KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Angel - Hells War

Angel - Hells War
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Angel - Hells War

This takes place in the Alley where Angel: Season 5 left off. Wolfram and Hart has just Sent Hell down upon Angel and his Team. Westley is dead and Gunn is moments away from Dieing himself. Willow, using her magics has seen this and her and Buffy are on the way to help with their own Slayer Forces. Can Angel and the gang escape the attack and save L.A. ? Or will the city be plunged into Hell forever?

Just give a Simple Character Sheet.

Name: Buffy Summers
Age: 21 ((I think X.x - she was a Freshman in College in Season 4 so i just went off that with her being 18 then, then added 3. If you dont know the Age thats okay.))
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 09:06 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Faith
Occupation: once a rogue slayer but now works with buffy and the others slayers.
Weapon: stake, A bow gun
Powers : slayer powers quite strong can jump high and is fast like a vamp slayer would be.
Motto : five by five

I give a good pic later.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 09:12 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Illyria
Age: Illyria herself is timeless. Fred was in her mid twenties.
Powers: Super Strength (Greater then Vampires), Able to change her form to Fred. Powers Severly dimished due to a blast she took by a Special "Ray Gun" fired by Westley to save her from Exploding.
Occupation: Old One. Once a great Demon, Commanded Armys before the days of man when Demons walked Freely. Now walks with Angel and the rest of her own free will and more because she doesnt know where else to go.
Appearance.:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:24 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'll post it when i get back.

i'l be out for like an hour or two

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:25 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

but you JUST got here!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:27 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Angel
Powers: Vampire package

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

U forgot? He is the "Dark Avenger"!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:47 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well I didn't really forget, I just didn't know how to word it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 01:14 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Willow Rosenberg
Occupation:Witch(note her intrest in wicca lies more in the spellcasting portion rather than the faith itself. )Slaying though she is not an slayer per se
Powers:Willow powers are more so protect based spells but also can inclued telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, and casting bolts of lightning and soul restoring

Also note this my first time playing something like this and due to my own personal faith I shall not have her worship any demon or anything our than my God.if this is not possible I shall make my own charactor

Attachment: 152px-dark_willow.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 01:51 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well in the series I never heard her say she worshiped any Gods or Demons. However for the sake of the story we will just not bring it up.

Edit: She does get her powers from other Forces that differ from the Christian Faith but as I said I do not recall seeing any evidence of her actually Worshiping said Force.

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jun 27th, 2009 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 01:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok perfect

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 01:57 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Now we just have to find you a lesbian lover. Oddly enough her and Buffy did have sex in one of the comics from what I've heard.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:11 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Willow's initial interest in Wicca lies more in the spell-casting portion rather than the faith itself; she sees magic as a way of hacking the universe, and an extension of her computer hacking skills. This mentality may have been influenced by her relationship with Jenny, who identified herself as a "technopagan," and was connected to an online pagan network.

I got that off a site about Willow. I was trying to find out if she did infact worship a god or demon and came up with nothing but that.

So your good to go with Willow just as long as Religion doesnt come up. Im sure the rest will help avoid that topic, though honestly I would not see it coming up anyway, what with the constant killing, running, Fast action Pace the rp is planning on going.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:11 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Now we just have to find you a lesbian lover. Oddly enough her and Buffy did have sex in one of the comics from what I've heard.

I didnt read anything about Her and Buffy. You may have gotten it confused but she is involved with one of the Other Slayers named Kennedy. Kennedy is a "Potential" that got turned into an Actual one.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:13 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Got it.
http://www.aboutwomyn.com/buffy/buffy-satsu-sex/
In the Comic depicted to be "Season 8" Buffy had sex with one of the Slayers named Satsu. And this was early on in the Comic. So Im cornered. Should I portray Buffy as a Lesbian? Or keep her how I knew her in the TV show?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:19 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

From what I heard it was a one time thing that the writer just threw in there. I know what you could bring from the comics though.

quote:
the story "Wolves at the Gate", Buffy shares a lesbian encounter with fellow Slayer Satsu;[36] however Satsu leaves soon after because she realizes Buffy cannot return her feelings.[37] Earlier in the series, the audience glimpsed Buffy's most personal sexual fantasy in her dreamspace, which featured her in a nurse's outfit entwined with a naked Angel and Spike surrounded by phallic imagery.[38]

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:22 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

both

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:22 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I just read that the thing with Satsu was a one night thing because she was feeling very lonely. and yes Satsu left because buffy couldnt return the "love"

... and now we arent doing that. I know you REALLY want to have a threesome with you, Jalek and some random chich but thats not gona be me.

Edit: and looky what i found. - When a Slayer tried and failed to kill Harmony Kendall—Buffy's old classmate-turned-vampire celebrity—on live television, the public began to view Slayers as Nazi-like villains.[92]

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:24 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

There is nothing random about it. We only need a chick so it'll be classified as bisexual and not gay. You should hear the things he says to me on Live. Let me stop before some random guy takes all of this seriously and we'll forever be known as Scarlet's gay prostitutes.

Edit: So we're going to be outcasts now? Well you guys?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:26 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Too late. >=)

and I dont know. Technically a Season depicts a Year. And since Season 5 of Angel takes place after season 7 of buffy it means this takes place a Year after her towns Destruction.

Still I dont know. If we go by the aftermath of the Season 8 Comic then Technically I would be a buffy that was transported several Centuries into the future where there was only 1 slayer and Willow was still alive due to her use of Magic but she was Dark Willow. Buffy killed her in that time while a Blindfolded Willow from the Present saved her.... She just pulled Buffy through a portal.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 02:32 AM