KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]
Started by: TxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Love Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

(please log in to view the image)

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Tabatha...Happy birthday to you.........Yay " cheered Tabatha Blackhart's friends as they were all standing and circled around a chocolate covered birthday cake with sixteen birthday candles placed on top, " C'mon Tabatha, Blow them out and make a wish, " Spoke Missy one of Tabathas's closest friends. After admiring the lit candles she thought long and hard for what she wanted to wish for, The same wish she made every year since she was five. and with that she blew them out. If only she knew that within that moment her life would change in ways she would never upon a million years imagined. When she had blown the candles out several of the windows blew open in the house they were in and the circuit breakers had turned off resulting in the house being completly without light.

" Don't worry it's just the storm, I get the lights turned back on, " Tabatha called out she took out her pen light and made her way to the basement. After fiddling around she managed to switch the lights back on all lights were on except, The basement, " "That's wierd. Oh well " she muttered, But something was bothering her, She sensed she was not alone in the basement, " Randy?, Missy?, Is that you? Tabatha was starting to feel a little unnerved now then through the dark she saw an outline of a shadow, " Do not be afraid Tabatha Blackhart, Moonacre has chosen thee, Harken to her sweet voice, Your destiny awaits you at the Moonacre school for the chosen ones " The tracker spoke and recited at her as though it was rhyme, or a poem. Tabatha looked aghast, "Moonacre what?. Your mistaken sir, Buddy, or whoever the hell you are. You have the wrong one...I mean look at me do I look like I have a destiny to you " she said ina puzzled and was pretty sure she was being punked or something right about now, " Did randy or missy put you up to this? It's a prank isen' it or I'm on mtv you know the show you got punked, That' what it is. I'm being punked " she laughed and was waiting for ashton to make his da duh entrance. But ashton, missy nor randy were present in the basement only she and the tracker.

The tracker zoomed like a motion blur right before her eyes and stood tall above her his thumb carved symbol on it's end and was lit like a flame, emiting a white light he pressed it hard against Tabatha's forehead, She screamed in agony it burnt into her tears dwelled up in her eyes and then the pain faded as quick as it came. Leaving behind a cresent moon shaped symbol on her forehead that glowed remeinscent white, "You have been marked, You are chosen. Here is a letter for you from the headmaster of the school. you have no idea the power that you behold within you...But you will...I be seeing you soon " then the tracker dissapeared without a chance for Tabatha to make a reply.

Tabatha returned to her party where the cresent moon symbol made some of them ask too many questions that she didn't want to answer and
told them to leave has she wasn't feeling too well. Once everyone had left she rushed to her bedroom and ripped open the letter at once, It read the same quote that the tracker had spoken and also she was invited to attend the school which taked place every week day except weekends between the hours of 8pm - 3am the school could be treated as a night school or students had the option of boarding there whatever was best for them she along with others would be taught how to use her powers wisely and learn magic and other stuff, " Great I am a freak and be attending a school of wierd...Now " she said unamused by it all. It would be simple she wouldn't have to tell anyone she could sneak out at night and get back before anyone would notice and still attend normal school and stuff. The letter said that school would start this Monday at 8pm and not to be late.

Monday -7.30pm

There it was the school only a mile from where she lived and near the coast, she could see the beach and everything. She guped feeling nervous and eyed the gates, her palms were sweaty she felt like turning back, this place gave her the creeps, The school was massive in size and almost looked like a castle she could see several students of different races coming her way this was it she was going to die.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:07 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter got out of the taxi and payed his fare while getting his heavy bags. "Thanks man" Hunter had to walk another block to get to his new school. Once he heard of this school he knew it was for him. *Maybe they could help me get stronger. Who knows?* he though. Hunter walked hurridly across the intersection and saw that the scho was in view. The school was bigger than anything he ever encountered before. "Well this is it. " Hunter saw a girl standing by the entrance and decided he better start making as many friends as possible... He walked up to her and held out his hand. "Hey, my name is Hunter. I see you must be going to this school too. "

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:16 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

A beautiful girl slowly stepped out of the ocean. The waves stuck to her body and followed along in the form of a flowing dress. Echo looked up at the school. It seemed peaceful tonight. She had been here for at least two days. To her, early was on time and on time was late. Content with her night swim, Ech made her way back to the school from the soft, sandy, shore.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:22 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

chuckling was heard from the trees around echo, a fruit flew out from the tree-line towards her, followed by another bout of laughter.
"i see london i see france!" a voice shouted out to her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Tabatha blinked he looked normal enough compared to some of the others who were passing them. It was all so unreal like something out of a book. However she didn't want to be rude and he seemed friendly at least, " Hi. I'm Tabatha and yea I guess I am " She replied knowing there was no going back now.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:30 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Echo picked up the fruit at her feet. "We are born naked. You of all should know this." She took a bite of the fruit and continued towards the school. "Dont you have anything better to do than watch me?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:34 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Nice to meet you. Well Im going to go find my classes. Hope to see you around. " Hunter smiled and turned around. He was attracted to her but he did not want to focus on that right now. *atleast there's cute girls at this school* Hunter walked towards the entrance slowly taking in everything around him.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:44 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Jaina walked through the halls of the school with her head in a book, she'd been marked for a year now and this was her seconded year at Moonarce. She had lovely long blonde hair with blue eyes and a beautiful face and body but she didn't act like you'd think, her head was always in a book studying her art trying to perfect her abilities. Jaina looked out side and saw a new girl and boy walking to the school, "Oh new kids, must be exciting for them," she said to no onesmiling then continued to read her book.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 10:55 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter saw a beatiful girl looking at him. She had eyes that made Hunter smile. He walked towards her slowly smiling. *I haven't been here a minute and there are so many women..* Hunter walked up to her so he wouldn't surprise her. He stood there for a second smiling at her. "Hey beautiful"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:00 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Echo picked up the fruit at her feet. "We are born naked. You of all should know this." She took a bite of the fruit and continued towards the school. "Dont you have anything better to do than watch me?"

"what good is a master prankster when there is nobody to prank," Yasou dropped down, hanging from the tree. he looked at her with a smile

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Echo rolled her eyes. "Its not much of a prank. You saw me naked, and threw an apple at me. Thats not exactly sticking my hand in warm water, but I guess thats the best you can do." She tossed the half eaten fruit aside.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:19 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i never said that was a prank," yasuo said with an eyeroll and dropped down to the ground beside her.
"i'm bored,"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:23 PM
DangerousBeauty

"Than do something fun." She stopped to look him over. "Why are you down here anyways?"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:27 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hoping you know something fun to do," he told her with a shrug

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:29 PM
starryknight

Jaina didn't even look at the boy she was so used to getting hit on that it didn't even phase her anymore. She continued to read her book and moved pass the kid. "Thank you, you are too kind," Jaina said with an automatic voice like an answering machine. She had no time for boys right now she had a complex spell to figure out and the annoyance of class was about to begin.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:29 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I see your not going to make this easy um, what's your name?" Hunter was not the kind to give up easily. He never got put down by any girl and didn't plan to start. He just didn't want to seem like a player or worse, just plain desperate.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:33 PM
DangerousBeauty

Echo ran a hand through her wet, brown, hair. "Well we have to go to class soon. We're going to be late if we don't get moving." She turned her back to him and yet again continued towards the school.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:48 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yasuo caught up to her and followed by her side, surprisingly quiet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 11:57 PM
DangerousBeauty

Echo raised a brow. She was eyeing him as they walked. What a creeper. She nearly knew the guy and he was hoping shed know something fun to do? And how long had he been watching her?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 01:00 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jenny walked up to the entrance. She was being brushed by other students rushing. She eyed girls and boys that walked by. " Wonder where's my first class?" She stared at the school. It was huge. She walked up to a girl just standing by the entrance. " Exuseme where is the information building?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 01:06 AM