KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp [Sign in]
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Teenage Camp [Sign in]

Teenage Camp.

Teenage Camp is not well known, but people who do know about it don't say much about it. It's a small place out in country land ,with feilds full of green a lake streched out. People are invited , no sign ups. This camp is for teenagers where they have un-human traits. Where hiden people within this world come with no hiding no secrets. People with powers come and train, To make friends, and fight off the people out there to hurt you. The woods are off limets, but yet teenagers find it a way to get away. But monsters and others lay with in. And without the right training,you will find your self over welmed, or dead.

Rules;
No god moding, This is what anoys me about this roll plays, any powers or if want you can be half human half animal.Mind powers are open but you should already know no controling charters with out given rights from the person. No god powers, Take a couple powers, and they will grow through out the roll playing.

Please keep OOC out of the rollplays or [keep them in these] .

You can speak dffernt langauges,but make it in english at the bottom so we know.

Please do not wonder off, There is a camp store,Lake, Feilds, A game room, and a couple other things.
If you want you can have your own room or bunk with someone.

Sheet;

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Sexual Orientation;
Height:
Weight;
Body Type:
Powers;Or if your half human/animal.
Bio;

I'll post my sheet soon.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 09:55 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Just going out for a bit, I'll post my sheet when I return.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:06 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Alrighty (:

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:18 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jacob 'X' Book
Sexual Orientation:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 189lbs
Body Type: Very toned, slightly muscular
Powers: Perfect Adaptation; Essentially the ability to pick up any weapon, drive any vehicle, solve any puzzle, and so on just by touching the item.
Bio: Jacob was never the social type, and he was even more of a shut in than you could ever imagine. His personality is pure insanity. You can't understand him, and you most certainly can't predict him. He's always thinking three steps ahead, and never loses his cool. This is because he is never cool. He is always on edge and mistrusting. There is one thing that he hates in the world, and it's you.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:19 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Note;

I am very ill at the moment im on bed rest, If this rollplay doesnt start in the next two days,or if im not on for two days. The co-owner will start it.

Thank you.

-Cammii-

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 11:18 PM
Cammii

Name;Cammii Lyin.
Age;16.
Gender;Female.
Sexual Orientation;Bi-sexual
Height:''5'1"
Weight;103lbs
Body Type: Slim
Powers;Shifter
Bio;Out of the three daughters Cammii had gotten the powers. She is a triplit. She was the first one out. She had gotten her powers from her father,her mother was just human.Her father left Cammii and her sister when they just turned two. Her mother said to them that dad was on a tip , they found out he left, but died when they where twelve. But the truth is he isnt. Cammii had trouble controling her powers. To the point where her mom signed her up for this camp where she didn't half to hide anything.Cammii is a sweet funny out going person,But yet very harded.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 11:41 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 12:30 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Name: Emzie
Age 16
Sexual Orentation: Straight
Height: 5"6
Weight: 8 stone
Body Type: Slim
Power: Cat-Like abilities, I.E perfect balance, high jumper, quick reflexes, enhanced vision and senses.
Bio: she's very sporty and tom boyish. ( I will reveal more in the rp )
I will post a pic later.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 03:25 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Name; Megan Carpenter
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Sexual Orientation; straight
Height: 5'6"
Weight; 127 lbs
Body Type: Small, slim body frame
Powers: (er, is it okay if I'm a wizard, or would it be too much? please answer big grin )
Bio: (would be filled out later)

appearance: (later. big grin)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 03:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh, and as a little extra detail, my character HATES bubbly people.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 04:30 AM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Name; Gavin Feltway
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Sexual Orientation; Straight
Height: 6 feet
Weight; 145 lbs.
Body Type: skinny
Powers; Mind Control, Telekinesis, Generally Enhanced Mind Powers
Bio; Gavin has a major dislike and distrust of most people; having seen what normal human kind can do to the 'gifted' few of the populace, he has in the past and present used his powers for more evil intentions than good. Growing up he was often picked on because of his odd manner, most of those tormentors were swiftly dealt with when he learned to harness his enhanced mind abilities. However, he is plagued by horrible migraines that can knock him out for hours. His bodyframe is nearly average, and he can fight just fine with his fists having grown up in a rough section of a city, he prefers to sit back and let others do his fighting for him - his slowly mastering of mind control abilities and other mental tricks beginning to surface. He is certaintly not someone who one would want on your badside, feeling that the motto: 'an eye for an eye' is just and noble. His temper is fiery and he is generally an unstable person. Though very quiet and often times mysterious, he does not enjoy the centre of attention being upon himself, rather, he enjoys quietly manipulating people into doing what he wills - the path he has headed is dark, but often times these things change. For now, as he arrives here at the camp, he is frustrated upon coming and generally wants nothing to do with anyone, keeping his distance and his wits about him. A severe problem with authourity and lust for chaos is also a problem he faces in dealing with his powers. However, he can be rather charming and even friendly in some instances, it all depends on how he perceives one and how it fits his twisted sense of morality.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by Liberator on Nov 7th, 2009 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 05:02 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Imogen nickname blue gothic
Sexual orientation: Bi
Height: 5"10
Weight: 130
Body type: slim
Power: Ice powers - she can harnest, create it, and manipulate it.
Bio: she a dark character, gloomy, brooding, sarcastic, likes her own space, can be bitchy and argumentative shes as cold as ice unless someone can change that and actually warm her heart time will tell.
Post pic soon.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:15 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

NVM, Camii, lemme start over:

Name; Megan Carpenter
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight; 127 lbs
Body Type: Small, slim body frame
Powers: Technopathy and a little magnetism manipulation and a bit of gravity manipulation
Bio: Quiet. When she isn't quiet, she's sarcastic. She's a little geeky. She's a tech person, and never leaves without her cellphone, iPod and laptop. She has a bag filled with odds and bits of tech stuff, which she "plays" with.
Her life's cliched. Parents freaked out, shipped her off to camp. Her Uncle, though, is after her, wants her for easy money and stuff. She makes fun of it sometimes, but her Uncle is still a very very real threat.

appearance: (please log in to view the image)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 04:20 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name; Paige
Age; 17
Gender; female
Height: 5"8
Weight; 128
Body Type: slim and curvy
Powers; pyrokinetic
Bio she generally a nice friendly kind of girl, but can be a bit mischevious and likes playing pranks on people so she is one to watch
you will find more about her in the rp.
appearance: just finding one now

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 04:59 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

paige

Attachment: paige pic 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 05:06 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Nice job you guys,I like them all,They are all good.
Since alot of you guys have signed up i will start the rollplay later on today.

We will start off by geting on the bus, and going to the camp.Since no one knows where this camp is.This is some what going to get some of us talking .

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:27 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

cool sounds good

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:34 PM
Cammii

Well, I have a busy day a head of me,so I'm just going to start it now,and when everyone else gets on can post .

Note, the bus trip is long maybe just for a day so everyone can take there time posting ,everyone will be on the same bus.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:45 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Not really smart to mess with someone who can pretty much fix anything :P

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I doubt you can still fix them once they sunk to the ground, though stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:40 AM