KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Till The End: (characters and rules)

Till The End: (characters and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Till The End: (characters and rules)

Till the End

Warning: Modified D&D based game. If you do not know D&D pm me and I can get you through the game. Dice are not needed. I will be rolling for NPC'S actions and when in battle, but you do not need to roll.

Beauty has left the King's land. The only flower left within this land of death and despair is Queen Jillian. And by her side, the delicate Princess Hope. These two treasures are the only things left that could possibly bring a smile to the king's face.
But danger haunts the woods beyond the walls of the little town. A dark spirit watches these two beauty's from the bushes, longing for them to fall into his grasp. With the Queen and Princess out of the way, the kingdom will weaken. This stranger, with the Queen at his side, will rise and take the crown.
Now a group of unknowing will band together to save the town. Be them man or monster, Knight or Peasant. Many will stand against these brave souls, and many will fall. I cannot see into the future, but if I could I still wouldnt tell you the outcome of the story. You must live the adventure. Only you can decide the fate of the kingdom Sirenia.

Note: I have a planned story line for this rp. If you want to know it before you join then pm me. But telling you might ruin the fun.

Please tell me now what you want to play. If what you want is taken then pm me and we can make it so you get what you want.

I will pm you details on each char.

We need:
A knight
The knights mount (dragon, Pegasus, ect.):
A ranger:
A king:
A villain (can be anything you want):
A mount for the villain:
Queen's servants (1 or more):

1 per person

Please be detailed with your posts. I will try to be as detailed as I can get with mine. SEARCH ROOMS AND BODIES! I will not tell you what is there if you dont ask. Magical items are allowed to an extent. You cannot come by anything new (armor, weapons, rations.. ect.) unless you come to a town. Things will not appear unless you tell me you have bought them. I will attack your mounts. If you do not post for 3 pages then do not ask for a recap, you will have to catch up on your own. PM ME IF I OVER LOOK YOUR POST. You have 1 week to respond, then I will assume you are dead. Rape can happen (just dont go into details please) Murders and ambushes are allowed pm me first please.

Rules:
1. If your post is unreasonable then I will ignore it.
2. I will npc people and animals do not do it yourself.
3. have fun
4. no discussion in bio or rp thread. do it in pm so you dont ruin it for other people. same with ?'s.
5. I am the DM. What I say goes. I have modified this so its not like D&D. Rules are different here.
6. Dont bash.
7. Please have fun.

i will be sending pms out as people submit characters34

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 08:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

cloths in this time period are a bit wild but it makes things fun ^^

Name:
occupation(queen, ranger, villain, ect.):
Weapons:
appearance:
everything else is optional. I will not require a bio.

Name: Jillian
Race: Human
occup.: Queen
Weapons: none thats what knights are for
appearance:

Attachment: 34347.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 09:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Name: Riko
Race: Caucasian Human
Weapons: Steel Kite and sword
Appearance: Eh... http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.co...s/C000445_L.jpg

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:33 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Hope
Race: human
Occup.: Princess
weapons: none
appearance:

Attachment: 20598.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:53 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Saix
Weapons: Claymores ( not clamore mines, Claymore sword)
appearance:
Personality: quiet, loves to act like to make friends to back stab them later on depending on how they act

Attachment: kh___saix_by_northernbanshee.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 21st, 2008 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:05 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Taliset
Weapons: main weapons are greatsword and a warhammer, but has various others
appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

his mount: (please log in to view the image)

bio: a former mercenary that is now a wealthy bandit lord. Wants to take control of the throne and the queen.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:30 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: 'Shaggy' (Name is unknown even to himself)
Weapons: Long Pole Arm with a single blade.
appearance:(please log in to view the image)
((The armor is only a Steel-alloy, and the camolfauge is just steel grey.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 05:06 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

I know I originally PMed you about being a mount, but I'm feeling a calling to a Dwarven King, since everyone else is human. I will post more when I have more time.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:41 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok for some reason the pic of my hcaracters mount left. so here it is

(please log in to view the image)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Shaggs was that a guy on the Flood Gate level in Halo 3 ? you just used the replay and camera around smile i love how you can do that, you find so many interesting things

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:15 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Name: Damlock Silversteel
Age: 112 (Dwarves have about twice the life-span of humans)
Race: Dwarf
Weapons: Bodyguards, but personally, a big ebony War-Axe
Appearance:

http://vnmedia.ign.com/warhammervau...034_fullres.jpg

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:06 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yeah, I grabbed a pic of him a long time ago, for some little contest they had on a website (Get the most badass marine pic you could) and I've seen it resurface everywhere lately.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:08 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

nice sounds like fun too

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:10 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Name: Gaahl
Weapons: two dual scimitars (non-magical) and a scythe
appearance: http://www.gorgoroth.info/infernus-1.jpg

Name: Nattefrost
Race: horse
Weapons: horns and spikes
appearance: http://wnw.blogwarhammer.net/wp-con...mount_chaos.gif

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 05:58 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Name: Itru
Weapons: A consecrated knife and a duelbladed Sword
Appearance: http://isadora-legata.deviantart.co...rcerer-32627407

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:50 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: darian
Race: lizard
Weapons: dagger, little black ball
appearance: 3'4", 98 lbs, dark grey green, no tail, dark cloak that covers most of his body, armor underneath, black eyes, inverted knee joint

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:43 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

im back sorry my cpu crashed trying to get it fixed grrr im still in tho i will be roleplaying

Murbella Queen of the Bogs
race: half troll/half human
sex: female
hair/eyes/skin tone: black/black/pale green
equipment: staff, sickle, heavy dark green robes, various trinkets and unknown jewelry

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 05:45 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Ben "Violent" Book Or, Violent B
Weapons: Long Bow, Blunderbuss (If allowed), small dagger
appearance: Same armor as Shaggy's but in a much better condition, and the arm's are less bulky so he can use his bow.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:54 PM
DangerousBeauty

ill allow it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 10:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

you guys are playing this out perfectly. Good job!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:15 AM