KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

Ghost looked nervously around the train, not sure exactly what would befall his group in the coming events, but feeling that the Galbadian Ambassador was safe; all the SeeD units had been given a separate car from the ambassadors on the way to the Peace Summit in Esthar as a means of showing faith amongst the different countries, and so that the different members could get to know one another a bit better.

F*cking crockload. Anyone planning an attack, political radicals, especially, have gotta clear shot at them with all of their guards in a separate area. It's a given for any assassin. He sat back, crossing his arms and casting a look around at the others. None of them seemed all that harmful, but in SPECTRE training, he had learned early on that the biggest threat was one you could not foresee.

"Ienzo, I know this was done as a means of showing trust and all, but... I can't help thinking this would be the perfect opportunity for an enemy to strike... All of the SeeDs are here, and all the ambassadors are completely unguarded aside from the standard soldiers... And we know they aren't exactly competent, or we wouldn't be here." He shook his head, standing and stretching, his gunblade shifting against his leg as he did so.

"Of course, that could just be my paranoia speaking, yeah?" He returned to his seat, crossing his arms again as he scanned the crowd again. Several wore proudly the emblem of Balamb, but oddly enough, aside from Ienzo, he couldn't spot any of the other Galbadians that had been assigned.

Probably ran late or stopped off for a smoke or something, knowing our luck. I could actually use one myself... He cursed quietly under his breath, having forgotten his cigarettes earlier that morning upon leaving Garden for the train. All he had actually managed to remember were his uniforms for the Summit, his two allotted casual outfits for the trip there and the return home, and his weaponry: the gunblade proudly displayed at his side, a set of twin pistols he kept hidden inside his jacket, for special occasions, and a single knife, which he really only carried for practical purposes.

He had totally forgotten his cigarettes in the morning upheaval, however, and had written it off on the way to the station, telling himself he would pick up a pack at the shop. Unfortunately, he had not counted on the shops all being closed or sold out, as luck would have it, and thus now he was quite fidgety, his lust for nicotine taking top priority.

That's why I'm so edgy... Nothing is going to happen... I just feel horribly twitchy because I don't have my cigarettes... That's got to be the only reason I feel this way... He pulled a magazine from the rack behind him and began thumbing through it, in hopes that the distraction that it afforded would bring him some form of comfort.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 09:59 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

'crap..why me? why did my alarm have to die last night?' miles mentally groaned as he rushed through the air..last night he had sparred with ifrit, his GF and constant sparring partner, an hour longer than usual..he was so exhausted by the end that he fell asleep as soon as he found his bed, without bothering to change the batteries on his bed-side alarm clock - a price he was paying now, as he had woken up too late, and the transports ferrying balamb seeD's to the train station had all gone..

and so miles had to resort to another method of transport..luckily for him it was also his favourite method of transport..ifrit could run and leap at insane speeds tirelessly, and did not seem to notice the weight of miles as he crouched on his GF's shoulder..there was something about the dizzying rush that made miles feel good - like he was on top of the world..sure, people with flying GF's probably had more fun soaring through the air endlessly, as apposed to his bouncing along the ground, but miles preferred this all the same..

for the millionth time the young bladesman wondered if he was the only one who enjoyed using his GF as a mount, or even if anyone else had the same kind of relationship with their GF as he did..more of a close friendship thing, rather than the usual fighting pet/master kind of relationship he often saw..

with the train station now rapidly approaching miles looked down at his loping companion..ifrit looked back with eyes that, while bestial in nature, like the rest of his appearance, displayed an intelligence and wisdom far beyond that of mortal creatures..'keep your guard up' the eyes were saying 'anything could happen here'...miles smiled and nodded..

apparently satisfied, ifrit took miles with his right hand and let fly with his incredible strength, throwing miles bodily towards the station..miles looked back one last time to see his GF fade into the ether..the boy smiled in mid-flight and concentrated, flipping backwards and landing not two metres from the front gates with a small thud..he got up and flashed his seeD ID to the surprised guard before strolling into the station to meet up with his fellow balamb seeD's..

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 8th, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 12:17 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ienzo smirked "hm like id care about those seeds. They attacked us it would be the last thing..." He sat down and relaxed 'I wonder what those seeds think of us .......' Ienzo looked at Ghost "ooo i see you have forgotten your cig's eh ?" He chuckled lightly and looked out the window. ' Where will my journey take me now .... Mom i hope you got the money, please be ok.' He sighed deeply. ' Ela wish i had you back in my arms. Maybe you were real and it wasnt a dream '

Ienzo gazed softly out the window. "Seeds. You think they would work with us if need be ? honestly.... i dont have anything agiasnt them except the ones who think there the best" Ienzo sighed " So what is the main plan agian dude ?" Ienzo getting a little ancy he opend up his spell book to make sure everything was properly in place. He was a neat freak especially when he put his spells in order. Not to mention he jots down events and plans toward the back. He awaited for Ghost to answer him so he could make sure it was written

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 8th, 2010 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 02:39 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

as miles crossed the train station he saw 2 lone galbadian representatives sitting together..one of them looked edgy, and miles couldn't blame him - this scene was a deathtrap waiting to happen..looking back at the two again, he realized he could recognize one of them..the edgy one was was a SPECTRE known as 'ghost'..'an apt name for an silent warrior', miles thought..the other he knew only by appearance..a spell-caster judging by the book he was fidgeting with..the look this one was making suggested an air of contempt, or at least, extreme dislike..
the two were having some sort of discussion, but miles couldn't hear, nor did he want to eavesdrop..it was probably nothing important..even so, these two intrigued him for some reason..potential allies, perhaps?
realizing he was staring, miles shook himself and walked past the two, giving them a polite nod and a small smile as he did..

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 03:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ienzo was gazing at the sky threw the window. He started thinking of his dad. 'Dad why couldnt you stay out of trouble when i do ? As he turned around Ienzo noticed the Seed member and smiled ' huh thats cool somone whos willing to go near us ' Ienzo walked toward him. "So from Balamb Garden, how is everything going in Balamb ?" He said very calmly and collectivley " My name is Ienzo, obviously from Galbadia"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 03:49 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles stopped walking, realizing the guy with the spell-book was talking to him..he turned slowly.."miles" he said politely, keeping his hands in his pockets.."nothing amazing at our end - got a bunch of juniors to review when we get back..what about galbadia?"
'juniors' was slang for garden students who has applied for seeD..they would be given a relatively simple mission they had to complete in groups of 2-5, with a seeD member acting as team leader to oversee their progress and to review whether or not they were worthy of seeD status..
((think the training mission at the start of ff8 stick out tongue))

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 03:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( haha i remember the demo disk that it was on, thats how i got into Final Fantasy big grin)) Ienzo chuckled "nothing different here we have the stronger like myself and Ghost then there are the others who are pretty much the younger group. I dont mind helping them out though." Ienzo smiled 'I never even realized, i am pretty skilled' Ienzo turned to check out the Balamb Garden members. He noticed a group of girls "you guys got alot of hot girls in Balamb huh ?" He laughed "Galbadia not so lucky"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 12:14 PM
MadMel
Heh

((lol me too - we were going to buy the game but we somehow got ff7 instead by mistake laughing out loud ))

miles cocked an eyebrow, but said nothing..what was there to say? 'yea, them balamb babes are real smokin'..yea id "spar" with some of 'em if ya know what i mean - its not like they're my friends/comrades in arms or anything.....like id really say that anyway' he thought wincing internally at his mental vulgarity..'i wonder if all galbadian's think like this one...'

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 12:26 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lucia Grant headed to the station once she got there she found some of the garden students already waiting. Lucia was from Balamb Garden and has been a student of the school for two years now she was one of the first to be offered to go on the mission to complete her seed rank to become a member of seed. She walked over towards the students" Good I'm not late then " she said pulling her hood down that was attached to her long jacket to reveal a mass of long brown hair that fell to her waist,She also was holding her Pinwheel in the one hand.

Last edited by TxG on Jan 8th, 2010 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 01:39 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles was distracted from the galbadian's by the entrance of lucia grant..he smiled shyly at her as she approached, and began to wave, but seeing the weapon in her hand made him stop halfway..quickly changing his wave into an act of scratching his hair, he blushed slightly and inwardly was fuming at himself..'she isnt going to attack me if i wave at her, idiot..why am i always like this with girls....'

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 12:27 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid walked up, took a long drag on his cigarette, then flicked it on the floor and ground it up with his foot. He took a good, long look at everyone there, eventually settling on Ghost. He stuck out his hand, saying in his gruff voice "So, you must be Ghost. The best Spectre unit in all of SeeD... Your a bit of a celebrity where I come from. Hmm, you look like you need a smoke. I'm Cidolfus, by the way. Cidolfus Bunansa, the IV. But y'all can call me Cid. Everyone does. You know these two cats behind me? *jabs a thumb over his shoulder over at Lucia and Ienzo, then spits* Casters. Hate 'em. Cowards that hide behind their magic, no honor in fighting like that." He spat again, shaking his head.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 01:19 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

miles groaned at this new development, and looked at his fellow balamb student..'we arent here to start a fight, for god's sake..this scene is already too suspicious' he thought miserably..
"the same can be said for techies, who 'hide' behind their equipment, or snipers who 'hide' behind their guns, or a bladesman 'hiding' behind his blade" he said calmly, surprised at his own daring.."we work with what we're given cid.."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 01:57 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid turned around and raised his eyebrow. He scrutinized miles' face for a few seconds, then cracked a smile. "I like you, kid. Bladesman, right? Yeah, I've seen you around Balamb. You're right, though, which is why I only fight hand-to-hand. I use weapons when it would be suicide not to, but only then."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 02:23 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ienzo laughed 'Cid ? lol what a clown' " Pity to be so ignorant..." Ienzo said smiling as he opend his book and wrote in it. Cid, going to be the first one dead no doubt. 'He then wrote under that, a small spell and chuckled. ' 'Idiot has no idea what hes getting himself into ' He ignored Cid after that not caring what remarks would come out of his mouth next. ' calling Miles a kid ? what an idiot' He thought to himself smiling.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jan 9th, 2010 at 05:33 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 05:29 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Cid laughed softly himself. "What was that, book boy?" Before anyone knew what had happened, he had Ienzo up on a pillar by his neck, choking him. "Not so funny now, is it?!" His eyes wide with anger, he wasn't letting go. Ienzo was slowly turning blue...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 05:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

before anyone had time to react, ienzo was suddenly on the floor, cid's wrist had been dislocated and mile's blade was at his neck..the movement had been near instantaneous...the 'kid' popped cids wrist back into place and sheathed his weapon, moving him away from the others as he did so..no longer was miles the shy quiet kid..he looked deadly serious as he whispered to cid "calm down or ill send you home.."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 06:02 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Not at all disturbed at what just happened, Cid smiled again. "I forget myself." He kept smiling, thinking about the move Miles had pulled off. Had it been a fight, with Cid actually paying attention, he could have caught it, but it was impressive all the same. He looked down at the Caster gasping for air on the ground, still smiling away as if nothing had happened. He reached down and pulled Ienzo back up to his feet. "Sorry, I let my temper get the better of me."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 06:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

miles folded his arm and looked downwards - he could tell cid was sizing him up, and he didnt like it..attacking a galbadian seeD would surely be enough to send the man back to balamb, and miles was being kind enough to let cid go, offering him a second chance..his thanks? a critical judging from an obvious loose cannon..

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 06:29 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Cid laughed softly himself. "What was that, book boy?" Before anyone knew what had happened, he had Ienzo up on a pillar by his neck, choking him. "Not so funny now, is it?!" His eyes wide with anger, he wasn't letting go. Ienzo was slowly turning blue...
(( not responding to god modding ))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 05:55 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((how is it god modding? I pushed you up against a pillar, you had every opportunity to free yourself, MadMel just did it first. I was actually hoping YOU would free yourself, to show we are evenly matched.))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 06:02 PM