KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BloodKin Wars- Planning

BloodKin Wars- Planning
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

BloodKin Wars- Planning

I want this to be a modern war between vampires and lycanthropes very much like underworld series. The 20th century has seen a seeming unrecognized peace pact between the two races. But all this has changed with the rise of the Russian vampire Queen Sela Oronsuun. After killing her legendary father King Keif she has taken over her coven who have become fanatical followers of her. Her agression towards the lycan race peaked when she ordered her coven to begin a war of extermination upon all werewolves.

Looking for characters can be of either races or any other undead races. Open storyline just looking to see what happens

My character is

Colin Rune
race/sex: lycanthrope male
nationality: amerian
appearance: appears as a 18 year old handsome, dark brown hair grey eyes, toned stands 5'8'' 165 lbs. wears torn jeans and tshirts, has his several ear piercings along with his eyebrow and labret pierced
bio: born in new orleans louisiana colin was born to a middle class family in 1984. He was turned by the an unknown young vampire who left him dying in his college dormt. When he awoke two days later to his nature Colin was suffering extremely from his wounds. He searched out help and found it Father Jonas Wells a catholic priest who gave him refuge. Colin suffered from severe depression and attempted suicide several times. Finally he came to some peace with his new life and realizing his new thirst would be a danger to Father Jonas he disappeared. For the last 5 years he has been on constant move but has finally taken up residence in a small apartment in los angeles

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:09 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Permission.

This will be closed. Try asking for permission in the First thread you see on the top. Next time, open threads when given permission to do so. wink

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:11 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

this is the third f'n time urun. we have told you 3 times to get permission for rp's. the first time you did. but then you found it fit to do it agaiin. then you said you understood the second time we told you, yet here you are doing it a third time. you have officially earned the title noob. this time, there can be no excuses.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:24 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

yeah i know.... im learning smacked myself in the head for it but i quickly reposted under the first thread... and hey i just got my wisdom teeth pulled and am under alot of meds so im not all there sometimes haha

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:49 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

lol, your high on pain medication?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:52 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

yes lol

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:57 AM