifted his arm causing the spiked arm guard to get in the way, and looked deep into the crazed mans hallowed eyes. Seeing no other way out he he thrust his right foot into the mans knee causing his leg to buckle and his hands to fall. Taking a step further Jalek twisted his body slightly delivering an uppercut to the man's chin; reacting quickly to the situation his grasped the handle of the tomahawk on his left thigh and in one fluid motion pulled it out and hurled it into the man's forehead. The crazed man hit the ground with a hard thud, and at that instance Jalek's foot stomped hard unto the mans throat as he reached down to yank out the bloodied tomahawk.

Jalek then walked out of the door and began walking aimlessly down the road hoping to see other uninfected people doing the same.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:47 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Get over here!" Jacob turned and fired his sidearm into more oncoming infected. He slid down against the humvee, and loaded another clip into his weapon. Pushing himself up against the humvee, he twisted around and resumed fire. The slide of the gun slammed back and he threw it into the passenger seat of the Humvee and grabbed his M16 out of the back. Now facing a large force of infected, he opened up into the crowd.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 11:56 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

William just had time to grab hold of the car. He planted a katana for stability on the roof.

''Let's puit it on the double'' he screamed.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:02 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren typed aimlessly on his keyboard, trying to remember his password, whenhe heard a banging on the door. at first he thought it was just his landlord, but then the banging got louder and he realized about the time the door began grackiling as the wood broke that it was not. he grabbed his paintball gun and walked to the door, putting on the chain and opening it. as soon as it was cracked open it slammed forward as a crazed woman, about 20, tried to force her way in. daren fired at her face, probably gouging her eyes out and bruising her face. he ran back and grabbed his gear. he shot the woman in the face and opened the door fully. he noticed jalek come out of one of the upper level apartments. "hey jalek, do you know whats goin on?!" he caught up to jalek inthe street. "cause i was nearly killed." daren pulled out his instinct phone and dialed his friends number in. "cmon jacob, pick up."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:28 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob pulled himself in the humvee and fired out of the window as his cell phone started to ring. He fumbled to grab it, almost dropping it, but was able to open the phone. "Daren? What the hell is going on here!?" Jacob started the engine and motioned for William to get into the passenger seat.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:38 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"yeah, i dont know. i was on the computer, doing my job, when some woman tries to break in and kill me. now me and jalek are walking down shepard street looking for help. whats new with you?" he looked at jalek, realizing he had blood on his gauntlets and his blade.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 01:43 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek stopped for a moment turned to face Daren.

Jalek: well i killed a zombie like guy, and now im walking aimlessly

He then put his hand to his chin and began to size up Deran in his mind. Jalek then let out a loud sigh as he lowered his head

Jalek: What do you have a paintball gun for?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:22 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

The '68 bronco swerved out into the street. Most of the other cars in the street were broken down, crashed, or completely ripped apart by the infected. Derek managed to swerve around most, but a few times he'd grind up against one. He knew he was attracting lots of attention, so Derek floored it. The old car wouldn't get far as it was almost out of gas.
Suddenly a fiery car crashed in front of him, causing Derek to attempt to swerve out of the way. Unfortunately Derek couldn't control the car after the swerve, and it started to roll onto its side.

Derek laid half stunned by the crash. An infected started to pound at the driver's side door and eventually ripped it open. After a moment, Derek fired his pistol into the infected face. The infected flew back and started to shake violently. Derek unbuckled his seatbelt and fell to the top of the car. With his new view of the back seat, Derek found a hunting rifle hanging from its strap on the back seats. He reached for it and eventually pulled it down.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:38 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

William got into the passenger seat , putting back his sword in its sheath.

''We're lucky I got out of iaido practice, but my snipers at home, down Serenity street''.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:23 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ayame stood infront of the principle as he began to explain the code of conduct to her and how her little brother might not be to those expectations. Behind her stood a parent with their child, the child kept coughing and hacking. Ayame finally looked down at the child and noticed he was one of the infected. When the principle saw the child he panicked and screamed. When everyone else noticed as well they did the same, "No youve got to calm down!" it was too late, the child was going after whoever it could get to. Ayame grabbed her brother and ran out of the school. There were crowds of people all running amuk in the city. Ayame began to run with her brother when she lost grip of his hand, "Gregory!" she screamed. She tried to run back, she was determined not to lose him to anything, "GREORY!!!" she screamed. just up the road she saw Jacope, Daren, and William just down the street. She turned her attention off them and kept looking for any sighns of her brother. "Greg..."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:29 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

''Ayame, what's going on? Why are you screaming like that?'' William yelled, running in her direction.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:30 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Derek slowly crawled out of the car with the rifle slung around his back. As he stood up and sudden pain filled his foot. He looked down to see a large shard of glass in his foot.
Derek pulled the glass out of his foot slowly. After he did, he looked up to see large groups of people being terrorized by infected. Before getting himself killed, Derek limped away to a nearby video store. The manager had locked himself inside. Derek started to hit the glass and begging for him to be let in.

The manager refused, so Derek held his gun up to the window. Before firing into the glass, the manager reluctantly unlocked the door in an attempt to let Derek in. As soon as the door opened, Derek fired his 1911 into the manager's chest, killing him instantly.
"Sorry. We don't have enough food for two." Quickly Derek closed the door and locked it, with the manger's key still in it. As soon as he did, a large group of infected ran up to the glass and started to pound on it. Short on time, Derek started to collect the foodstuffs inside the store.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:30 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

With fast moving, William grabbed Ayame, and even in her struggle, he did not let her go. He dragged her all the way to the car, then forcing her to go inside and closed the door.

''I'm sorry Ayame, it's too late now.

As infected charged the car, William made a sign at Jacob to start the care. Backing of slowly, the katana cuttin gthe head of the infected advancing, making sure no blood touched him whatsoever, finally got back in the car next to Ayame.

''We should go to my house first, and grab my sniper. We'll be better of with it.''

Turning one last time to Ayame.

''I'm so sorry. I've seen your brother get killed''.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:56 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Shore leave." Bob sighed as the motor boat pulled up on the quay-side. "Finally, a McDonalds and an actual bed for a few nights." He nodded to the boat pilot and stepped off, case in hand. "See you later Johnny." He saluted and began walking for the street and the city, people were running about. "Well, this is busier than New York." He said to himself, resting a hand on his pistol as he walked. Bob noticed that some of the people he passed were somewhat disfigured, several jumped on another person. So far he'd been ignored. He hurried on, unclipping his pistols holster as he rounded and corner finding him on a street, deserted. 'A festival perhaps? or a Riot?' He stepped into a shop to ask but as he walked in the shop keeper leaped out. "What th- ****!" He grabbed the crazed man, dropping his case and rolled back, chucking him into the street. "Whoa, whats going on mate?" He side stepped another lunge as the man furiously tried to grab him, madness in his eyes. He delivered a punch to the man's stomach. "Cool off!" Bob took out his pistol, the man hissed. To be contined...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:06 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob waited for the others to get into the vehicle, as his radio went off. "Archangel Zero-Six, Delta-Whiskey is under heavy assault. Report back to base, and retrieve all other Marines on the way. Command out." Jacob couldn't wait any longer and put the Humvee into drive. "I'll bring back help!" Jacob started down the road, purposely hitting every infected person he could to give the others as much assistance as possible.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 07:24 PM