KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Registration and OOC

D-4506-35 Registration and OOC
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

D-4506-35 Registration and OOC

D-4506-35

In an attempt to find a new planet that could be inhabitted by humans, a plan was devised to send a small group of workers and scientists to uncharted planets. The plan went off without a hitch, and hundreds of planets were inspected, but very, very few were actually useable. Most planets were either uninhabited, or had creatures with limited intelligence. No cases of hostility were ever recorded, but sometimes, team members would go missing. A particular planet, D-4506-35, was brought into question. After just six days the ground team stopped reporting their status. Their earlier messages all explained how the planet was very hospitable for human life, and resoruces were abundant. No reports of hostility ever came in, just one cause for alarm. The planet's name was changed on the main database. The Scientists felt the need to name the planet 'Hell'.

Name:
Gear:
Weaponry:
Build:
Squad:
Identification Number:
Secondary Weapon:
Additional Information:

Name: Jacob Book
Specialty: Leadership skills, Crack shot.
Gear: Marine Armor with Captain's patch. Simple supply pack.
Weaponry: M102Assault Rifle, D5 Auto-pistol.
Build: Muscular, Tall.
Squad: Delta
Identification Number: 01
Secondary Weapon: Combat Serated Knife
Additional Information: Very skeptical about the survival of his squad mates.

WEAPONS IN GAME:
M102 Assault Rifle
D5 Auto-Pistol
RK8 Rocket Launcher
A20 Sniper Rifle
010 Battle Rifle
M12 Shotgun

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven
specialmessedniper High Charisma
Armor:Light Tesla Armor
build:Tall lean
Squad:delta
ID:C12
Weapon:A20 s

info: Very calm sniper who knows how to pull off a headshot.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:39 PM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I forgot to mention that we are going by the Marine Ranking system. You can be a sniper at any rank.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:43 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I also forgot about the armor.

Standard Armor
Light Armor
Heavy Armor
Battle Armor
Reconnaissance Armor
Gillie Armor

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 12:58 AM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Nathaile Griggs
Specialty: weaponry (somewhat of a medic)
Gear: med pack, explosives, rations
Weaponry: M102 Assault Rifle(in hands), D5 Auto-Pistol(on hip)
Build: light
Squad: delta
Identification Number: 22
Secondary Weapon: M12 Shotgun (on back)
Additional Information: flirty and quick to anger. Sharp tongued army brat. Can be fun and carefree when relaxed.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3243..._da6fb60cb6.jpg

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:16 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teck92
Dark apprintice

oh okay well.... recon armor

master seargant

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:54 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Bobby Robinson. Flash as he was called in College.
Specialty: Ace shot with Pistol
Gear: Light Armor, small sized pack on lower back
Weaponry: M102 Assault Rifle ((If Grenades are allowed)) Incenerary Grenades x2 and Fragmentation Grenades x2
Build: Tall, Athletic Build
Identification Number: F13
Secondary Weapon: D5 Auto-Pistol
Additional Information: Used to play Football for his College on Scholarship. He felt as if he needed to do more so he joined the Military. Came to Delta fresh out of Boot. He is good in following orders and his ability with the Pistol is only matched by his speed and quick wit.

((If anything is wrong with that tell me and I will redo stuff.))

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:16 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Well, the only thing I see is something out of place in the Identification-number

Also, I am changing mine to 63

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:49 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Keith Fisk
Specialty: Squad Tactics, Hand to Hand Combat Instructor.
Gear: Reconnaissance Armor, Ammo pack,Supply pack.
Weaponry: M12 Shotgun
Build: 5'10" 200lbs (Stocky,solid muscle)
Identification Number: XD9
Secondary Weapon: RK8 Rocket Launcher
Additional Information: more later

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 07:22 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Lance Williams
Specialty: Brawl type fighting, Weapon Expert
Gear: Recon Armour
Weaponry: A20 Sniper Rifle (On Back) M102 Assualt Rifle
Build: Muscular, 5'9, 71Kg
Identification Number: V-12
Secondary Weapon: 2x D5 Auto-Pistol (Under Arm pit)
Additional Information: Was a Thug, then got pinned. Had to pick between Jail & Army. He chose Army. Bad choice

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Last edited by Mr.Alex on Dec 11th, 2008 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:03 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Loran Mirez
Specialty: Good with all weapons, accurate with an assault rifle, Hand to Hand expert, Demolitions.
Gear: Normal Armour, Explosives Bag, Regular Supply Pack.
Weaponry: M82 Assault Rifle with grenade attachment (The one from Killzone), D5 Auto Pistol.
Build: 180.5cm, medium build, light skin, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular.
Identification Number: 20
Secondary Weapon: M12 Shotgun.
Additional Information: Doesn't really care about death. Follows orders and deals with tactics well.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:56 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Name: Loran Mirez
Specialty: Good with all weapons, accurate with an assault rifle, Hand to Hand expert, Demolitions.
Gear: Normal Armour, Explosives Bag, Regular Supply Pack.
Weaponry: M82 Assault Rifle with grenade attachment (The one from Killzone), D5 Auto Pistol.
Build: 180.5cm, medium build, light skin, dark blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular.
Identification Number: 20
Secondary Weapon: M12 Shotgun.
Additional Information: Doesn't really care about death. Follows orders and deals with tactics well.

1st Lieutenant slot has been taken.

Name: Keith Fisk
Specialty: Squad Tactics, Hand to Hand Combat Instructor.
Gear: Reconnaissance Armor, Ammo pack,Supply pack.
Weaponry: M12 Shotgun, D-5 Auto-pistol holstered.
Build: 5'10" 200lbs (Stocky,solid muscle)
Identification Number: XD9
Secondary Weapon: RK8 Rocket Launcher
Additional Information: Grandfather was Military,Father was Military,neither ever got commissioned. He had been trained since childhood to be a Soldier by his father.Wanting to fallow family tradition he joined at 17. He stood out for his abilities and as a Sgt. was offered O.C.S. of which he graduated with Honors and was picked for War College.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:26 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Dude, one extra LT ain't going to hurt. Anyway I'll be a 2nd LT then.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:46 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Out of place? You mean the F? Well F13 is my tag on X-Box Live. but I can just keep it at 13 unless you want a higher number.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:10 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Actually, I've reconsidered and you can have a Letter in there if you so choose. It's just the number that goes on the tags. (For each squad, not army wise)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:29 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Dude, one extra LT ain't going to hurt. Anyway I'll be a 2nd LT then.

Didn't mean to be nit-picky. I guess ,Being in the Marine Corps myself, i get hung up on the realism. In Actuality there would be a Team leader ( Lt. ) and Command NCO (Gunnery Sgt./ Sgt.Majr ) The rest ,on a special team i.e Recon,S.E.A.L., Delta, would be no less then E-5's after all the training in the special field. A Captain is Company grade. It just seemed silly to have a Capt., 2 Lt.'s a Gunnery Sgt. ,Lcpl.,Pvt. We have 3 officers and 3 enlisted.I understand this is fantasy though please don't take offense.

Im changing mine to General smokin'

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 10:24 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: david fenta
Specialty: sniping
Gear: gillie armor (am i srsly th only one who uses it? styled like odst armor.), flares, smoke grnades, nvg's
Weaponry: a20 sniper rifle
Build: short (about 5'5"), muscular
Squad: delta
Identification Number: a25
Secondary Weapon: m12 shotgun
Additional Information: likes mac and cheese, doesn't like you

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:50 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

We can switch armor types if you go back to the ship or to the main station. Will explain more about that in the RP though

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:54 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Didn't mean to be nit-picky. I guess ,Being in the Marine Corps myself, i get hung up on the realism. In Actuality there would be a Team leader ( Lt. ) and Command NCO (Gunnery Sgt./ Sgt.Majr ) The rest ,on a special team i.e Recon,S.E.A.L., Delta, would be no less then E-5's after all the training in the special field. A Captain is Company grade. It just seemed silly to have a Capt., 2 Lt.'s a Gunnery Sgt. ,Lcpl.,Pvt. We have 3 officers and 3 enlisted.I understand this is fantasy though please don't take offense.

Im changing mine to General smokin'

Um...So am i ok being Gunnery Sgt confused

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:26 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

-.- glad the maker apparently has no say in this

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:28 AM