KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » left 4 dead rp thread

left 4 dead rp thread
Started by: Mando' Ade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

left 4 dead rp thread

david pushed his way towards the safe room through the hoard of infected, pushing them away and letting loose a volley of bullets. he pushed open the door and fell in, kicking it closed. an arm stuck trhough the crack, trying to grab at him. he pulled out his bat an beat it off of the body it was attached to. he pushed a refrigerator in front of the door to block it.

((shaggs, you have control of my character and the rp from now until i get my computer fixed. everyone else, the rp starts in the safe room and outside where other survivors are hiding.))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:19 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The other door of the safe room that David has just ducked into burst open, with Jacob falling in and slamming the door behind him. Standing wearily, he didn't notice David first off, being more interested in blocking off the door. It wasn't until he grabbed some extra ammunition for his pistol, that he noticed David. "Son of a *****.. good to see someone else made it.", Jacob said.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage was in his bed one ear phone in his ear, and the other ear on the phone. He was talking to his girlfriend. When the call suddenly went dead. He stood up hearing screams from the living room. Opening his door in curiosity. "What the hell is-" His words were cut short as he seen red. Blood was gushing everywere. His eyes followed the chewing noise. To see his sister ontop of his mother ripping her apart. His sister turned her attention towards him and growled. She than let out a blood thirsty scream.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:45 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and David both sat inside the safe room, both doors securely shut, with dozens of infected waiting to get in. Pulling out his pistol, he examined it very closely, admiring the workmanship, and odd shape. "Can't beat Russian made.."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:28 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage's sister in a instant had him to the ground. Kage watched as she moved in for the kill. Suddenly Kage's father came running threw the room tackling his sister to the ground. Kage jumped as he heard a gunshot and blood flew into his face. His sisters brains were splattered everywhere. His father stood up half dazed and turned to Kage. "Are you alright son?" Kage stared at him in amazement as movement caught his eye behind his father. He watched his mother gradually get up from the ground. She cupped her hands over his fathers mouth and bit him. He watched blood explode from his fathers neck. Kage stepped back inside of his room slamming the door behind him. His eyes than began to wonder as he searched for a weapon to defend himself with. He grabbed a crow bar that he found under his bed. A hand flew threw the door busting a hole threw the wooden door. Kage ran to his window and swung the crow bar into it. There was loud crash as it shattered, he stuck his foot out first. Than remembered his cellphone. He than ran back inside to grab it. And jumped out onto his balcony. He climbed onto the rooftops. And noticed the swarming zombies below him. My sisters dead! My fathers dead! My mother was dead! But she...she came back! What the hell is happening here! Am i the only one alive in the world! Kage thought inside of his head.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Dec 20th, 2008 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 06:50 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander sat in his house alone, he heard a gunshot from
the house next door. He slowly walked the window, hears
more noises. Xander looked out the window, seeing the
zombies moving around below and his neighbour on his
roof. Xander didnt know his neighbours, he didn't speak alot.
"OI!" Xander yelled, "W..W..What the F*ck is going on."
He then looked back down at the zombies, the had heard
Xander and were now moving towards the house.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:35 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage looked up in atonishment to see someone who looked normal. He turned to Xander and opened his mouth to speak but all that was heard was a mumble. Kage knew not to take his eyes off of the roof, The owner had built this years ago, with cheap tiles. He could slip off any second. He turned back to Xander while keeping his balance and looked below him. Kage stayed low as he walked towards Xander. "I...I...I..." Kage slurred his words as he was confused and still in shock of what happened before.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Last edited by Striding Cloud on Dec 20th, 2008 at 09:51 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:48 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Outside the Safe room that David and Jacob were in, the sound of a car alarm began to go off. The zombies at both doors ran off as they always do in hopes of finding a living person who bumped into it. After they had left a banging began on one of the doors. Jason was outside trying to get in.=

Hey! If there is anyone in here open up!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:18 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood up, pulling out his side arm and moved to the door. He moved the slot to the side and looked out, seeing Jason. He quickly unlatched the door and swung it open. "Get in, quick!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:11 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Um...ar...M..Make your way to the back
yard, grab a weopon or something!"
Xander quickly ran from his room, hearing zombie starting to smash down
the doors and windows downstairs. Xander entered his parents
room, running towards the cabanent. There he found a shoe box,
he opened the box finding his dads old colt. Xander went to exit
the room but heard the zombie had entered his house, He slammed
the door shut locking it.
"Shit Shit Shit!" He said softly to himself.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 10:26 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason ran inside right when the car alarm went off. He helped to Barricade the door again and just as they finished he could hear the Zombies coming back=

That was close. Thanks for opening up.... I saw one of you run in here and was hiding trying to find a way to get the zombies away from the door long enough for me to get in. I was shooting cars for a good while.... Lucky me one had an alarm. Bastards seem attracted to loud noises....

=Jason sat on the ground and breathed heavily. He checked his ammo, 3 rouns left in the gun, and 1 clip of 15. He still wore half his security outfit. Black belt with a gun holster, handcuffs, pepper spray, typical things a cop would carry. but he was security. He had no training as a police officer. After he caught his breath he got to his feet.=

Names Jason Freeman. Security Guard for ... ah hell it doesnt matter. The Company is over run with Zombies most like it...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 01:23 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage climbed back into the building window, and walked into Xanders apartment. "Xander! Are you here." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer bottle. Than he broke it across the table creating a weapon. He was looking for anything to defend himself with. "Xander are you here!" Kage began to feel nervous. He was back to stage 1, alone and by himself. Is Xander one of them now?! Kage thought and peeked around the corner. Seeing one of the slow moving zombies standing by a room door. Kage ducked back into cover. Boy am i lucky. I got caught with a deaf one. He has to be if he didn't hear all the racket i made. Kage thought to himself.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 04:28 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

The zombie banged on the door, trying to get into the room,
Xander had never held a real gun before. Suddenly a fist came
through the door making a hole.
"Oh Shit!" Xander said raising the gun up, not even checking if it was loaded.
"Here goes nothing." He fired of the gun at the door and hole.
"DIE MOTHERF*CKERS!" He yelled with his eyes shut as he
repeatedly pulled the trigger. The gun then jammed and there
was no noise. Xander slowly walked to the door and looked
out the hole, seeing 3 zombies lay dead in there blood. He
gripped the small box of ammunition and made his way out of
the room. As Xander made his way around the house holding a
crowbar he had found, turned to noises in the kitchen. He held
the crowbar back, ready to attack whatever was in the kitchen.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:40 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage heard the gun shots and gulped. He grabed the beer bottle and walked around the corner. Once he spotted Xander he jumped back dropping the beer bottle. "SH!T! Man where were you?" He spotted the zombies and turned back to Xander. "Oh you had the gun. Man we have to go now!"

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 09:45 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Out the back, lets go!" Xander said, he quickly moved
towards the back door, the revolver in one hand and
the crow bar in the other. He reached for the door
handel, then turned back to Kage.
"Ok...on the count of three,
we run to the fence, jump it and move down the ally...Ok?"

Xander placed the revolver into his pocket and placed
his hand back on the doorhandel.
"Three...Two...One...GO!" Xander pushed the door open and
ran to the towards the fence, ready to jump opver it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 11:01 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage followed Xander until they opened the door. "I have to go get my girlfriend. The call went dead, as soon as the outbreak started. I can't leave her." He than noticed the incoming zombies rushing towards them. Kage heard a blood thirsty scream, everything after that happened so fast. He spotted an zombie crawling on the wall like a type of spider. And it vaulted straight towards him off the wall. It knocked him upon force onto the ground. Kage was trying to wrestle the thing off him. The Hunter lifted up and swung at Kage with it's claws. It put a giant scratch in Kage's shirt. Luckily his crowbar was blocking one part of his shirt.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 11:34 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Xander heard the scream and turned around, seeing Kage on the ground. "Oh Shit!" Xander swung his crowbar down into the zombie, knocking him off Kage. "Get up..Move!" Xander said taking another large swing, smack his crowbar into yet another zombie. A large crash came from behind them, another zombie had smashed through the fence and moved toward."M..Mrs.Jeffery?" Xander said looking down at the zombie who had been a neighbour. She then growled and ran at them.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 12:57 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood against the door, his arms crossed, and his weapon firmly gripped in his right hand. "Well Mr. Freeman, I'm Jacob Book, I used to work for a car dealership. It's all ****ed up now.", he said with a laugh. "I guess you are one of us so called 'lucky' immunes."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:45 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan ran down the street as fast as he could. * jesus christ there faster than me* He looked back and started to loose his breath * i cant do this forever* He turned around and started firing his M-16. It hurt his shoulder since he never fired a automatic rifle before but he didnt care , he didnt wanna die cause he couldnt take the pain of the rifle agiasnt him

After killing the 8 that tryed running him down he picked up the speed and started running agian. He saw a open window with a desk in front of it. He shoot the glass and jumped in. he pushed the big desk in the way of the broken glass window and waited for more zombies. * i must rest a bit * He tryed the door behind him and it was locked. He then heared loud foot steps running. He grabed another M-16 magazine and put it in the gun and cocked it. * ok here we go agian* At least this time Evan didnt have to run for now.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 07:21 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason snorte=

Lucky? You call this lucky?!

=He said gesturing around them as they cowered in a blocked off room.=

But then again Its better then being a damned Zombie.... So yeah I guess I am one of the 'Lucky' ones.

=Jason let out a chuckle. Then another. And then he just started to laugh.=

...this is totally FUBAR...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 08:22 PM