KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Outcasts' Journey

The Outcasts' Journey
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The Outcasts' Journey

The Outcasts' Journey

The year: 2030.

It is a dark time for Earth. The governments, senators, even the President, is gone. The World is now controlled by the Cybos, robots and cyborgs that keeps the Human race as workers.

The Ruler of the World, only known as The Defiler, has a kingdom on an island, and he possesses a huge, powerful beacon called The Dark Eclipse that blocks the Sun. He wants all things to be dark...

But deep in the Underground City, young and old will be called upon. A prophecy, saying that these people, called the Outcasts, will restore peace to the world, battling, helping, and defeating the Defiler. Will they bring peace to Earth? Or will they be crushed by the Defiler and his minions?

Rules

- No God-modding. Meaning no one is all-powerful than other players, no one can own a superweapon, etc.

- Keep the RP "PG-13".

- If you have any questions, just ask. Don't be shy.

- Be kind in OOC ((Out of Charcter)). You may insult the player's characters, but not the players themselves.

- Most importantly... Have Fun!! big grin

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Appearance:

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:24 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Albert Williams III (called Al)
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Appearance:

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:13 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

forget that post ^

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:52 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
forget that post ^

M'kay. Take your time, Vrayo. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:51 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Nathaniel Shaw
Personality: Laid back
Weapon(s): What kind of weapons do we have?
Bio:
Appearance

Will post pic soon.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:10 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Name: Alexander (Alex) Hathaway
Personality: Charming, yet sinister, Alexander Hathaway is a perfect example of a snake with a tongue. He is sick of life under the oppressive rule of the robotic overlords, Alexander is continually trying to form resistance groups to fight back. He is an excellent speaker, a leader of men.
Weapon(s): Whatever he can find. Secretly stashed are a handful of small arms, pistols, light assault rifles.
Bio: Born into an under-classed family, Alexander worked his way up the ladder, finally reaching a small job as a Scribe - recording the 'glorious' history of the robotic overlords. Always a radical, Alexander fought these overlords his entire life, stealing from them, plotting against them. Many times has he been nearly executed for treason because of his ways, but he will not back down until the oppression is lifted. He can be quite sinister and manipulative at times, and wants to be free whatever the cost might be to himself or to the rest of his human brothers and sisters. 'In war, sacrifices must be made.'
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Oct 24th, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 10:09 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Looks great! I'll post my CS soon, guys, don't worry. smile

Our weapons, Wei, are plain guns. Like "Terminator" a little bit.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 05:35 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Name: Emma
Personality: intelligent, justly, fiesty yet kind
Weapons: small pistol, taser
Bio: currently studying law at college but regulary tends the gym and gun club.,

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:02 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Actually My Character will be more of a blade.

Name: Jeffrey Star aka The Wrench
Occupation: Scrapping Cyborgs, Cybos and soldiers he comes across to avenge his brother.
Personality: He has become quite blood thirsty and aggressive and brave hearted as well.
Weapon(s): Laser Sword, Laser Pistols. Laser Nunchucks. Gauntlets that fire energy blasts. Wrench
Bio: His Mother and Father were killed by Cyborgs and so he decided that after a Cybo killed his younger brother that he simply must take the fight to the Defiler and so he started scrapping the cyborgs and cybos and using their parts to construct weaponry for his own use such as his laser sword and his laser pistols.
Appearance: tbr

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 08:39 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Looks good so far.

And Hawkeye113? We don't have laser guns here. Just regular guns.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:09 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Looks great! I'll post my CS soon, guys, don't worry. smile

Our weapons, Wei, are plain guns. Like "Terminator" a little bit.

nowt wrong with just plain guns lol big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:21 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Aw, thanks, char. Just wanna keep things simple. ^^

Sorry I'm taking so long with my CS. I'll post either on Friday of Saturday. Been soooo busy! I'm also gonna start the actual RP soon too, so be on the look out.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 06:37 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Name: Page Willard
Personality: Smart, Charming, Fun, Kind, sorta paranoid
Weapon(s): Laptop, knife
Bio: A long time knowledge seeker, been studying physics for 4 years, knows his way around the underground city, has a secret cave hideout that nobody knows about.
Appearance: Light brown hair, Green eyes, Smooth face, skinny, 5" 11

hows that?

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 12:56 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote