KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dead on Time Sign-in and OoC

Dead on Time Sign-in and OoC
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dead on Time Sign-in and OoC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok Dead on Time, untitled and Project Rapture can all go ahead.

Alright, Dead on Time has been approved. Alright first off some information regarding the RPG:

In the beginning before life existed on the planet Cera existed only darkness. Then emerged the god of limitless light, Ethos who brought with him the power to create life…and thus life came to be on Cera. Ethos left the planet to return to his deep slumber until the end times when he will be needed again for the great war. In his steed Ethos left the goddess Martel to watch Cera and to keep peace amongst the race of man.

Martel was a peaceful goddess but toyed too much with the race of man. It was a man named Mercury who was the first man to be visited upon by the goddess. And because of this a race of demi-gods came to be. Soon a war between man and demi-gods occurred as men became fearful of the vast numbers of demi-gods. The war ended after a hundred years of conflict with all but a few demi-gods remaining alive…

This takes place thousands of years after those fabled events now believed to only be myths. I'll explain it more before the RPG begins but for now we need some characters.

~Character Sheet~
Name:
Hometown:
Bio:

Short character sheet...but the bio should cover pretty much all the details not just a simple two sentence bio. Put some thought into your character! Again, more detail will come on this RPG before it opens...probably next Saturday but don't hold me to it. Until then...I'll be happy to answer questions and all that good stuff.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:19 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

what is this about? i see what you posted but what is the essence of this? are we supposed to be demi-gods and what's not? what are the limits? do we have powers?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:07 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by The Big O
what is this about? i see what you posted but what is the essence of this? are we supposed to be demi-gods and what's not? what are the limits? do we have powers?

No one will be demi-guards. I guess I should have reposted the plot but I wasn't thinking. But you're soldiers for Ingall...that's pretty much it. No powers but the tech level is pretty high...most weaponry is modern type like M4s, M16A2, M9, and so on and so forth. Of course there's the EMERL-mkII suit but I'll go into further detail on that later.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Adler Heidrich
Hometown: Gilgorath,Bethel
Bio: Heidrich Is a Trauma Surgeon, working in the E.R. of G.R.M.C. He has always been Leary of the the Power of Mig and is an avid survivalist. With the wealth he has acquired being a Doctor, he has built an extensive collection of weapons. H&K MP5,91,93, Springfield M14, Colt M-4 carbine with aim point sites, 300 win-mag bolt action, M-1 Garand, Pistols...Browning Highpower,Beretta FS92, H&K USP9, Colt 1911.Shotgun Remington 870 pump ten shot tube,Rem.1100 Auto ten shot tube. He has accumulated thousands of rounds over the years. He has been a competition shooter. Has Composite Bows with hundreds of Arrows. Survival bags. Adler is a paranoid survivalist and Is prepared for the Apocalypse. He pats attention to the news of Migs rise to power and is ready to Die for his nation of Bethel.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:31 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by The Big O
whered you get your name? i'm getting o sense of ou ripped me off

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:39 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote