KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Karazhan (OOC)

Karazhan (OOC)
Started by: Lich King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Karazhan (OOC)

quote:
The larger of the two moons had risen first this evening, and now hung pregnant and silver-white against a clear, star-clapped sky. Beneath the lambent moon the peaks of the Redridge Mountains strained for the sky. In the daylight the sun picked out hues of magenta and rust among the great granite peaks, but in the moonlight they were reduced to tall, proud ghosts. To the west lay the forest of Elwynn, its heavy canopy of greatoaks and satinwoods running from the foothills to the sea. To the east, the bleak swamp of the Black Morass spread out, a land of marshes and low hills, bayous and backwaters, faild settlements and lurking danger. A shaow passed briefly across the moon, a raven-sized shadow, bearing for a hole in the heart of the mountain.

Here a chunk had been pulled from the fastness of the Redridge Range, leaving behind a circular vale. Once it might have been the site of some primeval celestial impact or the memory of an earth-shaking explosion, but the aeons had worn the bowl-shaped crater into a series of steep-edged, rounded hillocks which were now cradled by the steeped mountains surrounding them. None of the ancient trees of Elwynn could reach its altitude and the interior of the ringed hills was barren save for weeds and tangled vines.

At the center of the ringed hills lay a bare tor, as bald as the pate of a Kul Tiras merchant lord. Indeed the very way the hillock rose steeply, that gentled to a near-level slope at its apex, was similar in shape to a human skull. Many had noted it over the years, though only a few had been sufficiently brave, or powerful, or tactless to mention it to the property’s owner.
At the flattened peak of the tor rose an ancient tower, a thick massive protrusion of white stone and dark mortar, a man-made eruption that shot effortlessly into the sky, scaling higher than the surrounding hills, lit like a beacon by the moonlight. There was a low wall at the base of the tower surrounding a bailey, and within those walls the tumbledown remains of a stable and a smithy, but the tower itself dominated all within the ringed hills.

It was Karazhan.

Karazhan, tower of Medivh, the Keeper of Secrets. The most powerful mage to trace Azeroth at this date, or at least … so has the habitants been told. Who in truth would the legend that supposively wander the halls of the sealed tower be? Few knew who, but many knew what. It was the mage that united the mortal races, had them put aside their differences and fight together against the demonic threat not so many years ago. He was a legend, but tales indicated more to him as being a myth. The kind of myth that inspired scholars, that brought magic masters envy and struck the heart of foes with fear. He was one whom could be found in a children tale, as the iridescent hero mage that vanquish evil. In other tales, he was the dark lord fought and defeated, for few wrote tales of the mage with usage of solid fact. To the world he was unknowingly known as merely the prophet, an entity who foretold what was to come, and believed to be a separate individual from Medivh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To sum it all up, Karazhan is a roleplay about magic. Karazhan is a mighty citadel, a ley line and weakened along with its surroundings at the very fabrics of reality allowing energy and power to flow more fluently under the command of the most powerful occupant yet and whoever whom he decide to allow into the tower. Medivh, the Keeper of Secrets. Medivh has sent out words (Letter by messenger) to a selected few across the planet, requesting their presence at the mighty citadel in Deadwind Pass, located in the south-eastern regions of the Easter Kingdoms, not too far from the recovering kingdom of Stormwind with their recently returned king. Supposively, the audience with Medivh will lead to scholaring of a sort, and with the mighty Magus as chief of tutoring. A school of you may, to teach one how to for real wield a magic.

The roleplay will take place

Available races
- Orc, Troll, Tauren, Blood Elf, Forsaken, Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, Night Elf, Ogre
Available schools
- Arcane, Druidism, Fel, Geomancy, Light, Necromancy, Runic, Shamanism, Voodoo

Others are available if your reason is good enough for it. If you are uncertain how it will work with lore, do PM me first.

Name:
Magic School:
Organization: (Optional)
Bio:

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 07:36 AM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Hmm..Im thinking of joining, im just still wondering what its about. Ty

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 01:03 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

In short it is a Warcraft roleplay although knowledge about Warcraft is not a necessity. It is in a way similar to a "highschool" roleplay only with no age minimums or limits. While it is a "school" roleplay, it will likely no be similar to any school roleplay you have been part of.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 01:14 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Valainistima (Val) Círtolthiel
Race: night elf
Appearance: http://images.mmosite.com/news/2006...wow_cosplay.jpg
Magic School: Geomancy
Organization: neautral
Bio:

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:07 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Rox Wolfen
Sex: Male
Race: Blood Elf
Magic School: Arcane
Appearance: Long red hair in a pony tail that starts high on the back of his head. He wears long Blue robes and usually has a book in his hand.
Organization: Neutral
Bio: Always one to learn Rox trys to keep a new book in his hand at least every two days. Not one to keep opinions to himself, he speaks his mind when he wishs, but knows when it would be inappropriate to do so. He is a very nice person and be believes the fighting between the Horde and Alliance to be pointless, so when speaking to a member of the Alliance he speaks to them like he speaks to members of the horde. With Respect.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 09:09 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Goruk SkullSmasher
Race: Orc
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Magic School: Runic
Organization: (not sure what you mean)
Bio: his father was an orc runemaster and he was raised to be one himself. The runic symbols on his body were branded on him by his father when he was young and he has been constantly training since then. This invitation he figured would be an important step in gaining more Honor

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:24 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Dyonilia Dawn
Sex: Female
Race: Night Elf
Magic School: Druidism
Bio: Raised a Child of Ellune. Her family wished her take the Path of the Priestess, but her heart was wild and thus the Wild called to her. Against her parents wished she took up the path of the Druid. For this they banished her from the house of Dawn and forgot her. That was many years ago. She is skilled in the was of the Druid but she still has much to learn.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

I like the pic. ^.^ ... ignore the words. O.O i got it off of google.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:06 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my orc is fighting a night elf in the pic. and so far we have two of them here stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

kick your ass orc boy!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 02:53 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Good characters. What happened by the way to the others that signed up? Do not want to start until everyone are here.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 11:20 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

they arent going to show up. people do it all the time here. also are u gonna make a character. or just play the npcs

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 01:58 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

I will be controling the following characters and a few more (Do not want to spoil): Medivh, Moroes, Khadgar, Cook, Jaina

I will also have one character I have created myself: Vulpix Voluptu

Most things in the roleplay will revolve the students, so I would get rather bored at times if I would not have one myself smile

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:46 AM
DangerousBeauty

.... are you going to make a profile then? o.0

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:48 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well when we gonna start. i'll send my friend wei a message to join as well but u can start without him

I need to brush up on my orc speaking common dialect

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:48 AM
DangerousBeauty

my elf is going to pwn your stupid orc

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:50 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

orcs is made fer smashing and e's gonna crush er little elf ead (yes i typed like that on purpose)

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Dec 15th, 2008 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

elves are quick and nimble my friend. we can run circles around you clumsy orc. :P

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:59 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

These orcs are made for smashin', and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these orcs are gonna smash all over you.

Could not help but to have that go through my head there. I will be making a profile for my character but I will do that tomorrow. I will probably, however, not start the roleplay until later this week.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 02:59 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Please he's a runemaster he's smash a hole in the ground wheres shes running

Puny elves think dey can fight da Orcz. Orcz Orcz Orcz

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Dec 15th, 2008 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:01 AM
DangerousBeauty

mk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:02 AM