KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Nightlife In Prague: OOC and Sign Up

Nightlife In Prague: OOC and Sign Up
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Cool Nightlife In Prague: OOC and Sign Up

Nightlife In Prague

Setting and Introduction

Prague is the capital and largest city of the czech republic. It is estimated to have over 1.9 million, It is also the one of the most popular tourists destinations. Which is good news if your a vampire or even a shape -shifter.. more humans to feast on or to bite yes the city of prague is invested by supernatural creatures vampires, shape-shifters, Demons and such what is most disturbing those in the know how of their existence don't seem to mind though. The city of prague has many places to keep even an immortal amused for it has cafe bars, Museums, Markets, Castles, Music festivals, and holds some of the greatest nightclubs going most particular that vampires and shape-shifters tend to hang out is the N11 Club which is modern and is a underground nightclub. The club itself is dark and packed with holidaying tourists and the young residents who love to just party, It is perfect especially if your a vampire and can carefully plan your next meal. Prague also holds cemetries, modern means of transportation I.E subway,Taxis and other means of transportation.

Plot

There is no set plot it is manly planned around the locals and the setting which in itself will produce a story along the course of the rp.

Characters

You can choose to be a Vampire, Shape-shifter, Demon, Hunter, Slayer, Witches, Warlocks, Human.. could be a tourist who is holidaying in prague maybe.

Rules

Your not to kill anybodys character without their permission first beforehand please and No-Godmodding. The vampires are true vampires no vegetarians, Shape-shifters can be anything from werewolves even normal to Werecats and any other type of creature. I mentioned slayers, You can be a vampire slayer if you want but if you wish to be one then pm me first and I will reserve places I don't want too many of those made though. Demons can be made up or based of something from anything really.

You

Most importanly have fun with your characters and use common sense and imagination of course which is always important.

CS

Name:
Marital Status:
Personality:
Weapon:
Powers:
Items:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Imogen Ryder
Race: Vampire
Marital Status: Single
Personality: Sweet, Charasmatic, Energetic, Fearless
Weapon: Silver Atheme
Powers: Telepathy, Flight, Levitation, Mist form, Very strong, Very Fast
Items: Cell phone, Ipod, Diary, Lipgloss, Bag
Bio: prior to her becoming a vampire Imogen was walking home one night all of a sudden out of a alleyway she was mugged and attacked and left for dead, Lying in a pool of her own blood soon attracted the senses of a vampire he swooped down and leaned over her before her dying breath he took pity instead of killing her he changed her into a vampire he is her most dear friend now and there is also the possiblity that they may love each other although neither are willing to admit that yet, After Imogen was changed she discovered her powers and that she could scale and leap of buildings and fly and other cool stuff after a few nights she saw the same guy who had attacked her he attempted to mug another woman but Imogen intervined and told the woman to leave she smiled before she bite into his neck vengeance was hers.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 11:31 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I dont know if i signed up for this , but i seen it but i am in i just read it.If you dont mind me joining (=

Name:
Camille Lyin

Unknown Looks in her early 20's

[b]Race:

Vampier/Cat

Marital Status:
Single, In love with mark
[Other sheet]

Personality:
Sweet yet silent

Weapon:
Swords

Powers:
Flight, Speed ,She can see a head of time but changes if something else happens.

Items:
Nothing

Bio:
Camille come's from a vampier father and a cat/human mother.She has been raised to drink from the blood of humans.Though she has more of her mothers side of a cat.With her sharp nails and sharp teeth she can catch her pray .Camille has been raised with a old friend named Mark, Where she has always been at his side.

Appearance:

Other
Nothing right now

Name:
Mark

Race:
Angel

Marital Status:
Single.In love with Camille

Personality:
Sly, Very stuborn, picky

Weapon:
None

Powers:
Flight , Read minds, Blends

Items:
None

Bio:
Mark has always been the stuborn kid in the group he grew up with only a mother he has been living on his own for a while.Though he doesnt drink blood or kill , he watchs over Camille since they where small kids.

Appearance:

Other:
None

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:34 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Nice cs's and welcome aboard Cammii smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:23 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Thank you dear,this rollplay caught my eye when i walk looking around the unhosted (=

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 12:47 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

lol yeah at first glance it's a bit deceving to say the least, But it should be fun.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:19 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

It got approved! Awesome ok then i get my cs up either later or tommorow morning the latest ^^

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 09:09 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Damn I didn't know this got approved I have to get my CS up... To be honest I did give up on this site for roleplaying yet this might sway me to change my mind XD

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:45 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

sorry been gone a while my fault real life is biitch anyway im reopening this!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:12 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

i might make a char for this l8r

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:19 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

edit sry

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 03:24 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Ok cool ^^

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:49 PM