KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales of Surune

Tales of Surune
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

Tales of Surune

... so ive been gone for forever but i m back now and going full charge. I am going to open my world of Kael'dere Surune or Surune to this community. The stories will focus on the large continent of Infalanthe.

Playable Races:
- Infali: humans
- Fanthars: large oxen like humanoid race
- Aellons: tall statuesque avian humanoid race
- Druakkin: scaley dragon like humanoid race that vary in size and color
- Kentor: centaur race
- Open to any other races but i must approve them

Playable Classes:
- Fighter/Warrior
- Ranger
- Divan- Elementalists/ Witches
- Thief/Rogue
- Ninja/Samurai
- Bard
- Monk
- Other classes must be approved by me

The story will take place in the country of Alund. Once the world hub of science, art, culture, music and democracy it is now under forced imperial rule from Barilla. Alund was a constitutional monarchy headed by King Leyed Aroleth and the Alundian Senate but 14 years ago Barillan forces under Emperor Cemarus Orosuun invaded and conquered Alund. Leyed surrendered to Emperor Cemarus in the capital of Talmasas for the safety of the Alundian people. A few days after King Leyed's wife Diedre died during childbirth and from grief he himself succumbed and passed leaving his 8 year old daughter Princess Liana alone. Emperor Cemarus allowed Liana to live but under constant Imperial presence at her mother's sister's estate in the Alundian city of Ellisalde.

Now it is the year 1434 ABBN Barilla now has implemented forced occupation of most of the continent of Infalanthe and continues to push their empire outward. Rebel forces battle the hardened and large Barillan army while the prophet Gaelun has surfaced preaching the rise of a hero that will lead the people of Alund to freedom.

Please submit your character sheet and small bio that should look something like this....

Name:
Race:
Class:
Height/Weight:
Small bio:
Equipment:

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 10:02 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Xandir Grey-Scale
Race: Druakkin
Class: Thief
Hair color/Eye color: Black Eyes, Grey Scales, Small Ridge on Head
Height/Weight: Height: 4'5 Weight: 100 lb
Small bio: Xandir escaped from the orphanage he was raised in at the age of 10. Ever since he has stolen to stay alive. He is such a good thief because of his color and size. He heard about the resistance and started searching for them. Even thieves have morals, and he dosen't like killing people. He also hates the Empire for killing his parents shortly after he was born.
Equipment: Claws, smoke pellets, small dagger, and a "Magnet", a creation of his own design, he can put it on a small pole to pick up/steal metal items. Natural speed and agility.

Question: do druakkins have wings, or are they more lizard-like?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 10:13 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

druakkins are more lizard being the descendants of a cursed dragons. most of the race are gluttoness, greedy and many are slavers, thieves and pirates. some are dimunitive while others are human size and their weights also vary. their colors often indicate some natural abilities they have. an example of this would be green druakkins can breathe underwater and are expert swimmers. red druakkin are highly resistant to heat and fire. blue druakkin can leap high distances. white are highly resistant to cold. black druakkin's claws and fangs carry a neurotoxin venom that causes temporary paralyzation. other druakkin colors are rare and are thought to be completely extinct. xandir's grey skin would grant him the ability to hide in shadows going almost completely invisible. and just so you know family ties are really not important to druakkin though your's may be the exception. female druakkin are just like their male counterparts and rarely mate for life.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 12:23 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cool about the grey skin, I just guessed a color that would sound good with '-Scales.

Too bad about no wings though, oh well, the grey ski thing makes up for it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 12:35 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

glad youre interested let your friends know about this story and see if they wanna join

I will roleplay many characters but here are two

Liana Eeryn Aroleth
race: human
sex: female
class: Aristocrat/Archer
height/weight: 5'7''/125 lbs.
hair color/eye color: dirty blonde/green
small bio: Liana is the adopted daughter of King Leyed and Queen Diedre. Her birth mother was found raped and dying at the castle doors. while her life was saved her mother died shortly after giving birth. Queen Diedre fell in love with the little girl and her and Leyed took her as their own. Liana never fit into the lifestyle of being princess with all the procedures and seclusion. She was a free spirit and very much a tom boy but loved her parents very much and was beloved by the Alundian people. She was eight when the Barillans attacked and when Talmasas came under occupation from the imperials. Liana was left alone when her parents and her unborn brother all died and she was left alone against the Barillan oppressors. She was sent to live with her uncle Senator Balen and aunt Claudette Orless. Liana continued her father's fight and defied Barilla by secretly leading the rebel fight and securing many loyal Alundians. Imprisoned several times for her rebellious acts Emperor Cemarus has always released and kept her alive to show "goodwill" to the Alund people. Now at the age of 22 and very much her own woman Liana continues the fight more than ever though she is under constant watch from Barillan spies and soldiers that patrol her aunt and uncles estate.

Draegen Dasmere
race: human
sex: male
class: fighter
height/weight: 6'1''/186 lbs.
hair color/eye color: black/dark blue
small bio: Draegen was born in the small town of Dorvans in the north east small nation of Tasche. At the age of 6 his family's homestead was overrun by Barillan soldiers as they invaded Tasche with no warning. Draegen's family was slaughtered him and his little sister Danya were taken as prisoners as he watched his father and older brother Cedric impaled and his mother gutted. Seperated from his sister Draegen was brought north to the mountain capital of Barilla, the citadel city of Esgariond. There was placed in the imperial military school where was transformed from the son of a ox farmer to a killing machine. Draegen underwent the intense and violent brainwashing techniques of the Barillan coordinators and soon advanced in ranks among the other students. Now at the age of 23 he has attained the rank of Vanguard, the deadliest unit of the Barillan army (whose fighting techniques are akin to the spartans). Draegen has recently been sent to Alund to help quell the rebel forces that have recently gained strength
equipment: Vanguard armour (also akin to the spartan hoplite armor but dark purple), vanguard helm, black and gold cloak, darka (fine deadly shortsword), shortspear, vanguard shield (bearing the twin lion crest of Barilla)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:16 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I don't have any friends... sad

At least on this forum.

Don't worry, this one seems interesting, people will sign up.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:23 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Wait a minute...

did you get permission for this game?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 02:54 AM
urunsaishun

no not yet i m just submitting my characters and storyline if they allow it.... so yeah this is a proposal if the administrators will give me permission.... maybe i should have reworded the original post but when i went back to correct it it wouldnt let me so yeah please give me permission? ...

Last edited by urunsaishun on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:13 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

You have to get permission from Ush to post a thread at all.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:16 AM
urunsaishun

well ill send him a message... but this is just a post of my ideas for my story... but yeah i ll send him a private msg with my story's idea

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:22 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

You have to post it in the "IDEAS" thread.

One of the first threads in forum.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:32 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

the thread that says "READ THIS FIRST".

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:33 AM
urunsaishun

ok im a bit rusty ill post it there thanks bud

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:46 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Sure thing

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:00 PM