KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » emo high

emo high
Started by: emoboy13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

emo high

in this rp u guys have to share ur agony and sorrow with eachother by roleplaying as a emo

name: Sid pain
hair color: blood red
Eye color: yellow and it changes to black when he's angry, which is all the time!!!!
biography: sid grew up with a lot of pain and then he became emo and now he hates every1

i think this will be the best role play on this site, so if every1 follows my lead i think we can make this rp better then every1 elses

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:58 PM
emoboy13 is currently offline Click here to Send emoboy13 a Private Message Find more posts by emoboy13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

um you have to put this on the idea thread first please read the rules the one that said READ FIRST

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 05:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Gay

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 05:18 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emoboy13
in this rp u guys have to share ur agony and sorrow with eachother by roleplaying as a emo

name: Sid pain
hair color: blood red
Eye color: yellow and it changes to black when he's angry, which is all the time!!!!
biography: sid grew up with a lot of pain and then he became emo and now he hates every1

i think this will be the best role play on this site, so if every1 follows my lead i think we can make this rp better then every1 elses

You have a lot to learn, child.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 05:26 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emo high. This is homo

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 08:40 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emo High....Wow....

How can you have interactive RP when all the characters are anti-social? XD

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 09:44 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
um you have to put this on the idea thread first please read the rules the one that said READ FIRST

but this idea is awesome so y wait, btw, i shud give sum info on the rp itself

basicaly u have to go around school and at the school they teach u how to use ur inner darkness against ur foes, and the teachers are the darkest emos around but they can control there dark abilities very well

my charactor will b the most skiled and he can do pretty much anything he wants, so sometimes hell brake the rules and the teachers wont care but noone elses charctor can do this unless i say so!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 09:52 PM
emoboy13 is currently offline Click here to Send emoboy13 a Private Message Find more posts by emoboy13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

jesus christ

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:08 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

1.UM dude you have to put this on the idea thread cause i don't know ITS THE RULES

2.and no one does'nt seem to like the idea if you have'nt seen the feed back

and 3. no one likes a person who does'nt have trace of patience

and BTW like it or not this is getting closed down by Ush anyway since you don't wanna follow the rules we have to do it you have to as well cause thats how it works here you can't follow these rules GTFO

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:10 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Idea sucks

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:12 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Blue Wiccan
Idea sucks
I like you. big grin

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:22 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one is gonna sign up fxcktard!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:23 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emoboy13
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think ur just jelous of my idea.. if ur going to be so mean about it, i wont start this rp, wich is a shame becux it wud have been amazing if i had some suport

whoever ush is, ill just let him close this thred, but mark my words, u guys will regret it someday and u'll wish that i had started this rp

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:25 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

YOU KNOW WHAT I WASN'T BEING MEAN I WAS TELLING YOU HOW THIS PLACE WORKS AND YOU STARTED ACTING STUCK UP NO ONE DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR SOMEONE SO STRUNG UP IN THE ASS WE DON'T CARE SO QUIT ACTING SO STRUNG NOT ARE FAULT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULE TO F***ING BAD

~Decretum~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:29 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Are you ****ing serious? Emo High? First of all, learn to type right and use correct grammar and punctuation. Second, you should get the Hell of this site. Nobody likes a poser nor would want a roleplay as an emo cause they're the most retarded living things on the face of the Earth. If I were you, I'd sign up for some English classes cause you're gonna need it if you want people to understand you.

-Grammar Nazi

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Last edited by Regelion1 on Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:42 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:43 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

He was asking for it, you don't come to someones favorite RP site and tell them how to work

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Feb 26th, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:57 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kudos to everyone who posted in this thread, I had a good laugh.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:59 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by emoboy13
i think ur just jelous of my idea.. if ur going to be so mean about it, i wont start this rp, wich is a shame becux it wud have been amazing if i had some suport

whoever ush is, ill just let him close this thred, but mark my words, u guys will regret it someday and u'll wish that i had started this rp

I doubt it, but I admire your spirit.

A lot could be said about your reaction, though.

Originally posted by Regelion1
Are you ****ing serious? Emo High? First of all, learn to type right and use correct grammar and punctuation. Second, you should get the Hell of this site. Nobody likes a poser nor would want a roleplay as an emo cause they're the most retarded living things on the face of the Earth. If I were you, I'd sign up for some English classes cause you're gonna need it if you want people to understand you.

-Grammar Nazi

And do not get me started on this. It is like an invitation with golden letters.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:10 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I doubt it, but I admire your spirit.

A lot could be said about your reaction, though.

And do not get me started on this. It is like an invitation with golden letters.

You have no idea how much I lust for you now.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 11:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote