KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Elder Scrolls: Relics of the Dwarves RP Thread

Alek walked through the Imperial City, he figured he will need alot of suplies but first needed to go speak to an old friend inside the arcane university Magnus and officially recruit him.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 02:44 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Lucian snuck out of his hiding spot behind the breton woman as she walked into her home. Silently he positioned himself behind her, covered her mouth and plunged his knife into her heart. 'Contract completed' he thought to himself as he climed out the window in the back of her house. All he had to do now was to return to the imperial city and claim his reward. Fortunately, his contract didn't take him too far from his client.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:29 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Magnus was getting ready, he already heard the news of his old friend's findings and te fact tha Tamiriel was about to be invaded. so he has already decided to join alek, afterall he knows alot about the dwenmer. he went and informed his higher ups of his departure and left the university. he walked along the long bridge that led from the university to the rest of the city, he saw a familar man walking the opposite way, to his surprise it was alek on his way to ask for his help. the two quickly met and decided the next place they should go would be the closest inn/bar to find some others, then go to the fighters guild

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:54 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Rauva glanced up from her drink. She had gotten a message about a man looking for a hired sword. He was suppose to meet her here, but it looked like she was going to be unemployed for a while. Oh well. She looked back down at the drink in her hand. She hated getting stood up.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:01 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek and Magnus walked into the closest inn to the university and almost right away magnus was ordering a drink and ale saw a familar ttractive figure in a corner table, he grabbed the ale intended for magnus who turned around to grab it, sighed and ordered another. alek moved towards the table pulling out a chair and sat down
"ello there Dunmer" the Bosmer greeted with a grin
"been a while hasnt it, not since that whole mess with the Solina hit" he told her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:22 PM
DangerousBeauty

"Dont Dunmer me. We both lost that job because of you." She grinned and eyed him over her mug. "How have you been?"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:32 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

alek laughed at her comment but shrugged off responding and instead answered her question
"i've been better, although i'm about to be richer than ever" he told he with a smile

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 08:05 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Spying the young human walking through the trees, Shii-Dai waited until he was four feet away before stepping out from behind the tree.

"Hello, Lucccccian. I am Shii-Dai, the One-Who-Walkss-By-Night. I am a recruiter for the Dark Brotherhood. The Night Mother informed me of your ssuccessss asss an assssasssin. I asssure you, your pay will be much higher in the Brotherhood. Do you accccept?"

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 11:16 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Lucian looked indignantly at the Argonian, through the eye-holes in his black helmet. Removing his knife, he said,"Move aside Argonian, and do not waste my time with this 'brotherhood' nonsence or you shall be my next victim." his voice reverberated through his helmet, giving it an eery echoing quality.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Sep 24th, 2009 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 02:54 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Her eyes sparkled in the dim light of the inn. "Oh?... And how are you going about that?" He had her attention, and she'd draw out as much information as possible. Yeah, she was planning on stealing his job. Friends of not, you can’t get by if your flat broke. She wasn’t there yet, but she soon would be if she didn’t take this opportunity.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:16 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well on my last adventure in the wonderful aylied ruins.." alek started with extreme sarcasm "i came across a very old and pissed off underground city, with intent on killing us all and enslaving us, however the Martin Septim has given me the job of travelling with Magnus and any others i want to find the relics needed to stop them, and ofcourse these relics after they aren't needed will be very valuable, same goes for anything else i find" he explained, his eyes noticably brighter (which was hard considered how light they already are) then he took a gulp of his ale and magnus sat down beside him
"who's this elf?" magnus asked with almost aparent hatred for elves, which was not true
"relax my young friend, just an older friend i met through work"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 06:53 PM
DangerousBeauty

Rauva nodded to the other man, holding back a bitter remark towards him. “Well met.” Then she turned back to Alek. “So how will this make you rich?” The sparkle in her eyes was gone. She had lost interest. Now it was nothing more than a tale to her.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 07:35 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"are you kidding, the reward i'll get for saving tamriel, i might never have to work again" alek told her and put a full wallet of gold peices on the table
"thats the thousand i got for accepting and discovering this threat"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:36 PM
DangerousBeauty

Her hand twitched as she eyed the bag. "Is that so? Won't you need help?"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 02:38 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"thats what i got Magnus for," alek said with confidence in his friend, who snapped to look at the door
"what is it?"
"i'm not sure, it's humanoid though" magnus eyed the door

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:00 PM
DangerousBeauty

She glanced at the door, then shrugged and looked back at Alek. "Doesnt look to reliable. But then again, you probably know more about him then I do. After all, I'm only a Dunmar." That was bait for Magnus. Alek would know her well enough to tell she was jesting, but she wanted to see how the other would react.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:36 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

magnus still eyed the door nervously and agreed with Rauva using a series of unfocused grumbles resembling a yes. it was when alek went to get a second beer that what made magnus uneasy slammed through the inn door, it was a unusually pale elf in a black cloak. the elf, alon with others in th inn, who just revealed themself darted for the preoccupied alek. a surge of electricity shot t one of the 5 assasins and alek threw his mug at another before drawing his sword.
"i dont think these are the good guys alek" magnus shouted as bar patrons ran out, not wanting to get involved.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:58 PM
DangerousBeauty

RAu drew her hook swords and used one to pull an assassin to her, and the other to slit his throat. "You seem to be popular Alek."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 06:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"my childhood dream fulfiled" alek said with great sarcasm as he stabbed an assasin through the chest, and magnus used his sword to cut down another one, while severely burining the assasin

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 08:18 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob exhaled a deep breath, opening his eyes to the scene of a great battle raging before him. He was dressed in his Nordic armor, specially crafted by a legendary smith. It was nothing special, just steel armor, enchanted with a spell to resist damage done to him. He was a very feared warrior, because no matter how hard they faught, the Imperial Legion could never seem to kill him. No matter how many times he was wounded, he just kept coming back for more, and killing all of those in his way. Jacob eyed a lone Imperial soldier and stormed off towards him, intent on bring the Hammer of Dawn down on him. 'Wait.. this can't be real.. I didn't get the Dawn but twenty years or so ago..' Jacob eyes opened to the view of a tavern roof. After so many years of seeing his allies die, killing hundreds of soldiers, he was very accustomed to drinking himself to sleep every night. His head ached, but he quickly pushed it to the back of his mind, and forced himself up, grabbing the Dawn as he did.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:57 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote