KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » chek this out

whats up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hello 0 0%
hhhtttfstfvhbkjjkhfhf 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chek this out
Started by: saeedroz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saeedroz

chek this out

heres my character Name:eva Ability:water manipulation(ice) and the ability to control fire age:15 Discription:has long hair reaching her shoulders her hair is light blue with a combination of red.shes tall and weares a pair of baggy throusers with one leg blue and the other red with flames on the blue side droplets of ice on the red side.weares a longsleve hoodedcoat with the same desing as the throusers.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 07:02 PM
saeedroz is currently offline Click here to Send saeedroz a Private Message Find more posts by saeedroz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

hi... but please read the rules.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 07:31 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by saeedroz
heres my character Name:eva Ability:water manipulation(ice) and the ability to control fire age:15 Discription:has long hair reaching her shoulders her hair is light blue with a combination of red.shes tall and weares a pair of baggy throusers with one leg blue and the other red with flames on the blue side droplets of ice on the red side.weares a longsleve hoodedcoat with the same desing as the throusers.

Hi, welcome to KMC. I realize you're new and most new people here mess up but please read the rules. On this website you make individual characters for each RP, not one for all of them, which I guess is what you were thinking.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:50 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

go to the READ THE RULES PAGE

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 12:42 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

raed za rools n00b

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 12:08 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote