KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration

Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration

Story: Legends say that long ago an Evil Tyrant ruled over the land with Magic, Sorcery, and steel, destroying all who stood against him. But it is said along with this Legend that 5 Beasts arose and battled through the hordes to take down the tyrant. No one knows what happened in that Final Battle but the Evil Emperor was Defeated, the 5 Beasts vanished, and light was once again brought to the land. Now, the Legend awakens as centuries later after a long era of peace, a new Emperor takes the place of his father with evil intentions. Whispers of the 5 Beasts return echo through homes and Villages. The new Emperor calls out for his Army to retake the land as his ancestor once did and bring chaos to the land of light. The 5 beasts wake in their spiritual forms and erupt from their slumbers to find those with true hearts of light to become one with. However the New Emperor sees a possible repeat in history and has come to study a Forbidden tome of Dark Magic. Magic that tower over that of his predecessors. Can the 5 chosen accept their responsibility and do what must be done to save the land from this coming new Darkness? You are all of the same Village and it just so happenes that the village elders are the guardians of the Elements ever sence they sealed themselves generations ago. You all know eachother, except Ashtoya that is. Wether you are friends with each other or Rivals is yup to each of you. After you have put down your information I will tell you more in the opening Post of the RP

Name:
Age: Plz have it in the teens. Except the Emperor.. cause... you know.. hes old.
Weight:
Appearance:
Elemental Beast:

Typically the Element must suit the Beast. I will allow self made Beasts. Please nothing Mystical like Dragons and such. Beasts meaning animals. Fox, Wolf, Horse, ... Dolphin. The Elements are as such. Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Nature. Nature as in Growth. Trees, vines, ect. The others are self explanitory.

Name: Ashtoya
Height: 6'0
Weight: No Comment stick out tongue
Appearance: Will post pic
Elemental Beast: Fire Fox

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:01 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Ashtoya. Note the Samurai Sword on her back.

OH RIGHT!

Also with your character information please Add:
Weapon:
Equipment:

Attachment: anime-fire.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:26 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Yinepu (In-A-poo)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 162
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Elemental Beast: earth Tiger
Weapon: sword in pic

Equipment: leather armor, and two tomahawks on back

Props to Scythe for the sig

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Feb 18th, 2009 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:32 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

good. I take it the Two handed sword is your weapon then. stick out tongue

Fire and Earth have now been taken. It is a first come first serve basis. Nature, Water, and Wind are still open.

Those who said they were in the RP are the ones who will be able to pick first. If you just noticed this then sry but you will just have to be the little guys big grin

Edit Note: Oh nvm about the sword. I see where you edited it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:35 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

now that you mention it i like that sword. so i edited to be the sword in the pic

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

ZOMG! SCRATCH THAT LAST PHOTO OF MY PERSON! I gots a better one.

My character Wears a hat.

No you can not have a character with animal features. That is specifically for my character. there is an RP reason behind it. You DO NOT know she actually has ears because she wears a hat all the time. so stick out tongue

Attachment: fox girl.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Feb 18th, 2009 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:48 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my guy looks cooler stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:52 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

its wrong stick out tongue Thor has a hammer not a sword. ^_^

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:56 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

no you're wrong when thor was a teenager he had a sword so stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:57 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

.... Well.. THORS GAY! HE AND IRON MAN GET IT ON!! :O

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:58 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

girl don't ever talk about thor in your life

he is the emboidement of manliness

you know damn well you would sleep with him smile

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:03 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Id rather it be the Invisible man. stick out tongue dont know what he will do to you next. ^_^

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:07 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i can think of several things that will go wrong with that

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:10 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

So could I. Which is why I said it. ^_^

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:16 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

it's all about wonder woman if you ask me
i'm all about kinkyness

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Feb 18th, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:21 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Wroc (pronounced rock,) crow backwards
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 169
Appearance: [url](please log in to view the image)
Elemental Beast: wind crow

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Feb 18th, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:31 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lucky for you Zalindrana has requested be the General of the Emperors Army. So you may be the Wind Crow.

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Feb 18th, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:35 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well there goes the funny conversation

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:43 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Not really...

WonderWoman was laying on a patio up in a skyscraper naked. Superman flys by and thinks. "Hmm I can fly down, do her real fast and fly off quicker then she can blink." So he flys down does the deed, and flys off before she knows what happened. WonderWoman looks around and asks" What the hell was that? " and the invisible man says, " I dont know but my ass is killing me."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:46 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

laughing thats a good one. i would have never saw that coming

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 10:48 PM