KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - Role Play

The Twilight Saga - Role Play
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Love The Twilight Saga - Role Play

Six years had passed since the volturi had finally left the cullens in peace and everything seemed to have gone back to normal. Edward and Bella enjoyed the task of bringing up their daughter Renesmee for she was no ordinary child she was a half vampire/half human daughter her physical appearace was changing near enough every day,she now had the physical appearance of a seventeen year old and therefore had acheived reaching full development now and would not age past seventeen. It was early morning in the town of Forks.A rainy clouded morning people were either busy. going to work..school.Renesmee had left the cullen's cottage for a early morning hunt in the woods she was getting much better at it and was becoming just as fast as her father Edward.

(just post your characters doing something)

Last edited by TxG on Jun 28th, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:08 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Jacob phased into his wolf form. and made his way to the Cullen's Cottage, he always cut through the woods to get to the cottage he coudn't wait to see Renesmee as she always made him smile.In his wolf form he could speed there quite quickly than he would in his human form he was now one of the largest wolves he leaped over tree logs and through the woods he occasionaly stopped to take in the scenery and then he carried on and paced himself faster.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:09 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((In the RP, forgot to tell you guys, Angel's gonna become Renesmee's new best friend. If that's all right with TwilightxGirl.))

Looking at her window, Angel sadly sat on her bedroom bench, thinking about why she was timid to make any friends. Sure, she knew martial arts and could tell jokes... but it felt like she was missing something...

Her mother, Natasha, knocked on her door gently. "Sweetie? Is everything okay? You haven't come out today."

Angel did smile whenever she heard her parents voice. They were the ones who cared enough to adopt her. And she was grateful. "Yeah, mom. Everything's fine. Just lookin' out the window, catching some air."

"All right, honey. Just checkin." And with that, Natasha went back down stairs.

Sighing, Angel whispered, "If only I had the courage to make friends... if only..." Then she got up, walked out of her room and the lake house, and to the nearby woods.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jun 28th, 2009 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:47 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee smelt her prey. a deer she could spot from a distance in the woods,She jumped high and fast, latching on and jumping from tree to tree she was fast and graceful,The sprinkle of the falling rain refreshed her.She was closing in on the deer her golden eyes sparkling she latched onto the tree and waited... the deer had stopped... Almost sensing her presence, it started to flee but it was too late,with her eyes changing to a dark crimson red she leaped onto her prey and ate her meal.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 28th, 2009 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:02 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Jacob moved swiftly. Brushing passed against bushes and picking up speed in how he paced,A scent caught his attention...a familiar scent... his nose smelt the wood beneath his paws to make sure it was she, he then jumped over a tree log and moved in the scent's direction. And there she was Renesmee the girl who was like a ray of sunshine to him... He watched her for a time as she had just finished up her meal from the deer,he then slowly moved forward and sat down on his back paws and stared at her.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

As Angel walked through the woods, kicking the ground, she sighed. "What's the point? No one's gonna try and be my friend. I mean... sure, I got mom and dad... but I'm missing a friend my age. All the kids at school makes fun of me because I'm shy..."

Angel stopped and placed her hands in her pants pockets. "Ah well. There's always next time," she thought to herself.

The young girl continued to walk through the woods quietly.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:00 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silenthawk
Jacob moved swiftly. Brushing passed against bushes and picking up speed in how he paced,A scent caught his attention...a familiar scent... his nose smelt the wood beneath his paws to make sure it was she, he then jumped over a tree log and moved in the scent's direction. And there she was Renesmee the girl who was like a ray of sunshine to him... He watched her for a time as she had just finished up her meal from the deer,he then slowly moved forward and sat down on his back paws and stared at her.

Renesmee composed herself and her eyes shifted back from the crimson red colour back into golden. she then turned around and noticed a familiar wolf staring at her.she knew upon instant who it was and a smile came across her face "my jake " she said and she walked over to him and hugged the wolf form of jacob black.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:06 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

A large truck was driving on the road apporaching town the two men in front had no idea what was in the trailer just that they were paied to take it in town. In the trailer blocked the sunlight were Rantu and Lionheart awaiting there arrival they were lookging for a new town to use as a food source seeing as it appeared that any vampires in this area either were gone alot or just ineffective. So there Rantu sat awaiting till they stopped or the sun went down either one was fine with him, he just wanted to feed.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:23 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl Renesmee composed herself and her eyes shifted back from the crimson red colour back into golden. she then turned around and noticed a familiar wolf staring at her.she knew upon instant who it was and a smile came across her face "my jake " she said and she walked over to him and hugged the wolf form of jacob black.

The wolf form of jacob shifted back into his human form

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:46 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Leinhart sat beside him as well bored out of his mind and not as eager to feed as much as his old friend was. He had a much better control over his thirst.

"You know I wonder how much longer you can withhold yourself. Perhaps I should've sliced the tires to delay our arrival."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:52 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by silenthawk The wolf form of jacob shifted back into his human form

"Hey nessie. I was just coming over to see you he said with a smile.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:53 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel glanced around herself, getting a chilly feeling. She bit her lower lip nervously. "Oh man. I get the feelin' that I'm not alone!"

She then stood there and placed her hands on her hips, making a confused expression. "Now why should I be worried? It's only the woods... right?"

Angel looked around with her eyes. Then she proceeded through the woods. "My sensei always told me to never let fear cloud your mind and soul. I hope he was right..."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:11 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu looked over at Leinhart and shrugged

"i'll deal with it, you don't live this long without being able to ignore your blood lust"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:32 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee let go of jacob and smiled "well im here.I was just hunting if you want to walk with me i was heading home she then motioned him to walk with her.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:32 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Suddenly, Angel came to a stop. She closed her eyes and inhaled. Then she exhaled calmly.

"Hope mom and dad doesn't worry where I'm at. Should tell them I'm doin'--" Suddenly, her cell phone went off loudly. Angel took it out of her pocket, and opened it. It was Jonathan. "Daddy..." She answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, kiddo. Where are you?"

"In the woods, just takin' a stroll."

Jonathan replied, "Well... all right. Just come back before dark."

Angel smiled. " 'Kay, dad. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetie," he said with a hearty chuckle.

After that, Angel hung up her cell phone.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jun 28th, 2009 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:42 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee was happily walking with jacob when she picked up a human scent "Oh it seems we am not alone here in the woods " she said and then turned to jacob " i say we have a race just for fun i bet i can beat you now,im getting faster every day " and with that she started to run with jacob not far behind her.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:51 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes, but only if we could learn how to ignore boredom. You should've at least brought someone for us to play with."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:36 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[Im just starting off some where,]

Cammii shifted her wait to her left foot to keep her from falling over,she draged box by box into her new home. A sigh of saddness came over her, Her true home layed thousands of miles away.She finshed up and looked around at her new place trying to find a new happy start here.
She had only wished im mama and papa had came along with her to America, maybe it be easyer on the family and also her. She had heard something from a dear friend that there are differnt more speical types of people around this area. She would soon half to go meeting people and try to make new friends.

Bella wondering the house she couldnt really find something to hold her intrest. She was hoping edward would be home soon, he stumich had ached for a while, the hunger was bothering her.She only hunted with edwars because she didn't want anything bad to go wrong. She pushed her hair back and sliped into a some jeans a t-shirt. She had to go see her dad soon. But first she had to hunt she didn't want her self to slip. Stairing into the mirror she seen her eyes had grown a little darker.
"Edward,get home please"
She wispered ,and softly brushed her hands through her hair.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:07 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Angel continued to walk. Suddenly, she came to a stop. From a few distance, she saw a young girl, probably about her age, with an animal beside her. A dog? No. A... wolf?

The young girl watched them with curiosity. "Never saw her before. Nor that wolf. Man, they must be real close," Angel said to herself.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:29 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Rantu just nodded as he sat there, the truck would be arriving soon and then he would get to feed and explore his new hunting grounds. He couldn't wait to have a look around at the new food source.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:32 AM