KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gears of War Sign up

Gears of War Sign up
Started by: Just Jacob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Gears of War Sign up

Gears of War

Just a short month after the first Locust strike on Emergence Day, the rest of the world was put on high alert. Every city had COGs stationed within, and every day is spent in fear of another Locust attack. Many cities were hit on the first few weeks of the attack, but some were still strong holds of human civilization. It's up to the brave COGs to defend those cities and keep the citizens safe. In fact, that's your job, son. We need you to join up with the COGs and fight the Locust horde back. We will not be overtaken and we will not bow down to them. We will fight until we win, or until we die, but we will never surrender to the likes of them!

Join with fellow COGs in the defense of one of the last human cities to be left in our control. Thousands of Locust are pushing towards the city, and more than one-thousand soldiers are here for the final stand. We will not let this city fall, and we will not let them take us alive! This is the most well-defended city we have ever made, and it will serve as our capitol. There are more than enough weapons in the city, and much more ammo than I believe all of us combined could use in this attack. There's just simply not enough Locusts to use it all.

It's you job to either be a soldier, or a Locust. Being a Locust will come with a few disadvantages, since you will be able to pop up anywhere in the city. The farther in you go, the more open you will be. There will be restrictions on the COGS as well. Like active reloading won't be more powerful, not to mention you won't be able to take hundreds of shots. Also, you can be any form of Locust, but you can only be used during certain points of the attack. Any interest from y'all?

Name:
Appearance:
Starting Weapon: ((Keep it in the actual G.O.W. game))
History:
Nature:
Speacialty:
Species:

NOTE- AND YES I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO POST THIS THREAD.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Guess I'm in, I'll make a character in a bit, see what team is made as our main or whatever.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 11:26 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

Name:
Appearancemessedpikey hair, soul patch, tan skin, and young voice
Starting Weapon: ((Keep it in the actual G.O.W. game)) plus samuri sword
History:a bad ass kid specially trained by the cog. caries samuria sword with him
Nature:kills any locust at any cost
Speacialty:close combat and bullet diflection
Species:human but his actions look beyond

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:01 PM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

Name:Roy phenix
Team:elite cog

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:03 PM
strifex6 is currently offline Click here to Send strifex6 a Private Message Find more posts by strifex6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strifex6

i messed up a little as you can see

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:03 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

same ranks as in us army. there is no team called "elite cog" we have yet to be told what the teams are.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 01:15 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jacob Book
Team: Delta
Appearance: Standard Cog armor, minus the arms, and instead of a helmet, he has a military cap.
Starting Weapon: Lancer, and Longshot.
History: Jacob and his friend Devin, were both involved in a ditch effort to try and establish a defense system against the Locust. Six teams of five soldiers were sent in, and no more than three soldiers left. The enemy force, combined with the useless weapon that they were all equiped with, resorted in the death of ninety-percent of the team. The only reason he and the other three made it, was because they overtook a Locust task force in a subway tunnel that had collapsed inward. They had to utilize the still active third rail to take out most of the contingent and finished the rest off with the unstable walls of the tunnel itself. Salvaging the few weapons that they could, they were faced with a long run back to Jacinto Plateau. (Ask him in game if you want to know the details)
Nature: Very closed off, and only truly communicates to his troops.
Speacialty: Headshots with the Longshot.
Species: COG

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:01 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

has anyone claimed the character devin yet, cause if not... also, their rifle is not useless, just slightly weaker. i use it most of the time when i play because theirs always a steady supply of ammo and i dont like the lancer because the chainsaw finish is too tempting.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:09 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

It's trying to say that they were sent in with an expiremental weapon that didn't work against the locust.

And no, Devin is not taken.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:25 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Hopper (Not to be confused with the deranged Grass Hopper from A Bug's Life)
Team: N/A
Appearance: Clickety
Starting Weapon: Hammerburst, Torque Bow
History: Hopper was born and bred for combat. Living up to the standards that are expected of all Locust, Theron Guards especially, Hopper quickly became a brutal killing machine whom is responsible for the deaths of many COG personel. When the sieges on the Human's remaining strongholds was started, Hopper was one of the many Locust chosen to participate.
Nature: Possesses a cynical outlook on life, and is a smartass. Hopper can sometimes be a bit difficult to get along with due to his, quote "Anally retentive depressive personality". He is dependable to a point and follows orders, but don't expect him to be the first to volunteer for a suicide mission. Like most Theron Guards, he is smarter then the average bear (Bear being locust) and has a knack for being resourceful and tenacious.
Specialty: Grenadier
Species: Locust

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name: Fred Myers
Appearance: Small COG armor with sleeves (much like Baird's), has shaggy dirty blond hair going just a bit below his ears, and has very little muscle.
Starting Weapon: Lancer, and Revolver
History: He grew up a punk kid who didn't have to work a day in his life, when the war broke out he had a choice, join COG and get a gun, or stay a civilian with no weapons and no one having his back. He joined COG and now is somewhat regretting his decision, the war has shook him up and he's lost stability becoming somewhat of a nutcase.
Nature: A bit crazy and scared, willing to do whatever it takes to survive
Speacialty: He's an ace shot with the Revolver
Species: Human

(I'll be gone this weekend so if the actual RP opens up expect me to post on Sunday)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:58 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: devin forrester
Team: delta
Appearance: normal cog armor, with helmet.
Starting Weapon: locust rifle, sniper rifle, and shield
History: (see jacobs)
Nature: open, but doesnt like taking orders. has a sense of humor that causes him to make bad jokes, even in the heat of battle.
Speacialty: sniping
Species:human

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:55 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, like.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah, like.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:17 PM
Striding Cloud

Can i sign up?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:37 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Sure, we need a few more before starting

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 04:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

can i join as well ?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 04:59 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

yup

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:12 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

sweet !

Name: Klutch Lushe
Team: Delta ( i guess )
Appearance: pic
Starting Weapon: Torque Bow, Snub Pistol
History: Grew up in a family that was not very high in status. Learned the value of a dollar quick. A hard worker for most of his teenage life. Was raised very well by parents but with a bit of a anger problem. The only actual problems he had as a kid was he never had was everyone else had. He worked for everything he has. When he sighed up for his part in the Emergence day as a military personell. He quickly became a Sargent and has been able to hold his own. He wont let any man die without him doing his best to save them. He is the ideal teamate.
Nature: Agressive, On the Offence.
Speacialty: Explosives. He make many effective explosives. Once he found his first Torque Bow lying around he fell in love and uses it amazingly.

Attachment: untitled4.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:27 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Hayden West
Appearance: Picture
Starting Weapon: Longshot, Gnasher Shotgun
History: Will tell l8er
Nature: Breaks down in scary situations, Calm most of the time, Observant.
Specialty: Sniper and Rush in attacks.

I'm gonna make a Locust as well.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 06:22 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote