KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Haunted Boarding School: Registration and Chat

Haunted Boarding School: Registration and Chat
Started by: Blue Gothic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Shocked Haunted Boarding School: Registration and Chat

Haunted Boarding School - Enroll If You Dare!

For generations at the Eton boarding school weird mysterious and unexplainable sightings have taken place in the school and on the grounds. Reports of footsteps walking in the corridors at night yet nobody is there, Apparitions floating in and out of the bedrooms, Taps in the bathroom turning on by themselves without explanation and some students have mysteriously going missing clearly something more sinister is going on. Rumours of the Grey Lady is haunting the school and not just her form that had been seen but also roaming the school grounds students have heard and seen a white horse and on it a headless horseman. A new term is starting as a group of new students have been enrolled into the school and they soon discover all is not as it seems when unexplainable things start happening as they too start seeing strange things so to figure out what is going on when the teachers just think they just making things up for attention they decide to take matters into their own hands so they form The Spook Club an after hours ghost hunting club they become teen ghost busters investigating and attempting to catch ghosts by using their new gadgets that they create and equipments to record any esp activity.

You are the new students who have arrived at the school, Together you will start the spook club and together you will attempt the hunt down the ghosts that are plaguing your school and find out what is happening to the students who have gone missing and solve the mystery.

choose your characters:
Items:
Ghost busting Equipment:
Gadgets to be used:
Books for research:
Weapons to defend yourself if you can

go catch them !

Name:
Items/Gadgets/Weapons:
Bio (optional)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:01 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Katie
Personality: popular, rich, smart, fun loving
Items/Gadgets/Weapons: Night- vision camera, aerosal spray,Torch, lip gloss, bag, lots and lots of clothers and shoes, and other accesories
Bio enrolled by her parents who wish her to get the best education, she soon discovers though all is not right with this school and intends to find out what the heck is going on.

Attachment: eton4.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:07 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

THE SCHOOL

Attachment: eton1.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:08 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

ANOTHER PIC OF THE SCHOOL

Attachment: eton.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:09 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

grounds

Attachment: eton3.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:10 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I will open up the rp today as well and im going to upload some freaky pics a bit later hehe

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:17 PM
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

Name: Lisa martin
Personality, Clumsy, bubbly, Chatty, friendly
Appearance: Long red hair, green eyes, slim and pretty.
Try and find a picture a bit later.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:30 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Arya
Making chocolate eggs

oops forgot my items and stuff.
Suitcase, recording equipment, paranormal books, ghost story books, history of eton, make up, sweets, chocolate, camera, cell phone and other stuff.

My Eragon Heart

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:38 PM
Princess_Arya is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Arya a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Arya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Np. and you haven't got to rush around trying to find a pic either because u can always add it later or whatever as long as you do the sheet thats fine by me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:54 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Name: Karrin Rodriguez
Personality: sarcastic but nice, could get along with almost anyone
Items/Gadgets/Weapons: iPod, cellphone, pen light, pocket knife, digital camera, laptop with wifi web capability, pick-locking kit, three sandwiches, a bottle of water and a jacket
Bio: She's a student who had a friend disappear all of a sudden. She wants to know what's wrong with the school. She's a skeptic, but she's willing to be open just so she can find Susan, her friend that disappeared.

(please log in to view the image)

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on Nov 8th, 2009 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:12 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

cool I'm going to open up the roleplay in a bit and get it started

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:21 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

ghost pictures coming up and by the way this are apparently real captured ones

grey lady

Attachment: grey lady pic.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:46 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

grey lady 2

Attachment: grey lady pic1.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:47 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

ghost pic

Attachment: ghostly_apparition_lg.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:47 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

ghost pic 2

Attachment: ghost pic.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:48 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

ghost pic

Attachment: real-ghost.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 03:52 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Paignton
Personality: gossip, sweet, caring, daring, loves a challenge
Items/Gadgets/Weapons: camera, laptop, torch, set of keys, phone, make up, voice recorder, berometer, watch, other stuff
Bio she a school prefect but that does come at an advantage in getting around in restricted areas

Attachment: paignton.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 04:06 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Wow freaky lol
Name: Emzie Ryder
Personality: Cynical, sarcastic, a bit two faced at times, happy but can be conceited and bit of a b'tch at times, drama queen, spoilt, boy mad, popular . But she wants to know whats happening as well at the school
Items/Gadgets/weapons: phone, clothes, uniform, hairdryer, make up, ipod, laptop, watch, books, magazines, camera, pen torch, lots of other goodies
Will post a pic after

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:56 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Gemma
Personality: honest, prankster,can be bad and a bit of a delinquent, loves rock and dresses grungy
Items/Gadgets/Weapons: phone, can of coke, guitar, song book, mp3 player, ipod, laptop, chocolate, cigarettes, digi camera, other stuff can't think at the moment

Attachment: gemma.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:08 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yea im bringing this back! Guess i started it and forgot about it because i left here for a while. Seeing as this has pretty much only had about 3 posts in it, It can be treated as a new rp.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 01:48 PM