KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » psyches ((rp thread))

psyches ((rp thread))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

psyches ((rp thread))

intro

phenomenon related violence report

written by John “the raven” Raves, July 18th, 1998

psychics... that's what this comes down to. People with supernatural powers of the mind. Born from a genetics lab only 2 years ago, the 'psyche' gene was spread to a total of 35 subjects. either kidnapped or willing volunteers, or a combination of both, we are not certain. These people had surgery conducted on them by an unknown surgeon, now deceased. The psyche gene was given to these people, and all of them suffered the symptoms of a terrifying affliction.
They all received great powers of the mind, being able to manipulate the world around them with but a stray thought. This 'gift' also operated on a subconscious level, using psychokinesis to increase their own strength, speed and other physical attributes, and also giving them the power of flight.
These psychics can pick up a car with their bare hands with no physical exertion, dodge machine fire with ease, fly near the speed of sound and can rip up a forest of trees with a mere thought. They are also immune to most conventional firearms and can even withstand a tank shell to the face. Worst of all, the sudden introduction of the psyche gene into their systems has resulted in a rapid deterioration of the mind. After 2 years of sanity the subject's minds could not take any more abuse and all 35 subject have lost control. Barely aware of themselves, and appearing to be acting on nothing more than raw instinct, they went on a rampage leaving nothing but destruction in their path. Though they were captured many times, they could never be detained for long.
I propose the funding of a service that will attempt to eliminate the threat. These people are a danger to themselves and to the entire world. The service would be in charge of the detection, capture and possible termination of psychics and the minimal loss of life and property. These scientific abominations can not, regrettably, be considered human anymore, and must be stopped at all costs.

John Raves

phenomenon related violence report

written by John “the raven” Raves, March4th, 2015

project raven has come a long way since its formation many years ago. Over the years the project has developed to the point were we have become the head of the attack force being lead against the psyche threat. With the immense budget the government had given us, we were successful in synthesizing a treatment that can safely administer the psyche gene into people without risking harm to the subject. Thanks to this, we have been able to create a squadron of 'anti-psyche' psyches codenamed 'the rogues'. Just as powerful as regular psyche, the only exceptions being the first test subjects, the rogue's two team leaders, named rogue elites, who both proved to be far superior to normal psyches, the success of the serum has allowed the rogues to conduct coordinated strikes against psyche kind, resulting in their quick termination. We thought we had won.
Then he came.
Jason Sorenson.
The only naturally born psyche in history. The son of Robert Sorenson, one of the original 35 test subjects. Robert had conceived a child a year after his initial psyche surgery, before he lost his mind and murdered his wife. The orphaned Jason had somehow survived his father as an infant, and now it is painfully clear how. Jason, aged 16 came under our radar after a confrontation with the deranged Robert 2 years ago. After a fight that rocked the city of Los Angeles, Jason had defeated Robert, injuring him fatally. With his dying breath, Robert acknowledged Jason as his son, and the guilt caused Jason to go mad. Insane, but unlike his father, still completely aware of himself, Jason launched a direct attack on Project Raven, proving to be an exceptionally gifted psyche. It is apparent that natural born psyches can be just as powerful as our elite rogues, and are just as in control of themselves. This raised many issues. Firstly, how could a psyche so strong be stopped? How many more 'natural borns' are out there, hidden from us?
Desperate, we created more rogues, even Jason's closest friend from the orphanage. When he saw what he was doing, however, he fled and joined Jason's caused. Together they are a formidable force, even taking out one of our elites, destroying an entire school in the process. Now only one elite remains to lead our rogues, worse, the more we use the psyche serum, the more tainted it becomes. Soon it will become unusable. Other ways of combating the psyche threat have been considered, and we are pushing for more funding to proceed to our next phase, using robotics to fight our enemies.

John Raves

The truth
as written by Jason Sorenson.
After reading raves' report I have only one thing to say. BULLSH*T!!
psyches going insane after 2 years? Well, thats a part-truth I guess. As I discovered last year in some old documents, raves himself had been the partner of the geneticist who created the psyche gene. Out of jealousy, or simple xenophobia, raves deliberately tainted the gene after seeing the first psyche - my father. However, only 3 of the 35 original psyches became insane, not all of them as raves had claimed. He used these incidents as an excuse to commit genocide – to destroy our 'race'. I wont stand for it. I will not stand by and watch innocent, mostly harmless psyches massacred. I wont let more people be kidnapped to serve as rogues, the way my friend had been. This has to stop...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 03:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

jason knew he was being stupid, leaving to do a reconnaissance mission alone, but this time he had no choice..he knew this he had to do alone...leaving a note behind for his best friend to find, he flew off into the early morning sky..

on the note was a message in jason's neat hand-writing -
'off on recon..dont try to find me..this is very important..i will be back before night - jason'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 04:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

By the time Kagu read the note jason left him he felt stupid. why didnt he wake me? dammit!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:50 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

it had only been an hour since jason left..the psyche prodigy was flying at near the speed of sound when he overshot his destination..flying back, he saw why he had missed it..the place he had been searching for had been hidden by a hologram..while the still relatively new technological revolution worked against most people, jason's psychokinetically enhanced vision could see the tell-tale flickers and shimmers that no human could detect..from his current altitude jason could tell immediately that the hologram's reach was incredible..a small town could have fit comfortably under the techno-cloaked area..
"so this is it huh?" jason said to himself, scratching his chin as he hovered..'this' was project raven's new testing site for the 'robot quick fix'..due to the deterioration of the psyche gene kept under lock and key by raves himself, project raven had began research on robotics - or to be more specific - human-piloted machines that could hunt and kill fugitive psyches..jason had planned on infiltrating the secret base to get a glimpse of these robots..however, with the hologram in place, coupled with its built in alarm system, entry by any subtle means was no longer an option..jason slowly descended, so that he was right above the shimmering hologram..he knew that if he breached its surface alarms would sound and all hell would break loose..even so... "they should have picked me up on rader by now..why hasn't the alarm gone off?"

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 20th, 2009 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 03:36 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

In yhe mountains Hitosu was training his psychic abilities "PYROKINESIS" flames shot from his hands on to the mountain causing a rock slide "PSYCH_SLASH he controlled his power to the tip of his finger and swung a giant attack towards the rock sliding rocks.he then flapped his wings and flew off the mountain top "still not strong".

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((ill bring CHAO in if wei doesnt mind erm))

the raven had been presented a dilemma. john raves looked at his monitors and considered his problem, while CHAO stood guard at the door..raves paid the rogue leader no attention as he stared at the screens...there WAS indeed a boy in the mountains - a psyche boy, who had somehow grown wings..how was this possible? how many 'born' psyche were there? was this one even born? was it even possible that the formula for the psyche gene had been replicated? stolen?
raves had no answers for these questions..he focused on the most important question..'should i attack the boy, or him?' he thought..him, of course was jason, who was hovering just above the well disguised base..the answer was simple..raves could attack one of the two potential targets with his new toy - the prototype machine, and the man that piloted it..raves had been hesitant to name the machines until they were completed..the other, CHAO could kill..
smiling, raves finally turned to CHAO.."ill leave this decision to you, rogue leader..send the machine with one squad to attack one of the targets"..a squad consisted of anywhere between 2-4 rogues..usually this was enough to take care of most threats.."and take a squad with you to kill the other...i dont care who you attack, as long as the result is the same.." without waiting for an answer, raves left the room, chuckling..

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 07:12 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(bump)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 05:16 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu Noticed 4 rouges after him and started to look worried "why are these guys after me" He then got ready for an attack "i wont be another experiment toy PYROKINESIS!!!!!!" he shot flames out of his hands and burned two of the rouges the other to lunged for him "Useless fools im a monster you have no chance DISBAY!!!!"he frozed the movements of the lunged rouges and levitated them and squeezed his fist and forced the psychic energy to squeeze the rouges and forced them to implode makig a bloody rain "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH No more"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 04:15 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Ruby Valentine aka CHAO listened closely to his words and took the liberty to decide for him. "I'll take the winged freak and kill him, shouldn't take long. I'll either increase my mental power and overpower him or I'll just lower it and to allow access to my more versatile powers. I hope he appreciates this." She said as she made her way and found the wannabe angel. She dropped right before him and gave him a seductive smile. "So here's the deal, I'm a little bored and I'd love to play with a little cutey like you so what will it be?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 01:39 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((looks like i get the robot))

jason looked up and saw CHAO as she exploded from the base..she was flying towards the mountains..jason growled..she was alone...the last rogue elite could die right here, right now...
jason rocketed after CHAO, but before he could move even a mile he was struck in the back, painfully...the electricity spread across his back, temporarily paralyzing him..'what the hell is going on!!' he thought angrily as he struggled to take control of himself..the stunning effort wore off, and jason turned to face his opponent..it was larger than a man, 15-17 ft in height..this made sense, as it had to house the pilot inside its body..its armor was made up of a strange metal jason had not seen before, and seemed to incorporate both a streamlined and steam-punk kind of theme..the arms were covered in projectile-like weapons, one of which must have been the electrical attack which had just been used..it even had a tiny missile module on each shoulder, and something that resembled a machine gun where its left pectoral would be..
jason was genuinely disappointed..."what, no eye lasers?" he joked, looking a the machine in front of him with a look of sarcasm on his face...
thats when it struck with the eye lasers, burning a hole in jason's coat...and the skin beneath..."OW - SONNOVA - " jason yelled out as he clutched his stomach..pain forgotten, jason was about to counter-attack, but then he saw them - a squad of five rogues surrounding jason and the machine..."wonderful..i should do recon more often" he said sarcastically to himself, before rushing at the rogues, a bubble of telekinetically compressed air in each hand..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 08:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"It was you who sent those rouges im no one's toy so don't SCREW WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! PYRO KINESIS X10!!!!!!!!" His flames intense to ruby red flames and shot them right at her two of his shots to the ground intensly exploded and then he started flying out of attack zone "Did i get her?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 11:50 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

As the smoke cleared Ruby reappeared unfazed by his attack. She gave off a playful yawn and shot him a cute wink. "That attack was almost as cute as you are little fella, now how about we have some fun together and play a little game, you know...just between me and you."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 11:26 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"This is'nt a game" Hitosu then got ready as electricity started to emerge from his hand "PSY LIGHTINHG WHIPS" Hitosu's wire like whips wraped her and started to surge lightning through the whips electricuting the other ends that tied her

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 08:08 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The body was fried with electricity, he fell limp to the ground as scorched and charred carcass and she was dead. Ruby fell to some young novice and he made it all look easy. If only she didn't underestimate him were her last words and they managed to reach his own ears. "Then again, I never underestimate my opponents, no matter who they are." Those words not only reached his ears but he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. She was right behind him and she toyed with his mind making him see exactly what she wanted him to see, making him feel as if he had won or accomplished something only to shoot him right down. "Your mind is truly dense and feeble kiddo."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 03:28 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"hehehehehehehehe im not that easy to defeat either" Hitosu was behind her and gripped her in a headlock "that was my PSI DOUBLE im not that slow if you were able to dodge my pyrokinesis X10 i know perfectly well not to underestimate you now this is what you really attacked" More Lighting whips grabbed for Ruby from Hitosu's PSI Double and binded her "I can't make a clone out of nothing now can i"? "Listen who are i don't want to kill you and im not happy about what you tried to accomplish earlier now start talking or im going to resort to other means to make you speak".

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Oct 1st, 2009 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 06:31 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Make? Oh sweetie you aren't going to make me do anything. I'm simply biding my time here, there are very few that can match my mind and sadly enough you're not one of them, you're too inexperienced and slow...not to mention stupid, now how about you attack me one more time just for laughs."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 07:52 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"You should'nt have said that" Hitosu's hand started to glow but then dimmed "i can't do it i can't take another s life i made a promise not to ever do it again i can't allow this to happen like before" Hitosu disappeared in a entwined light and disappeared and the wires loosen Ruby

"Hitosu's teleportation led him to a deserted city where no one was there he flew around to scan the city "Why? Why does it always come to destruction just why? he then hid in an abandoned building and rested and starting healing "SPECTRAL RING" a white light span around Hitosu's weakend body "Damn i used too much and its straining my body to think this is where i lived before i became THIS". Hitosu then nodded off.

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:12 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"What an idiotic weakling" she thought to herself. She was the project known as CHAO, there was no way he was going to win alone, however he thought he stood a chance. She dusts herself off and stands unfazed she then links with Raves to ask him a question. "He fled out of fear of "killing" me. Should I pursue or let him be for now?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 10:20 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was fast asleep in the abandoned building

(This is the past in his dream reason why he does'nt take life)

"Hitosu you have psychic powers as i learned the psychic powers have an adaptive state you must learn how to manipulate it to its adaptive states" "yes Sensei ikugane".

"Sensei check it out PYROKINESIS" Hitosu's fire smashed a moutain and a rock slide came "KINETICS FREEZE" The rocks turned to ice "DISBAY" Hitosu levitatated the ice rocks and closed his fist which turned the ice rocks to snow "Hows that sensei" "this is great for a novice but now its time to learn how to multiply the attacks for stronger effect now try and to increase the effect by building it up to its higher plane and stronger atmospere"

"Sensei this is it here it goes PYROKINESIS X10" The flames burned ruby red and he shot them at the mountains and the mountains disintegrated right there with no rubble left or nothing left "Now the tree unleash what you can MJOLLNIR LIGHTING X10" A quick lighting bolt shot out of the tips of his fingers and blew up the tree. "Well sensei you have completed your training Kazuka i think its time for him to go" "But i hmmmm i see alright i'll walk him through the woods"

Kazuka walked Hitosu through the woods a rustle in the bushes and for thugs grabbed kazuka "Now you freak give us what you got or your little girlfriend gets it" The thug gripped his knife near kazuka's neck Hitosu went on his knees and his body started to glow blue " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!!" His wings flapped rapidly and he was in the air he moved 1000MPH and sliced through 2 of the thugs "PYROKINESIS X10" He burned the 3 other thugs intensively to nothing "DISBAY" He then levitated the thug that was keeping kazuka hostage and then closed his fist "X10" He body literally went inside-out and imploded making a bloody masscre out of 6 people Kazuka was truamtized, scared,and nervous and then she grabbed on him "Please no more blood shed please" Kazuka was in tears clutching on to Hitosu "Please promise me you won't take no more lives please" Hitosu hugged kazuka and looked ashamed yet slightly bloodthirsty "Im sorry Kazuka i promise i won't take another life please forgive me" "thank you Hitosu"

They both made it out "This is as far as i go this training spot would be perfect for you so make great use of it ok" "Thank you kazuka and say thanks to your grandfather for me" Kazuka kissed Hitosu "Your welcome Hitosu Moriko" She then went back to the woods

Hitosu woke up and realized it was all a past dream "I will keep that promise as much as i can kazuka"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 12:11 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"What an idiotic weakling" she thought to herself. She was the project known as CHAO, there was no way he was going to win alone, however he thought he stood a chance. She dusts herself off and stands unfazed she then links with Raves to ask him a question. "He fled out of fear of "killing" me. Should I pursue or let him be for now?"

((wow, so much happened that i wouldnt have liked a week ago, but i knew this wasnt going how i planned anyway..the psyches i had in mind weren't telepathic in any way erm))

raves was too shocked to see the joke..both at the winged freak and the the object that had almost reached CHAO's destination.."CHAO, behind you!!" he shouted over the radio..
too late..the object hit ruby in the back of the head with such force that she was temporarily dazed..jason appeared a second later, and caught the object he had thrown...it was the severed head of the machine that attacked him..knowing raves was watching through a camera on CHAO's person, jason held the head up for the camera to see..."your little toy was amusing raves, but im disappointed to announce that the test run was a complete failure.."..tossing the head aside, he looked right at ruby's face.."you actually let him get away?? you're supposed to be an elite" he mocked.."maybe you need a little evaluation before you can earn that title back"...
jason formed a pocket of air in his hand - a technique all psyches new and used frequently..it was amazing how a basketball-sized ball of compressed air could punch through reinforced steel with ease.."if you want we could start now.." he advised, grinning..another elite soon to be added the to deceased list..

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 01:58 AM