KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World At War RP

World At War RP
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Warning World At War RP

Chapter 1: Awaken

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot Hitosu in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Darkar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Drakar ferociously he then stabbed Drakar but Drakar's fakeout led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakars hand in Hitosu's chest Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
"Another Day Hitosu Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but Hitosu was injured

Chapter 2: Preparation

Drakar walked to his fathers new throne and saw the new ruler of hell the one who slayed Satan in his own throne the Black Sovereign "Father the new hero has been infused he should see it our way". "Alright son now back to hell's realm of Wrath we have other worlds to conquer" "Other Worlds father" Drakar was gazed with confusion "Yes we want to expand we must take these other worlds now i want you to try and claim now the first place i want you to go is the Star Breakers World they should be easy since they rely on the Stars and not in physical fights" Drakar went to his region Wrath and talked to his General "Drakar sir what is it that you request" General Reiki i want you to come with me to the Star Breakers World we must try to proclaim for ourselves" "Yes Sir" Drakar opened the dark portal with Reiki and left hell.
(Camii This should be a good start for you)

Meanwhile in Heaven Hitosu Awakened from his injuries no wound was found but his wing was still contaminated with the dark aura the proof was in his still black wing "Ow I can't believe im still alive" A guard flew in and gave Hitosu a message "Hitosu the orb you hold is the Multi-Weapon orb it has the power to turn into 8 weapons Offense,Defense,Power,Speed,Technical,Distance,Spr
ead,And Close Combat that is the power of your orb use your mind to the weapon go to north Heavens to talk to Tamra and see if she'll come with you here i must talk with both of you please bring her here" Hitosu crumpled the message and left without a second thought
(Venomancer this should be a good Start)

Black Sovereign has called in his Daughter Hiromi ruler of the area Lust "Hiromi i want you to go to the Twilight World and try to talk a deal with there Ruler she is the leader of the Twixelens if she doesn't say yes to me to hand over her world i will kill her people for that i want you to deal with the slaughtering Hiromi laughed hysterically thanks father for giving me an opportunity to kill people it gives me the chills that i love Hiromi went into a portal to the Twilight World
(DB and Lilk this is for your world)

Chapter 3: Journey

Hitosu flew to the north hoping to find Tamra he went to the north city and started his search "Looking for her will take time I don't know how she looks".

(Let the posting Commence From here)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 4th, 2010 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:55 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitchboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

How's it going guys? My name's Gerald.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:36 PM
bitchboy is currently offline Click here to Send bitchboy a Private Message Find more posts by bitchboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra sat looking at her Archangel brothers try to out do each other on another peaceful day in heaven. "Ok ok she stood up. Michael you can't beat Gabriel in running. The dude runs like at hyper light speed and Gabriel you can't pin Michael to the ground. The guy is like way to strong. Now if you two really want to do something how about help me sing." She wasn't vain but she knew her voice would over shadow theirs. In fact Tamar so was good at singing she could sing in all three tones at once. As soon as she began to sing her voice echoed through the heavens but what was a voice without any music Her golden white wings began to flap releasing the sound of woodwind, brass and percussion instruments.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:24 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu was in the crowded city hearing so many loud noises ,The people chattering, loud noises, and then he heard a weird sound Hitosu was calmed by the sound "That sound it sounds like it was coming there" Hitosu flew in the air to find the sweet sound he then started hearing the sound getting louder "I must be getting closer" Hitosu zoomed to the sound "Im almost there" Hitosu then stopped he saw a young woman "How did you make such a beautiful sound?"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Fox hustled through the streets of a village where he was sure no one would recognize him. His body had begun to grow weaker day by day. He and his people alike did not need as much nourishment as other civilizations but everyone gets hungry. His stomach ached for what seemed like ages. His hustle turned into a stagger and his stagger changed into a limp. The next step was either sleep or death and he wasn't about to die from lack of nourishment. He looked about as his limp gave in further and he came by a street vendor. This kind of malnourishment was considered embarrassing to say the least. even the most poverty stricken beings never went hungry. So if one was at the point of starvation it was more customary to mock them then to help them. He approached the vendor as calm and well composed as possible.

The vendor seemed like a regular man. He was totting mostly junk and the little food he did have seemed unrefined to the pallet of royalty. That was when Fox spotted a blue fruit that was oddly shaped. He recognized it as the Mori fruit his family ate on a regular basis. He tongue salivated and his stomach growled in ecstasy. "How much for the Mori?" The man saw through fox's composure and clearly deduced him as a starving beggar "I don't think you have the means street trash, get lost!" The man shooed him away with his palms. Fox had never been told no accept by his father. He raised his wrist and the water under the mans feet began to crystallize. With the little strength fox had left he froze the man to the floor. People walking by heard as the man yelled and threatened him. They cared little for the vendor. Fox grabbed the fruit and moved on through the streets with little regard of the others in his way. He devoured the fruit and with that his hunger had been satisfied.

He slowed down and found a nice place to sit and think. He couldn't spend the rest of his time barley surviving. he had to do something.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:12 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Winter Willow, or Willow for short, sat upon her throne. A long carpet lead from the heavy wooden doors, to her seat. On each side of the carpet stood tall candleabras. Beyond the light of the candles, darkness. The dark was both her portals, and her guards. At the foot of her throne, a pool shimmered and sparkled. It's surface held images of her land. She could watch who ever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was bored and nearly asleep.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Tamra looked down at Hitosu with a puzzled look.How was he a angel and not heard of her before.She was in the book of history for being one of the best warrior angels and second to none other than Gabriel. " I'm Tamra the ArchAngel of music.All I did you make that sound was sing and flap my wings which can play any music I want. May I ask just who are you fellow angel and how are you told?"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Well let me start my name is Hitosu Moriko im the new hero in south Heaven im am on a to find you its a mere coincidence to find out your the Tamra hopefully the one im looking for my leader needs to talk to you and me please come with me"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:52 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Well it's nice to meet you Hitosu Moriko and congrats on becoming a hero over there. As for coincidence i wouldn't think so. See my and my brothers are the head angels here and those two you see over there are the two most famous then me, but you say your lead wants you to bring me there? Well as you know we on the north have aided you all on the south. With that said it should be no problem but just who is this leader? Why does he need me out of all the Archangels? My brothers are stronger and faster than me...and if he thinks I'm going to sing for him he can forget it" This was all to strange for the youngest of the AA’s and she had never been trained on what to do if this was to happen

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:31 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Well recently we were under attack by an enemy and without warning and I was overwhelmed and defeated but as soon as i recovered one of our leader's guards gave the letter and i came straight over here right now all i can say is were in great danger thats why he wanted us to go there back to the south temple i think he wants you to warn anyone here about the situation but in order to do that we need all of the information on this problem please come with me to the temple"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:17 PM
JesusKnight
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to spread the light of Jesus to all of you in this thread. God watches all of you and smiles knowing that you are good people, but how would you like the opportunity to share the light of Jesus with you. Go to one of the many Christian websites, go to church regularly, and buy many Christian books, and you may know the light of God. Thank you, and Godspeed.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:04 PM
JesusKnight is currently offline Click here to Send JesusKnight a Private Message Find more posts by JesusKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKNOWMOVIES
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would just like to let you know that i will win the final battle on the fields under the black gates. My marine snipers will take out all of your commanders and officers. I have 7 tactical nukes ready for deployment. So basically you are all screwed. Sorry. I also have hundreds of orcs running around with akimbo model 1887's. Have a great day

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 02:59 PM
IKNOWMOVIES is currently offline Click here to Send IKNOWMOVIES a Private Message Find more posts by IKNOWMOVIES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nebaris2.0
Restricted

Account Restricted

post removed

Last edited by Paola on May 20th, 2010 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:00 PM
nebaris2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send nebaris2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by nebaris2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

im reporting all of you

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:03 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

you have been reported idk who all of you think you are but whatever you think your doing its going to stop i have a feeling who this is and you keep making multiple accounts i have every right to get you reported for blatant trolling actually not even for ruining a thread

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:09 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

To those who are still in this please lets by pass these guys and continue the story i don't know why these guys are attacking my RP but i have a theory who it is because its only junior members who just started and this started happening when i first put this up so please lets continue with the story

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Mar 5th, 2010 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:20 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Winter Willow, or Willow for short, sat upon her throne. A long carpet lead from the heavy wooden doors, to her seat. On each side of the carpet stood tall candleabras. Beyond the light of the candles, darkness. The dark was both her portals, and her guards. At the foot of her throne, a pool shimmered and sparkled. It's surface held images of her land. She could watch who ever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was bored and nearly asleep.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 05:40 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hiromi slipped into the twilight she was in front of the castle that belongs to Winter "Ah its so dark in here and i love it now to make sure daddy gets what he wants" Hiromi approached the castle and saw 2 guards "Hmmm mind if I go inside" The guard tried to be intimidating "Move along mam or suffer the consequences" Hiromi Snapped her fingers "Your in no position to make threats" Hiromi shrouded her shadow on the 2 guards shadows "I can't move what did you" Hiromi pulled out 2 daggers "Thats right you can't but now you can't live Hiromi tossed the Daggers into there Shadows and the guards started bleeding to death "Hmph that was easy" Hiromi slipped in the shadows of the castles making her way to the throne room "Well isn't this place lovely huh ruler of the Twilight World hahaha" Hiromi shrouded her shadow on Winter throne chair knowing that her and the chair's shadow were together that way she would'nt try anything "Now you and i must talk business"

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 06:08 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Relaxing and thinking were among Fox's greatest hobbies. As he sat there in quiet solitude his mind ran rampant. He tried to think if he felt anything for his father. Anguish, sorrow, regret? He realized he had absolutely no emotional attachment to his father. This revelation of sorts terrified him. He always knew that he despised and hated his father, but to think he could commit cold blooded murder and not feel a shred of emotional pain scared him more than anything. Was he losing him self? Was he losing who he was or who he was suppose to become? Only time would tell. He thought of his mother. She was always neutral in position and never caused him any troubles. He missed the woman and wished he could have said goodbye or even apologized. At least he felt for one of his parents, and wasn't a complete sociopath. He began to get even more relaxed. His body gave in and grabbed hold of the floor. He hugged it tight as he dozed off.
Hours passed as he laid silently in the middle of nowhere, or so he thought.

Fox's eyes opened to a surprising sight. He seemed to be tied rather tightly too a set of hooks on a wall. The room was dark and he could barley make out a figure that was drawing closer. The shadow threw a darting fist into Fox's gut and expelled a gasp. "I'm sorry your highness, how rude of me. You can't see a thing can you? Tono! Get some light in here!" The room filled with flawless light particles and was now well illuminated. Fox did not recognize his captor or his companion Tono. "I don't know what you were doing in such a compromising place but I don't really care. Me and my friend here intend to ransom ya back to your precious kingdom." The man pointed at a larger character who was not a Hydron. Fox hung from the wall looking back at the man with zero emotion. The man did not like this, it made his soul run cold. "Arent you afraid boy? I might not get my ransom? Then what will we do?" He pulled out a dagger and held it to fox's throat. He pressed the dagger flat and began to turn it. The man waited for Fox to respond some way, but nothing happened. He stared at him with the same dead man glare. The kind of glare that said I don't care if I live or die! The man knew Fox was dangerous but the thought of a ransom was compelling enough to continue.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 08:26 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SEIVOMWONKI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: World At War RP

Here is the synopsis to my character
Chapter 1: Wake up

In the depths of hell Lord Testicle son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Nipple" the name of there legendary hero Nipple a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Cockmeatsandwich" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Nipple an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was IAM GEYSHIA the elder of Nipple presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Testicle in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven IAM patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot IAM in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted IAM and bit his right wing it started to become black and IAM eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released IAM and shattered the orb.
When awoken IAM saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at IAM he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Testicle the cause of the attack appeared before IAM and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Testicle's sword slapped IAM's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over IAM's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy IAM's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Testicle ferociously he then stabbed Testicle but Testicle's fakeout led to IAM's defeat landing Testicle's hand in IAM's chest IAM's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
"Another Day IAM Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but IAM was injured

Chapter 2: Preparation

Testicle walked to his fathers new throne and saw the new ruler of hell the one who slayed Satan in his own throne the Black Sovereign "Father the new hero has been infused he should see it our way". "Alright son now back to hell's realm of Wrath we have other worlds to conquer" "Other Worlds father" Testicle was gazed with confusion "Yes we want to expand we must take these other worlds now i want you to try and claim now the first place i want you to go is the Star Breakers World they should be easy since they rely on the Stars and not in physical fights" Testicle went to his region Genitals and talked to his General "Testicle sir what is it that you request" General Gaypher i want you to come with me to the Star Breakers World we must try to proclaim for ourselves" "Yes Sir" Testicle opened the dark portal with Gaypher and left hell.
(Camel Toe This should be a good start for you)

Meanwhile in Heaven IAM Awakened from his injuries no wound was found but his wing was still contaminated with the dark aura the proof was in his still black wing "Ow I can't believe im still alive" A guard flew in and gave IAM a message "IAM the orb you hold is the Multi-Weapon orb it has the power to turn into 8 weapons Offense,Defense,Power,Speed,Technical,Distance,Spr
ead,And Close Combat that is the power of your orb use your mind to the weapon go to north Heavens to talk to Titty and see if she'll come with you here i must talk with both of you please bring her here" IAM crumpled the message and left without a second thought
(SUCKMYLEFTNUT this should be a good Start)

Black Sovereign has called in his Daughter IAM ruler of the area Lust "IAM i want you to go to the Twilight World and try to talk a deal with there Ruler she is the leader of the Twixelens if she doesn't say yes to me to hand over her world i will kill her people for that i want you to deal with the slaughtering IAM laughed hysterically thanks father for giving me an opportunity to kill people it gives me the chills that i love IAM went into a portal to the Twilight World
(Dubee and Licksdick this is for your world)

Chapter 3: Journey

IAM flew to the north hoping to find Titty he went to the north city and started his search "Looking for her will take time I don't know how she looks".

Hope you guys like it. I spent alot of time working on the character bios

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 10:50 PM
SEIVOMWONKI is currently offline Click here to Send SEIVOMWONKI a Private Message Find more posts by SEIVOMWONKI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote