KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Arrow Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns

This is a classic fantasy based RPG -set in a medieval era known as the dark ages. One with dark castles,dungeons, evil and ruthless warlords,Kings,Queens,Dragons ,Mythological creatures and beasts,Mages,Witches,Wizards,and Sorcerers.

For a long time peace reigned in the kingdom of Camelot but that time was coming to an end as King Arthur the chosen one who pulled that sword Excalibur out of the stone had died. Plunging the once peaceful kingdom into despair as armies were gathering from the darkness eager with anticipation to find the sword that would make them the new king and with the now vulnerable kingdom was without a king, without warning the kingdom was attacked seeking out to destroy the next heir Arthur's son who at the time had not been present at the kingdom when his father died ,For he had been on a voyage seeking lost treasures with the knights of the round table who had offered their services to him at Arthur's request to watch out for him and to keep him safe, The overtaken of Camelot was a bloody one for those who were brave who fought them with the best they could whilst others obeyed the new so called king the evil Mordred and Morgana Le Fay and their legions.

All hope had seemed lost for Camelot and It's people in these dark times without the knights and Arthur's son not there to help and with Mordred and Guinevere being held as Prisoners inside the castle, Merlin the famous and well known wizard had also vanished from the kingdom taking Excalibur with him.

what will the prince and the knights do once news reach them that Arthur had died and now their home is not as it once was maybe the Lady of the Lake will help them in their plight to reclaim the kingdom and help them on their quest to find Merlin and Excalibur and also help them discover the truth as to what really happened regarding Arthur.

Right that is the outline for the RPG you can create your custom Characters to how you want.
concentrated magicks will be used
light
dark
white
blue
create your weapons that will aid you in your quest and also choose any items that you will think will come in handy.

you can choose to be one of the knights or any other kind of character either good or on the dark side whether it's a warrior based one or one that uses magic.

If you am using magic then there are three based levels to using combination and concentrated magicks -
high-
intermediate- low which is if you are a beginner in using magic.

naturally if your are at a sorcerer's level then you would fall into high and intermediate.
if you are a mystical being such as a mage, witch, elf anything like that then you would also be intermediate depending on if your character is manly magic based rather than using physical and skill attacks and more inclined to using weapons.
Low level b based manly consist of dwarfs,centaurs and warriors who tend to use weapons than magic but when do only have low based levels.

Character Sheet

Name:
Power Level: ( High,Intermediate,Low)
Magicks: - Blue,White,Dark,Light,Black

Blue -Is manly defence magicks and spells such as deflection,reflection,binding,shield

White - Is manly used as such for protection,healing,chakras and aura

Dark - Blind, dark elemetals,magnetic,electrical,gravitational

Light - Astral, clairvoyance,elemental
you can add your own to each category if needed

Powers:- Differently used than magicks
Skills:
Weapons: medieval kind obviously
Armour:
Items :
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 03:54 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

you can have more than one character for the good and for the dark

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 04:09 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Name: Lancelot Age: not sure Race: human Status: knight Power Level: Low Magicks: Blue Powers: nightvision Weapons: sword and bow and arrows
Armour: chivalry full armour with a camalot royal emblem crest on the chest of the armour Items: Amulet and a large pouch Biography: one of the greatest knights of the round table still has feelings for guinevere.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 05:37 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Morgana Le Fay
Race: human
Power Level: intermediate to high
Magicks: - Dark Black
Powers:- electric current trance telekenesis shapeshift mind warp
Skills: has the ability to put men in a trance and entice them to do her bidding
Weapons: Atheme
Armour: none
Items : crystal ball amulet candles spell books
Personality: seductive devious cunning
Biography: she has is the half sister of arthur and has a has a child with him Mordred

Attachment: evil witch.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 06:46 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Camelot

Attachment: camelot.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 06:48 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

camelot again

Attachment: camelotpic2.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 06:50 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

hmm I be a preset character like how you lot have made than create custom ones

Name: Queen Guinevere
Race: human
Power Level: Low
Magicks: - white
Powers:- not sure yet
Skills: expert warrior and great with the bow
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, shield small daggers
Armour: chivalry
Items : amulet ,ring, pouch and a few more more that I think of along the game
Personality: smart, witty, bit of a tease but extemely kind
Biography: Wife of Arthur and also know for having a affair with Lancelot

Attachment: guinevere pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 08:07 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Race: Half Human Half Elf
Power Level: High

Light
Powers:- Speed Boost, Strength Boost, Beserk
Skills:
Weapons: Broad Sword, Flail, Axe, Scythe, Mace, Sling Shot, Bow, Knives, Twin Swords.
Armour: He wears a silver and blue suit of armor with a crest of a falcon upon it.
Items : His sword. His Armor. A sleeping roll. Healing potion x 10.
Personality: Strict, cold, calm, loving.
Biography: He is a Bounty Hunting Warrior hired by King Arthur as one of his Knights.
Other:

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 08:20 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Elindil
Race: Elf
Magicks: - White: Sensing auras.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Powers:- Animal telepathy/control.

Skills: Master marksman, he can hit any moving or stationary target within 100 yards.

Weapons: Elven longbow.

Armour: Elven plate armor.

Items: a special ring given to him by the Elven Queen.

Personality: Very detached from people, he rarely speaks, instead talking with his mind to all the animals near him, especially his Griffin partner Aroc.

Biography: Born in the elven capital, he has always had the strange ability to talk to and even control animals. He heard about Arthur dying, and went to Camelot to pay his respects. He barely got out before the invasion by Morgana and Mordred. Now he is searching out Arthur's son and the Knights.

Other: Aroc, his Griffin partner, is his best friend and greatest ally. As a Griffin, Aroc is quite powerful, able to carry up to three people on his back, and attack with his beak and claws.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Aug 22nd, 2009 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 08:26 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ill have mine ready on monday sorry for the delay

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 08:28 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Np DB. okay hawkeye checked urs you didn't state what kind of magicks you use plus your power level should really be set at intermediate I mean manly sorcerers and wizards, and witches and high elves even would have the capability to be at that range of power I mean Morgana is not set to high she fledges between intermediate to high, merlin and mordred would be high level. Most knights/warriors rely on skill and weaponry than use magicks and only use it in great need because its draining to the caster.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 10:17 PM
Hawkeye113

(He uses the White Form)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 10:56 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Name: Elindil
Race: Elf
Magicks: - White: Sensing auras.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Powers:- Animal telepathy/control.

Skills: Master marksman, he can hit any moving or stationary target within 100 yards.

Weapons: Elven longbow.

Armour: Elven plate armor.

Items: a special ring given to him by the Elven Queen.

Personality: Very detached from people, he rarely speaks, instead talking with his mind to all the animals near him, especially his Griffin partner Aroc.

Biography: Born in the elven capital, he has always had the strange ability to talk to and even control animals. He heard about Arthur dying, and went to Camelot to pay his respects. He barely got out before the invasion by Morgana and Mordred. Now he is searching out Arthur's son and the Knights.

Other: Aroc, his Griffin partner, is his best friend and greatest ally. As a Griffin, Aroc is quite powerful, able to carry up to three people on his back, and attack with his beak and claws.

nice smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:04 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Okay just showing a few key characters which you can take on as well as make custom characters, some artifacts and weaponry,

If you can find better pics then by all means feel free to show

Merlin

Attachment: merlin.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:11 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lady In The Lake

Attachment: lady of the lake.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:12 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred

Attachment: mordred.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:14 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Pic of Lancelot

Attachment: lancelot.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:17 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Excalibur

Attachment: excalibur.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:24 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Unicorn

Attachment: unicorn.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 08:07 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Unicorn pic 2

Attachment: unicorn pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 08:09 AM