KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

Jacc awoke in the dead of night, the sounds of the outside world sending a shiver down his spine as the chill night air broke a cold sweat across his brow. He had been in pandora for roundabout a week now, and still he was unaware of most of the creatures here, their weaknesses, and which would kill him on the spot. He sighed, clutching his sword closer and closing his eyes, trying to remember what it was he had been told upon his arrival.

Watch yourself, Jacc. The world outside the city gates will be far more dangerous than anything you have ever encountered in the early years of your sheltered, small town existence. You have no idea of the perils that await you, especially if the Triumvirate find out that you're from the Other World.

He sighed, rising to his feet and sheathing the sword, which he had affectionately named Kyrie, on his back as he headed to the edge of the grounds he was camping at. How much longer... until they come back? I'm not supposed to leave, but I can't stay here, either... It's ridiculous... He sighed, dragging his things together and walking off toward the spring he had found earlier in hopes that it still had clean water for him to drink.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:59 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

Halo dangled in a large tree above the spring that Jacc had found to get a drink. She watched intensely, seeing if he was danger or not. She balanced her self on a large branch and pulled back her dreads, sheathing her katana she could sense that he was no harm to her. She swung her legs almost child like, while she watched him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:17 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Kneeling at the stream, he cupped his hands, taking a sip before dropping a small metallic flask into the stream and filling it. As it finished up, he walked around in the little clearing for a moment, then dropped down in the center of it, dragging a sketchbook from inside his coat as he watched some of the animals of this realm wandering about. He sat watching for a moment, and then began to sketch, wanting something peaceful to remember the place by once he finally got home. If I ever get home...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:47 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

Halo dropped down, her feet thudding against the leaves and grass. She cocked her head slightly looking at the man, sketching. She wore her usual fitted tshirt and brown wrap, her gun strapped to her ankle and her katana strapped to her back, she twisted her dreads around her shoulder and walked towards him.
"Where did you come from?" she asked walking towards him. She hadn't seen anyone for days, she lived in this forest alone. She wondered if anyone was with him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:27 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Smirking as he continued the sketch, Jacc only jerked his head over toward the site he'd been camping at, his free hand inside his jacket, should he need his handgun.
"If you mean just now, over that way. Otherwise, I'm afraid you just can't find out." He held an air of confidence about him, though deep within, he found himself fearing for his very soul. He wasn't sure if this was one of the rogues he had been warned against, but he knew he couldn't betray his origins just yet. Dropping the sketchbook slowly, he spun around to his feet, ending the flourish with his gun aimed straight in the face of his stalker. "And you would be?" The light struck her face and his fell to shock. "Ky...Kyrie?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:33 PM
CaylaSlap

She stared at the gun, both her weapons were not drawn and she cocked her head again. "Halo." she responded, she twisted a leaf in her fingers, and cocked her head towards the camp. The gun pointed at her face didnt bother her, she had many pointed in her face before and still she stood before him today. "Whats a Kyrie?" she asked, dropping the leaf. Her emerald eyes bore into his, as a single white brow arched in question.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:43 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

He stood a moment, his hope fading as he shook his head. He twirled the gun a time or two, then placed it back in its holster, his eyes reflecting his slight disappointment. "Sorry, my mistake. You look like someone I used to know." He sighed, walking back to the stream and taking another drink. "Of course, I should have known she wouldn't be here. That's kind of an impossibility..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:47 PM
CaylaSlap

"Oh, who was she?" she asked in curiosity. She pulled her dreads back over her Katana and sat on a stump. Small white winged moths, and butterflys swarmed harmlessly above them reflecting the sun's light, as it streamed through the tree's. She reached up and snagged on, first studying it then pushing it into her mouth and crunching away. She looked over to him, seeing the sadness in his eyes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:53 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

He shook his head, trying to push the memories of home away, then thought better of it. He'd just drawn a gun on the girl and mistaken her for someone who didn't even exist in this world. "She was my best friend, once upon a time. Kinda like my sister, to a degree." He turned, hiding the sadness of his memories from back home. "But, hey, she wouldn't want me getting all depressed." He wiped his hand off on the side of his jeans, making sure it was dry, then extended it. For now, it seemed, he could trust Halo. "Name's Jacc. Er... sorry about the gun... Can't be too careful, though..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:00 PM
CaylaSlap

She shook his hand gently, but firm enough for him to know she was strong. "Its okay, it happens almost everytime I bump into someone around here. Most of the time they end up dead." she smirked, releasing her grip and teetering on the heels of her foot. "So Jacc, have you anything real to eat. I've been eating bugs for two weeks straight now. I haven't the heart to hunt... don't ask why. I have it in my head that bugs are brainless and don't feel pain. I can't look at beautiful creature in its eyes and kill it, and since I can't see bug's eyes... i opt for them."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:18 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Dropping the bag he held unseen until now underneath his coat, Jacc reached inside of it and pulled out a couple of things that he had assumed from the beginning were some form of meat, but had been too unsure to try. "I'm not sure what this is... but... Some guy in town gave it to me, as well as my sword and guns, before I headed out of town. If you think you can eat it, go for it."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:21 PM
CaylaSlap

She looked at the meat and licked her lips, putting her nose to it, she smelt that it was farely fresh, not that it mattered. She opened her mouth and took a large bite, pulling it hard, she munched the rare meat between her teeth.
With her mouth full she spoke "Strange, from the moment I saw you, I felt like I knew you" She swallowed the lump of rare meat and smiled at him. "Do you hail from the Imperial City?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:34 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc shook his head, having awakened there, but otherwise never being anywhere near the Imperial City. "No, 'fraid not. I mean, that's where I entered the forests from, but once again... Where I'm from... is a little unbelievable. Or so it seems with everyone I meet."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:36 PM
CaylaSlap

She nodded taking another munch. She tilted her head slightly, her dreads moved and unknowingly to her revealed a small mark only seen on Olympian's. She took another bite from the meat and slouched, the dreads covering the mark again.
"I've seen alot of unbelievable things in my lifetime, try me?" she said fingering the meat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:47 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc took a deep breath, then thought better of it. "I... can't say for sure that even I believe it. All I can give right now is that it's pretty far away. And for some reason, I can't seem to find my way back..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:52 PM
CaylaSlap

Halo looked at Jacc's face and rubbed her neck, wondering if he had saw the mark or not. She placed the meat down, and stretched. Looking at him she said "We are all far away from home."
She closed her eyes, thinking back when she was a child. An image of her father flashed through her eyes, and a tear escaped and trickled down her pale cheek. "This Kyrie.... was she kind?" she asked changing the subject.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 03:57 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime was walking about threw the more calmer parts of the town. He couldnt belive what was going on. " all they want is war, its not far to those who dont want to fight" He said outloud. Few people where around to hear him but he didnt care. He just wanted to fight for peace. For his life , and for the others. Kids that will be able to grow up and know the joy of life , rather than have them traine for horrifying battles.

Yondaime grew up in a nice time before all this happend. He thought about his life. How his plans have just been turned around by war. Even if he was a Olympian he would only fight fora future. He came across two people while walking. He over heard that somone couldnt get home and is far away. He didnt know quite what he meant. Then he noticed Halo. Yondaime has seen her around before. " you ok Halo ?" Yondaime said after seeing her cry. He made sure he kept a close eye on the new person

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:45 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaylaSlap
Halo looked at Jacc's face and rubbed her neck, wondering if he had saw the mark or not. She placed the meat down, and stretched. Looking at him she said "We are all far away from home."
She closed her eyes, thinking back when she was a child. An image of her father flashed through her eyes, and a tear escaped and trickled down her pale cheek. "This Kyrie.... was she kind?" she asked changing the subject.

Jacc nodded, oblivious to the new arrival. He had slipped off into a state of nostalgia, the memories flooding back. "Very much so. She was... is... my best friend... She's like a sister to me, truth be told..." He shook his head, watching the other walk up and instictively reaching a hand behind for his sword, out of habit.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:49 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime shook his head and held out his hand with his palm out " i dont mean any harm new comer" Yondaime positioned his feet just in case of an attack " all i want to know is who you are " He said in a calm voice.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:03 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Resting his arm back at his side, Jacc nodded. "Jacc. You'll forgive the unease I show, I'm sure, but I am new to the area... Not sure who can or cannot be trusted..." He glanced around, taking in the area, although he was searching out to see if anyone else was nearby. What had started as a peaceful walk was quickly becoming a royal mess...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:04 PM