KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Rapture Role Play

Rapture Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Rapture Role Play

Jake frantically tapped on his cellular, trying to establish a line. It finally started to ring, but no one picked up. "Bro, don't leave the house. You and Dad need to make sure that you are ready if any of the drugged up splicers attack." Jacob sighed and closed the phone, grabbing his revolver, and arc welder, looking around the corner, watching two splicer's try and attack a big daddy.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 02:29 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily Anderson was locked in her housing ever since the attacks began. She never wanted to go out for fear of being attacked. She has not used enough plasmids to contribute to any degeneration of her physical or mental standings so she was still perfectly fine. she had had enough food to last for a good while but she was Running low and had to go out soon to get more.~ .. I still cant beleive this is happeneing...

((Is that an okay post Shaggs?))

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:32 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((It's perfectly fine))

Jacob looked around, hearing voices from all directions. He gripped his revolver tightly, getting ready to dash around the corner.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 03:55 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Anton sighed and stayed in the bar. It was under a lock down. * as if things couldnt get worse.* He walked around and looked at the people around the place. He walked to the bar tender Jeff. "what do ya think ?" He smirked "know what i think ?" He pulled out a small shotgun and pumped it " i think ive had enough" Anton and Jeff were being stared at " i know what you mean ....." People outside rioted. Screams were loud and vicous

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 05:12 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david stood in the station, at the very edge of panic. outside people rioted in the streets, craving the drug adam. david had barracaded himself in the armory and then crawled through an airvent as the splicers tried to break in. he was now in an upstairs office, staring down through the glass window at the hordes below. he turned and tried the phone again, using the operatorr to try and connect to anyone using a line.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:48 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily checked the ammo she had in her gun. She had payed alot to get it updated as much as it had been. She was afraid people would try to break in for the medical supplys she stored here. She was glad she spent the money even more now. It would come in handy for a diffrent use. She didnt have much ammo though so she latched a Surgical Bone Saw to her belt and slowly opened the door. As soon as she did a Splicer popped his head out " 'ello deary!' " and Lily let out a scream and attempted to shut the door but the Splicer pulled it open easily. " Now I 'ear yous got some stuff I can use. " Lilly shook her head and brought up the Modified Revolver and fired once. She missed. She fired again and nicked the splicer in the arm. He became angry and charged. Lily raised her other hand, let out a scream, and snapped her fingers. the splicer erupted in flames and thrashed about setting her home on fire as well. She ran by the splicer and out of her home. She had to do it or she would of been killed sooner rather then later. She had to find somewhere to hide or find a way out of the city. Maybe someone out there was still Sane like her.~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:06 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Tom had just got off his shift when he heard about the Splicers aggression. He was desperate to get home to his children. running all the way he ran into a splicer looking for ADAM. Thomas was shocked and in fear when he was confronted. "So what ya got for me"The splicer said wielding a 12"knife. "Nothing, I have nothing of use to you" Tom said fearfully "Oh but i think you do" the splicer said eyeing his tool bag "hand it over" the splicer said Tom not really prepared for such events thought quickly. "OK ill give you my tools to sell but let me keep my bag it has sentimental value to me and its worth nothing" he said nervously "ok " the splicer said "give me the valuable stuff" Tom bent down opened his bag and grabbed his spear gun he used when working under water construction. With a quick motion, motivated only by getting to his children he pulled it out and shot the splicer in the forehead. Tom ran as fast as he could to his appt. in Pelican Bay sector and found his kids safe in lock down not knowing what was going on.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:10 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jake looked one last time and brought his revolver up. In the blink of an eye, he had turned and fired at the two splicers, nailing a thug in the head, and hitting a leadhead in the chest. Moving quickly, he ran to the corpses and looted them for what he could find. Two Eve Hypos and 6 pistol round would not get him far.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:07 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily turned a corner and leaned upon a wall breathing heavily. She was already tired of running and she needed a moment to rest. She took a deep breath and looked up to see Jake standing over two bodys and taking their stuff. -Crap!- She thought. She brought her modified pistol up and aimed it right at him.~ D-Dont move! Ill shoot! I... I Swear I will! ~She was shaking.~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:42 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob raised his pistol up and aimed it at hers, seeing that she was for the moment, still sane. "Lower your weapon, and I'll lower mine." He said in a calm voice, pushing the hammer back up on his revolver, and pushing the ammo chamber out of the weapon.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 10:07 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily still shook a bit, eyes wide as she held a bag in her other arm. She still kept the gun on him.~ You... arent one of them? ~She lowered the revolver slightly, aiming more to the floor then to the man before her.~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 12:03 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"If I was one of them, I wouldn't have bothered talking. I would have killed-" Jacob raised his weapon and fired twice. A splicer behind her was his in the head, and was thrown to the floor.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:32 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~"I would have killed..." Then he fired. Lilys eyes widened in horror. He had lied and shot her! As quickly as she thought that she blinked and turned to see a Splicer fall. Blood had spattered on the back of her lab coat. She let out a squeal and ran over to Jacob, aimming her gun at the dead splicer.~ ... Okay.. So your not like them.... ~She caught her breath and lowered her gun, looking to Jacob.~ My name is Lily Anderson. Thank you for saving me just now. ~She bowed low quickly and stood up straight again.~ I honestly didnt know if anyone was still Sane out here...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 02:46 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Ender shuffled through a shelf in the shadows using his incerate (i'm replacing electrovolt, i'll post that in the signup in a minute) for light, he heard a bunch of commotion not far off and decided to hurry. he suddenly heard gunshots very close to him and he dropped and broke a vial of eve and silently cursed (gunshots he heard were shagg's and skrullqueen's) he left the shelf and moved onto another shelf finding some money, tossed away a audio journel, and found a nice 12 year old bottle of scotch which he decided to take

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 02:48 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david kicked through the front door of the office, turning to fire back into the crowd of splicers chasing him. as he turned and ran he spotted jacob and lily just yards away. he yelled out to them with an expression of horror on his face. "run, run, they've broken into the armo-!" suddenly, an explosion tore out the lower part of the building, sending him crashing to the ground face first.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:48 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily looked over to where the noise came from.~ Did you hear tha... ~David ran in before she finished her sentence and she brought up her revolver.~ DONT MO... ~BOOM! Lily fell back against Jacob, yelling out in surprise from the Explosion. -did he say they broke into the Armory?! ...great..-~

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:35 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob grabbed her to stop her from falling. Then looking to David, he raised his revolver, not at him, but behind him. "Then we need to move, now!" Jacob started to move back, still holding Lily, and watching behind them. "Into this access tunnel, c'mon!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:42 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily blinked a bit and pulled from Jacob, cheeks turning slightly pink. Perhaps in frustration?~ Fine. But I still dont trust you! ~Lily started to Follow Jacob when he began to go.~

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 10:06 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david stood, snatching his shotgun up from the ground. "hey wait for me!!" he ran after them as splicers began to come out of the broken building chasing them.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:45 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob arrived at the tunnel first and turned the usher in the other two. "C'mon! We have to get out of here!" He turned and put the barrel to the glass, firing once to make a crack.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:35 PM