KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: Role Play

The Underworld: Role Play
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Cool The Underworld: Role Play

By day the world on the surface seems like your everyday place, Kids going to school, Men and women going to and from work and generally they are getting on with their everyday lives as to what appears to be normal for them...But what they don't know is By night things play a more darker role deep beneath the surface another world exists it is known has THE UNDERWORLD, Where the dark and undead dwell.
Vampires, Lycans,Witches and other dark creatures call the shots in this place. The humans are the pawns in their game and are their prisoners or slaves to them, They are either forced to do their bidding, Forced to fight in their gauntlets to be used has some vile entertainment for them if they refuse they get beaten or worse become meals to them. The covens and Clans that rule here are ruthless, power hungry and without remorse and can't be stopped. With each faction there is a leader each of them coexist in this dark world, But that is soon to change for they are growing restless and not content with sharing their wealth and food and other resources that they have. A war is stirring between the breeds this enmity had always been the case but now they are starting to grow in tolerate to each other. The humans who are caught up in this form a plan to fight back and win their freedom so they can return to their world on the surface and see daylight once more and be free from this destitute who side are you on the choice is up to you.
Deep beneath the darkened world that is the underworld many factions rule the slaves the humans there, They themselves have even have a share of the residence or at least a small part of it within that they have market stalls to exchange whatever they can to survive somehow.
The vampire queen known has Isolde rules her people alongside her knight Ethanuel in their huge castle they are respected and considered vampire royalty they have many riches and think they own the world. The Lycans reside on the other side of the world beneath they live in built fortresses and caves there are many dark creatures that make up the underworld Cerberus guards the gates night and day so none can break free without a valid pass to open the seal to upper world. not all of the breeds are getting along. They have always been tolerant to each other but now only one of them can rule and claim ownership of the underworld the humans are the least fortunate in this, But yet they are the brave ones who refuse to give in.
The story now opens up with the annual monthly underworld gauntlet, The humans are being gathered from their residences and forced to fight or die. Vampires and Lycans and other forces are gathering for this eager event.

Isolde pulled up in her carriage alongside Ethanuel " I don't know how much more I can put up this pretence there all beneath us especially the Lycans who think they are equal to us....I mean look at me Ethanuel are we not more beautiful then they are, All of the others are savages no class...we are rightful rulers of this world " she looked out the carriage and sighed " oh well let's get it over with " she said stepping out the carriage, and began to walk holding proudly onto her beloved Ethanuel's hand.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:58 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Julia sighed has she saw more people being carted of into carriages " This is all wrong this is " she said to some of the minions " why are you taking him, He can't fight anyone..I mean look at him he's too old to fight " she protested but to no prevail they shoved her to the floor and the old man was being put into the carriage. Julia dusted herself off and looked on with tears in her eyes, How much longer did she have to endue and see all these people around her be tortured, starved, forced to fight against their will something had to be done about this.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:14 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"You know Harry, we wouldn't be in this mess if you just did what I said!"

"I'm working on it, Lara!"

Harry and Lara faced the lycans, back to back. Lara's eyes had turned white, and she looked around wildly. "There's too many of them!"

"Forzare!" Harry screamed, and an invisible force shoved some of the Lycans away, but more closed in. "We have to get these humans out! Now!"

Lara quivered, and licked her lips. "I don't think it's safe for me to go near them, Harry."

Harry felt Lara's influence take hold of him a little, and he shook off the feeling of lust already heating the place up. "Lara, focus. come on, let's just take these Lycans down and we could see to that Hunger of yours."

Lara hissed, and attacked a Lycan, ripping one of it's arms off. Harry raised his hokey stick again, and screamed "Fuego!" A thick pillar of flame shot out towards the other Lycans.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:45 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

As Rose saw all her Human friends being put into the carriages, she looked over at Julia, the Human slave girl. She bit her lower lip sadly, and ran over to her.

Kneeling beside Julia, and helping her up, she asked. "Hey. You okay?"

Above everyone, hiding and floating behind a wall stone, Jake sadly looked on. Why were these evil creatures torturing these Humans? Although he was a Ghost, he still had feelings.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:47 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ursula got out of her carriage and walked to the arena. She was wearing a long black hooded cloak and glanced around at the scene around her there were many breeds taking their seats there. She rolled her eyes and headed up to where some of her coven were taking their seats she too took her seat and sat down.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:50 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
"You know Harry, we wouldn't be in this mess if you just did what I said!"

"I'm working on it, Lara!"

Harry and Lara faced the lycans, back to back. Lara's eyes had turned white, and she looked around wildly. "There's too many of them!"

"Forzare!" Harry screamed, and an invisible force shoved some of the Lycans away, but more closed in. "We have to get these humans out! Now!"

Lara quivered, and licked her lips. "I don't think it's safe for me to go near them, Harry."

Harry felt Lara's influence take hold of him a little, and he shook off the feeling of lust already heating the place up. "Lara, focus. come on, let's just take these Lycans down and we could see to that Hunger of yours."

Lara hissed, and attacked a Lycan, ripping one of it's arms off. Harry raised his hokey stick again, and screamed "Fuego!" A thick pillar of flame shot out towards the other Lycans.

((erm yeah, lemme just finish this post. it goes for both my characters anyway...))

The carriage had taken off when they didn't notice the other Lycans who took care of it. Harry sighed, and shook his head. He looked back at Lara, who had done... something, apparently, to a human wounded in one corner. He was not moving, and his hand was limp. Harry sighed. He knew what happened, and he didn't want to say it, but Lara had apparently lost control.

Lara fidgeted guiltily, and got into the carriage reserved for both her and Harry. "I'm sorry. But.. it's just who I am, Harry."

Harry sighed. "I know. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again - at least not in front of me, shall we?"

Lara nodded, and watched Harry as he got in the carriage too. "Well, off we go then." He quipped, and the carriage drove off to the arena.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:04 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dinah gazed out of the window of the carriage. Shd saw the arena in view as the carriage pulled in nearer to it, Once it came to a stop she climbed out of it and took out her bow gun and held it soothingly and started to walk to the arena.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:22 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Cammii watched she didn't like this,She looked around,Looking over for rose ,where did she head off to , maybe she was done there. This was sick , She killed humans for her hunger but them to fight ,knowing they will just lose,is pretty sick. She sighed and looked at the others, people being carried.She turned her head,the sent of some humans blood .She crossed her arms.

Mark looked around
"'Where is she?-Thought

Smelling the air he caught Cammii, he speed up behind her,placing his hand on her shoulder. He looked down at her with out a word, he just smirked.
"I can't find rose"
Cammii said anoyed yet wondering ,She turned her head to the side and looked up.She turned her head back scaning the group of people.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:26 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia watched in horror has some of her people were carted off " I can't stand this. We have to do something " she said as she walked by the others. She helped Julia dust herself off and frowned with anger at how they were being treated with such discontempt.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:45 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose sadly looked at Olivia. Then at the others being carted off. "But how can we? The Vamps and Lycans are stronger. Faster."

She looked down and closed her tearful eyes. "Plus... what if they kill us if we rebelled?"

The young woman was afraid that Cammii and Mark, her Masters, would find her. But they would... eventually.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:49 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Harry tapped a young woman on a shoulder. "Excuse me, um, miss... Can you tell us which way the main arena is, please?" The young woman picked up another young woman. He sighed. Of course - the humans get the butt of it all these days. All you need is a little magic, and you're safe. Mere humans aren't. He turned to look at Lara, who muttered something to the human.

"We won't let that happen." She placed a hand on the human servant. "Right, Harry?"

Harry sighed. "Well, yeah. Just control yourself around them, okay?" He turned to the human servant. "But, yes, we wouldn't."

((erm, this is for young angel or blue gothic. I can't say your names, guys, cuz technically my chars. dunno you both yet, hehehe.))

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:10 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Olivia put a comforting arm around Rose " Don't worry. We not going to keep putting up with this..." she said as the carriage now was fading out of view.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:12 PM
Cammii

[ i feel like a monster lol]

Cammii heard rose,far off down there.Speaking to a human? she didn't know but in a blink of a eye she stood at roses side.
"I heard" Cammii spoke softly.

Looking around quickly before she spoke agen.

"Don't speak like that Rose,Hun, I mean I'm stronger than you, but i once was human, dealing with all this.Please to keep your life don't speak around so many vampiers and others.They will kill you and i don't know if i could stop that.I have your sent you can't hide from me.I might not have a beating heart ,but what others do is sick,and wrong,and i do not support it.But i can't defend you if you speak out loud.I could hear you from far off". Cammii wispered in Roses ear

She stood back and looked at Olivia for a moment she must hate what there doing also.But the same goes with her,they needed to be smart about everything.No ones really kind or cares around here.

Mark blinked looking around ,
"Damn it cammii ,where did you go now"
He grubled and started to walk around.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:13 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose looked at the two female and male strangers, and nodded. "Um... the arena... I'm... I'm not sure..." She was a little scared.

She then felt confident when Olivia told her this. There had to be a way to save the Humans...

Suddenly, her Master, Cammii, found her. She also told Rose that she heard everything. But unlike other Vamps, she was sympathetic. After what Cammii told her, Rose turned to her Master, and bowed before her.

"I'm very sorry, Master. I won't speak out loud again. Please forgive me..."

Last edited by Young_Angel on Nov 7th, 2009 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:28 PM
Cammii

Cammii smirked at Rose.
"It's alright,I look out after you ,Your only human,and you make mistakes.Just be more careful.If i didn't hear you and you went on,you might be in trouble with a vampier or something else."
She said calmly,She was more open minded,for being human was hard.And here was harder.Beating her down like others,would be pointless and just stupid.Before Cammii could blink mark stood behind her agen ,leaning down he wispered.
"Stay"
He said with power behind it.
Cammii could feel his breath on her neck,she froze and felt her breathing heavyer.He made her,and his power toped hers.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:34 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Harry frowned at Cammii, but let it go. He wanted to help the young woman, sure, but he didn't want to pick a fight with a random vampire stranger. He held Lara back, whose eyes had gone gray. "Easy, Lara. We don't want any unnecessary trouble."

Lara growled, and her eyes turned back to normal. She sighed, and retreated behind Harry. Harry frowned at her thoughtfully. "And here I thought you think they're only food."

"Shut up." Lara looked at him. "You don't know what it's like."

"Easy Lara, easy." Harry turned to the vamp, and looked her up and down. She looked familiar - but they all tended to look the same to him somehow, these vampires. "Have we met before or something? 'Cause you look familiar."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:37 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose tearfully smiled up at Cammii. She was like a mother figure to her. But then Mark was right behind Cammii.

"M-M-Master Mark!" Rose said shakily, and bowed again. She was really afraid of Mark the most.

Rose must've felt like an embarrassment to herself.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:50 PM
Cammii

Cammii growled at Lara ,Steping infrount of her human.She didn't like fresh uncontrol vampiers,mainly around her human.She stood there glairing at Lara.

"We might of ,Maybe in the past"
Cammii spoke to Harry, was this his vampier.

Mark didn't speak he watched everyone waiting for something to go wrong.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 09:57 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Rose stood back up, watching the events unfold.

She then came between the Vampire lady and Cammii. "Wait! Why fight? This is pointless. Right? Master Cammii?" She smiled sheepishly.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:13 PM
Cammii

"Rose!"
Cammii snapped, but then relaxed

"You don't know how deadly a vampier is when there thirst of blood is high,they can feel your blood run through you,hear your heart beat.And can smell your sent,your fear.Now they will kill you with out any second thought.They are quick powerful,and deadly."

Cammii said she stood straight,standing the ground,and ready for anything.She wasnt going to let this vampier kill anouther human,her's or others.She looked over at Mark.Who was standing there.

"Now Cammii, You once was like that your self,now don't be rude"

Mark said with a smile,knowing he was slowly geting his way under her skin.He thought it was pretty funny how she warmed up to a simple human who will end up dying in the bitter end.But yet she was also a new vampier that still knows how it was like to be human.But her helping this human out will end of her life.As her maker he was not going to let her die or harm her self for a human, when there where many more.Mark took a step forward,and placed his arm on her shoulder.To let her losen up, he looked at Harry before he spoke.

"I am sorry for this, She has tooken care of her human i must say.And your vampier seems a little hungry there. Now both you young ladys calm down.You control your hunger,and Cammii don't worry everythings fine.Your humans safe no need to go into a killing mood''

Cammii looked at mark when he spoke ,she let out a heavy breath and stood back,bowing her head.She still was ready at any moment. Vampiers could brake out and do anything with out you knowing .

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 10:27 PM