KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp RP.
Started by: Cammii

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Teenage Camp RP.

Teenage Camp

Cammii stood there as she waited for the bus to come and get her,Not knowing where she was going.She smiled at her mom and gave her a kiss upon her forhead.Her sisters grabbed Cammii and held her for a momment. They stood back and smiled holding each of her hand.

"I love you Cammii ,Remember to call or text us alright"

Cammii's mom said trying to not get upset,Cammii didn't feel as though she should get upset,this was a time to start over to be her self.Cammii nodded and smiled as she heard the bus.A big white bus pulled up,a shaddy bus driver took a step out and took Cammii's bags.Cammii gave a glance to her mother.The man took her paper to see that she was there for the camp.With out a word the man went into the bus and waited for her.
Cammii took a step on and sighed, a long way to go she knew.She took a seat and put her small bag on the floor.She looked at her family for one last time.And the bus pulled away and she was off.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:56 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Paige got dropped of by the bus by her older brother her parents were busy as always and didn't get to see her off " Well bye bro. see you when I see you then " Her brother then gave her the big lecture has he always did about her not getting into trouble and causing people to be sick and all kind of stunts that she usually pulls " ha ha yeah okay. I won't " she then got out and ran to the bus and got on it " yo Mr bus driver. hows it going dude. " giving him a high five, She glanced around at the seats and chose a window view and waited for the rest to get on board.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Her parents waved at her from their car, and drove away, quickly. Megan rolled her eyes, and sat down on the first empty seat she saw. She started played her music, and subtly whispered to her iPod to change the song when she didn't like it. She looked around. Well.. welcome to the freakshow, I guess.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:34 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin saw the bus rolling up towards his stop, he scowled, taking a final drag from his cigarette before tossing it on the ground nearby. He didn't want to do this but, like everything else in his life, been forced into it without a second thought.

The bus came to a stop just in front of him, for a moment, Gavin hesitated, not sure if he should step on board - he could always run off if he wanted to... but something made him step forward onto the bus.

"Morning!" The driver said peachy, Gavin merely scowled and pushed himself all the way to the back of the bus, taking the left seat and resting his back against the window so he faced the alley. He hadn't really taken a look at any of the others on board, not because he was nervous but because frankly, he couldn't care less about them. Closing his eyes he tried to catch some sleep, but the low thumping of the bus made it nearly impossible to fully relax, so he took to untying, and re-trying the laces of his shoes using his telekinesis.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:51 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii leaned over peaking her head out to the walk away of the bus.More people on the bus,Well who knew what they can and can not do. She looked around and leaned back agenst her seat agen. This isnt going to be much fun, but she didn't have a clue what will happen. The bus moved agen ,and she glanced out the window.She inhail and let out a sad sigh.She didn't know what to do ,or how to act.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:57 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sat at the very back of the bus, a lit cigarette say idly in his mouth, even though it was against the rules. He honestly didn't care what anyone else had to say, and there was no way that he would ever care. The scenery zipped by as he just blankly stared out of the window, a set of car keys grasped tightly in his hands. He grew more and more annoyed as people continually got onto the bus. They were all worthless to him, and he was always better off on his own, in the back where no one could see him. As the voices grew louder and finally he couldn't take. "Would you all just shut up!?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:51 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Imogen climbed on and glared at the occupents on the bus. Her blue streaks gleaming she slowly walked up the aisle she found a spot about two rows from the back and sat down.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:04 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii heard someone yelling in the back,poking her head up ,she couldnt see the guy who called out in anger.Her eyes widen and she sat back down, and she rolled her eyes.

"Assholes these days"

Cammii groubled ,and rested her head back on the seat.Holding back her power she felt her self slip,her finger tips slowly blended in with the back ground.She staired for a moment and hid them quickly,Though she was a shifter she can blend ,that was harder to control.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:05 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Assholes these days"

"Yeah, tell me about it." Megan quipped, and looked to her right. Whoever was there earlier - the girl had disappeared. She blinked, and gave an annoyed huff. "Of course. I finally talk to someone, and they disappear. right before my very eyes." She muttered, and went back to staring out the window.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:12 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Cammii formed back,and looked over,She could see her self agen.
"Yea,Theres alot on this bus i take it"
Cammii spoke to the girl,replying back to her.She knew she was safe with her powers here.Because if she was out in the open panic would brake out.She sighed,she needed to learn to control her self.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:16 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Oh, there you go. She's alive, she's here, and she speaks." Megan smiled, and reached out with her hand. "Hi, I'm Megan, Meg for short. So... what do you do? Could you go invisible like the Invisible Woman or something?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:22 PM
Cammii

Cammii chuckled and shook her hand and leaned back
"Sorry about that didn't mean for that to happen.Nice to meet you meg,I'm Cammii,No lol ,i can blend ,and shift,the blending apart happens alot."
Cammii chuckled,she hates it when she blends out of random.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:25 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Gavin looked up from his shoe laces and looked across the eye at the boy who had just shouted. He was fairly large, smoking a cigarette though clearly against the rules, and was obnoxious enough to yell at the rest of the bus. Gavin grinned,

"That was amusing." He said, now sitting upright and adjusting his black sweatshirt. Something about the way he acted, something that was frustrating him.

"The name's Gavin." He said staring across at Jacob. Perhaps their shared annoyance of society would form some sort of bond after all.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:28 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Oh -- so you're like a chameleon. Sweet." Megan took her earphones off, and looped them around her bag's strap. "So... um... how are you?" She said lamely, grinning. She had never been good at talking to people - at least, at first.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:30 PM
Cammii

"Yea pretty much,I'm doing better,just trying to understand half these people on here,You?"

She said calmly ,well at least she wasnt someone that she would hate.At least it was easyer on her to be talking to someone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:36 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"I feel like I'm being shipped off to boarding school." Megan grinned, and shook her head. "Yeah, us freaks have no place in society, so they keep us to train in some camp." Her eyes looked hard for a moment, and she then grinned at Cammii. "Sorry, I'm the biggest cynic of all time. I'm a technopath... Parents threw me in to get me off their hands - they're kinda scared of me for some reason... Just because I could talk to computers and alter their shapes and uses doesn't mean I'm nuts, right?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:41 PM
Cammii

"Yea i know it feels like it,but at the camp we don't half to hide are selfs. Your parents don't have powers do they,they must be jugdemental,It's your powers,your not nuts,you just havnt grasped your powers well enough yet.But think of this as a way to let your self relax and not be on gaurd. My mother sent me here, because i can't control my self very well. And she was scared i might not be abul to control my powers around humans."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:00 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob glanced at Gavin and didn't even remove the cigarette before speaking. "Name's Jacob, some call my Jake, and most everyone else calls me 'X'." His mouth was contorted into a smirk as the others continued to talk, mainly the two females. It was going to be fun bothering them the whole time. "Hey, I shut up you bratty little girls! No one cares about your powers!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:34 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

"This guy is anoying,Hold on meg"

Cammii grumbled as she stood up,holding onto the seat and called out to the guy.
"And do we care what your name is hun , I don't think so.So now stop yelling because your wasting your breath"

She smirked at him,Want to be ******* she could be just the same way.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:38 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob openly laughed at the girls attempt to be tough. "You have to realize that I wasn't talking to you. That's too low even for me. You really think I care a thing about any of you?" He burst out into laughter again and slumped back into his seat, taking a long drag of his cigarette.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:49 PM