KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Till the End

Till the End
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Till the End

Beauty has left the King's land. The only flower left within this land of death and despair is Queen Jillian. And by her side, the delicate Princess Hope. These two treasures are the only things left that could possibly bring a smile to the king's face.
But danger haunts the woods beyond the walls of the little town. A dark spirit watches these two beauty's from the bushes, longing for them to fall into his grasp. With the Queen and Princess out of the way, the kingdom will weaken. This stranger, with the Queen at his side, will rise and take the crown.
Now a group of unknowing will band together to save the town. Be them man or monster, Knight or Peasant. Many will stand against these brave souls, and many will fall. I cannot see into the future, but if I could I still wouldnt tell you the outcome of the story. You must live the adventure. Only you can decide the fate of the kingdom Sirenia.

Note: I have a planned story line for this rp. If you want to know it before you join then pm me. But telling you might ruin the fun.
Queen Jillian hummed softly to herself in the stable as she ran a brush through her mounts long main. Hope gave a grunt as she threw the saddle over Natte's back. "Dear God this thing weighs a ton.. Where's the stable boy? My Goodness." Jillian frowned and looked at her daughter through the bars separating the stalls. "I sent him away for the afternoon. We can do this ourselves for once. You know how to saddle a horse, remember?" Hope shook her head and grumbled as she strapped the seat to Natte. "Yeah... But why do I have to have the heavy spiked saddle?.. Natalie, you have a strange taste in accessories." Jillian shook her head and smiled sweetly. "Now now.. Your father is letting us go out today for only a short while. Hurry my child. I want to get out there as fast as we can!"

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

After Saix got kicked out of the kingdom he cursed under his breath " who does he think he is kicking me out, he should have recognized me for how well i worked for him !" He had his arms crossed and his head low. He mad after all he did and he got not one bit of thanks. Instead he got kicked out. Not being accepting boiled Saix's blood. He took a deep breath and hide the rage so it wouldnt show.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:25 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

a large white dragon landed on the ground near Saix, on it sat Taliset who looked down at him. His armor shining in the sunligght

"What happened to you, Saix. You look angry" he smiled a dark smile as he spoke. He was planning on seeing if Saix was angry enough for revenge.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix smirked " not angry enough i sapose. Although I want to kill the king and everyone around him !!!" He took another deap breath and he smiled "Anyway what brings you here Taliset ?" Saix had an idea he was plotting some plan agiasnt someone.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:46 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset looked around seeing that noone was near, he then jumped down from off of his dragon and palced his face by Saix's.

"I plan on taking over this kingdom. It would be a great chance for you to get whats rightfully your's aswell as murder that bastard king." he whispered into Saix's ear quietly.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:59 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Riko walked slowly along the castle walls. His armor glinted in the sun. The other guards seemed to surround him, asking him questions about his triumph over many mythical creatures. Most of them were highly exaggerated.

"How did you defeat the Minotaur?" One of them asked. The Minotaur was nothing more than a bandit in a carved out bull head.
"To make a very long story short, I simply disarmed him from his battle-axe , and severed its head. Now listen, I could easily tell the stories of my many mythical encounters, but alas I am short on time. I must... Consult the Queen on personal matters."

Riko pushed past the guards and walked towards the stables.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:41 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

darian hovered in a tree above the stables, his cloak shadowing his eyes. he was watching over the land around them, keeping an eye out for anything unusual. besides a large white dragon some few miles away nothing was out of the ordinary. "madame, i believe you have a visitor," he recognized the man in armor as rico. he grumbled something spiteful under his breath before continuing. "It's rico."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:55 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The Queen smiled up at Darian as she lead her horse out onto the street. "Thank you, my friend. I was hoping to see him before leaving... You're going to be staying behind arent you? I would love it if you would watch over the Castle." She smiled up at him as Hope made her way out.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 01:28 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Riko smiled at the Princess and Queen. He bowed lightly towards them.
"My Queen. I must wonder what stories of my greatness have you told my fellow guardsmen. Their stories have been over exaggerated a great deal... Not that I don't mind the glory." He stared at the princess a moment too long before looking back at the Queen.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 01:49 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Jillian smiled but hid and hints of it behind her fan. "I may have stretched the truth a little. But what good is a Knight without a romantic tale of heroics and bravery?" She smiled and laughed softly. Hope smiled faintly, looking up into Riko's eyes.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:01 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Shaggy stepped out into the road, right after being forced out of a local tavern, and pushed his hair back. Beer and Ale both stained his unusual armor, and many deep dents and scratcheds were strected out like a map all over his armor. The varios parts had long lost their luster, and they seemingly held themselves together just by luck, but his armor never failed him. No one had ever seen armor as strange as him, and they believed him to be an omen of bad luck. Never daunted by anyone's remarks, the confused knight continued on through the countryside helping anyone that needed his help. With little protest, Shaggy marched away from the tavern and onward to have a counsel with the Queen. Though he severly doubted she would speak with a common knight.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:24 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
Taliset looked around seeing that noone was near, he then jumped down from off of his dragon and palced his face by Saix's.

"I plan on taking over this kingdom. It would be a great chance for you to get whats rightfully your's aswell as murder that bastard king." he whispered into Saix's ear quietly.
Saix smiled " sounds to good to be true" He could finally get back at the whole kingdom. Even be part of Talisets ruling. "so whats you plan ?" He whispered to Taliset "maybe i should get close to one of the people in the kingdom and from there i can get them to eat out of the palm of my hands" He smiled " thats what ill do, now how about yourself ?" Saix said grinning

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:15 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset smirked and as he chuckled lightly.

"I have far more cruel methods; pain, suffering, and fear are my tools in this. All i need is to get them which I'm pretty sure I can do , and with the right use of those tools I can slowly get the queen and princess. As for the King when the time is right, either i'll handle him or one of my boys can"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:19 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix smirked " one of your boys ? what do you mean by that " He sighed " so what should i do for now ?" He said smiling evily. Saix couldnt wait for the plan to take place. He felt hate and revenge and he couldnt get ride of the feeling and now he wont have to worry once Taliset rules.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:25 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset shrugged

"one of my bandit underlings, and for you whatever you feel you should. Personally i got a tip that the queen and princess are going on a ride alone soon. So In a little while I'll fly up and check the area for them"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:28 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix smiled " tell me when this is taking place and i can meet them in the woods." Saix looked around. He pulled the hood over his head and face " being seen will ruin everything. But yes your plan is perfect. Once i met them there all i gatta do is kill them " He laughed.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:32 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset sighed and pressed his palm on his forhead.

"No you can't kill them, I need both the queen and the young princess alive. Anyone else is fair game though"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:34 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Saix nodded " fine then , ill just take out the king" He smiled " hes the only person i want dead really, ungrateful bastard. He ruined me, and everything i worked for like a greedy child " Saix will never forgive him for what he did.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:42 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Taliset nodded

"Yes, but you might want to try to get him when he is less guarded"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:47 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Shaggy reached the gates and was immediately stopped by a guard. The Guard refused to let him by, due to his relative unknowness. This angered him, but in truth, he already had enough problems. "Fine, I'll just find my own way in." With a simple shrug, and the guards laughing in the background, he turned and sauntered towards the Western Wall.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 04:53 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote