KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Earth-616

Earth-616
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Earth-616

Earth-616

In a parallel universe a series of events, including Christianity never being adapted by Rome, the Roman Empire fell hundreds of years sooner due to revolution which sparked many new individual independent societies that at first led to much war, but with that competition came much technological advancement instead of the degeneration than our middle ages brought forth. The mythical creatures that were feared and hunted during the dark and middle ages were left mostly alone and still thrive and exist as fully populated species across the globe. Air flight is only used in urgent matters and is always very dangerous due to Skewers and Sky Sharks. Satellites impossible due to strange frequencies, radiation whatever in the atmosphere that stops them from working right, this causes there to still be explorers and such despite advanced technology. There is a kind of magic in this world that doesn’t need spells, wands and rarely symbols, users usually just have to raise a hand or focus energy in their palms

Timeline

246 CE- Roman Empire falls
300 CE- gun powders invented
500 CE- Firearms invented and changed warfare
1078 CE- North America discovered and colonized
1184 CE- The First Fabled War begins(literally a world wide war)
1199 CE- The First Fabled War Ends
1,200 CE- Industrial Revolution
1,216 CE- first aeroplane invented, also the first plane to be taken out by a Skewer
1,260 CE- Information Age and modern medicine
1,278 CE- World Council formed to prevent war
1,340 CE- Environment Domes are created to make life in Antarctica possible and enjoyable ‘outside’ of buildings
1,352 CE- Antarctica colonized
1,400 CE- Antarctica’s pop. 3 million
1,418 CE- World Council split 3 ways, Americas as the Councils, Europe, Australia and Africa as the Hierarchy, and Asia, Russia and Antarctica as the Theocracy
1,420 CE- The Everlong War Begins
1,530 CE- World pop 4 billion, Antarctica’s pop is 6 million
1,538 CE- Now

will post character sheet in a hour or so

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:30 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: Sgt. Galen Anders
Appearance: pictured
(please log in to view the image)
in armour
Weaponry: typical marine weapons wth modifications
Proffesion: Council's Marines sargeant
Abilities: some abilities in casting, mainly he can teleport short distances quickly and is an extremely good hand to hand fighter
Equipment: armour pictured with built in computer
Bio: born during an urban assualt by the Theocracy, his dad was killed almost immediately after seeing him by shrapnel, he and his mom dodged being captured until he was 10. his mom was killed in a labor camp after 3 years. 3 days after that the camp was liberated by the outnumbered and much mored ruined Councils. ever since then he's been living a milatary life from school, to where he is now.
Height: 6 foot 1 inch
Weight: 190 pounds before armour
Affiliation: The Councils (can be renegade, The Councils(good guys), Legions of Europe(not so good guys), Theocracy of Asia(completely corrupt and kill anyone who wont follow their god))

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what kind of powers can we have, and like what weaponray and armor styles are we talking about

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:37 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

pretty much anything as long as it's within reason, which i'll tell you if it is, and the world is a great mix of medievil and futuristic, swords still widely

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:40 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Gregorious Detestabilis
Powers: To persuade(Mind control)
Weaponry: A hidden sword in his Holly Staff
Profession" Legatus of the Armys of the Arch Deices
Equipment: Holly relics(Body Armor)
Height: 5'11"
weight: 180lbs
Affiliation: Theocracy of the God Mah'amet.
Bio: Gregorious Detestabilis new from childhood that it was his calling to join the priesthood of Mah'amet, when he saw a vision of the Gods Rule over the World. He joined the Deices as a child and became a wonder in his knowledge of Mah'amets word. He has a Genius IQ and uses it in his schemes to dominate the World as His lord so wishes.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Jan 24th, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:45 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

cool but for the record when i said they tr to spread their god's rule, it means emporer's rule

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:54 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Terrax
Apperance: (please log in to view the image)
Powers: transforms body into steel like substance
Weaponry: sword and shield
Profession: wanderer, doing jobs when he needs to, and helping people
Equipment: sword and sheild
Height: 6 foot
weight: 190 lbs 720 lbs (transformed)
Affiliation: none
Bio: He wanders around learning al he can about people and their outlooks. He works only when he needs some cash, and helping people along the way.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

are motor cycles around??

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:58 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

If they aren't then you can have one, if they are around then you can't have one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

...... meany

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:59 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

God you responded quick!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

lol

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 12:00 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by The big EH
cool but for the record when i said they tr to spread their god's rule, it means emporer's rule

That still works because in any Theocracy the Ruler claims to be a descendant of a god I.E. Egyptian, Amun or Ra Or Osiris incarnate. Caesars ,Jupiter or Osiris ,depending on which Caesar. The later Roman Church or Papal states Yah-Weh , Greece, Descendants of Athena or Zeus Etc.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:08 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i never said it didn't work, they just believe their ruler is actually god

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:10 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
ya technology is essentially 10 years after us

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:11 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

I git ya. Cool So the Leader can be Mah'amet unless you have a diff name for him.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:12 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ya thats cool

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:13 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so is my char ok

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh yeah everyone's up to this point is good

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:41 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Lily Tank
Powers: Healing Factor. Regenerates destroyed Tissue over time.
Weaponry: Assualt Rifle hooked onto her bike. Extendable Bo Staff always on her back.
Profession: Gun for Hire
Equipment: Gun, Bo Staff, MotorCycle, Lighter, MotorCycle Helmet (With Build In Navigation and Tracking System), Light Armor (Covers Torso, Legs, Feet)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Affiliation: Renegade
Bio: Known only as 'The Tank' she is typically thought of as being a Man. She is rarely seen without her suit which compresses her boby so that her 'figure' is unnoticable. She takes deals from many but has never been known to work for Theocracy of Asia. She is called 'The Tank' because no matter how much damage she takes she never seems to stop chasing her mark. No one has yet to be informed of her ability to regenerate damaged tissue. Also due to this ability it is hard to clarify exactly how old she is.

((Here she is with the armor. And yes it is the ODST Armor from Halo but hey! Tech is 10 years advanced and no it doesnt have "Shields"))

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jan 25th, 2009 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:58 AM