KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)
Started by: Hitosu Moriko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

World Manipulator Tournament RP (Colosseum)

The Evil Pintar is bored in his dimension he is known as the strongest fighter in seven dimensions bored with his power he has an idea to ease his boredom he steals dimension renowned hero's and villains along with others warriors in between looking for the strongest fighters he manipulates a Colosseum to bring in his competition dimension readying the preparation he relaxes on his throne on the Colosseum

The fighters come in the middle of the arena all of them standing in a confused daze not know what was coming for them they stand there waiting for the announcement

The man was sitting in a throne arises from his chair and says "welcome to my dimension you are all here to fight in the first WORLD MANIPULATOR TOURNAMENT"

"You have all been chosen due to your superior strength and deeds in your dimensions and worlds and the most thing i admire is all of your strength "

"The rules are simple you each will be fighting each other and one of you will rise to the top and there will be prizes that will feast your eyes"

(This is the colosseum the place where all fights will be held when i say TO THE WAITING ROOM Transfer There)

~Decretum~

Last edited by Hitosu Moriko on Aug 26th, 2010 at 01:50 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:47 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Hitosu noticed the big Colosseum and how huge it was he also saw other fighters within the colosseum he can can sense that were not to be toyed with at all and due to what the "Host" or in my case Kidnapper it would seem that the host himself is a bigger threat than everyone in this place

Kiyoshi within all the fighters he noticed the "Host" in the throne "Someone thinks high and mighty about himself but it seems he over shadows everyone here i feel like he's like 100 people charging at us in war or something whatever this is I better be careful"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:58 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"You could have given us some warning. Maybe some prep time, at least." Called the sarcastic voice of Cain Varquez. The elementalist stared up at Pintar with the greatest dislike. "Whatever, fine," he snorted. "As long as I get paid in the end." He turned and strode to the far wall of the arena, staring around at everyone else, taking their appearances in. One could learn about a fighter just from first impressions. He leaned back against the wall, already beginning to think about his strategy.

The evil entity known only as Sinistar started laughing. A great booming laugh that echoed for miles around, sending a chill down even the bravest man's spine. A tournament was something he had not experienced before. It would be a pleasure to kill this Pintar and conquer his pathetic dimension. The X-Metal construct Sinistar had occupied when he was summoned here would not do. Instantly his body melts, reforming as a 9 ft tall bipedal robotic monstrosity. This form would do just fine. When he spoke, it was with a deadly monotone. "I accept your challenge. You will feel my wrath!"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter's black armor clanked together as he stepped forward. He pointed at the man in the throne. "You...sitting. Why shall you get a throne. Youre the least bit royal to me.... Do not think we are your play things and try to manipulate!...I, as the darkness, see not enough depth in your soul...Your prescence is odd, but the darkness within you is...weak." Hunters voice as was low pitched and intimidating as can be. He looked around to the others. None of them seemed to posess dark strength like him. *Surely the darkness will swallow them all...For they are to weak for....such power as mine. Their harts shall cripple under pressure for darkness that will eventually seep in, and swallow their souls into the depths of hell itself...*

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:04 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Pintar crossed his arms and responded "Then if your so strong you wouldn't mind proving that to everyone here in the tournament always remember this those may not be who they appear to be i've monitored everyone here there all strong i even see something in you as i do in everyone so everyone has potential to win"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:16 AM
MadMel
Heh

"So how does this work anyway?" Cain asked from his space next to the wall, shouting so that everyone in the arena can hear him. "Is this a knock out tournament? How are matches decided?" I want as much information as possible before I start fighting."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

(Treat this as before the questions started)

The white mist crept up and spread along the ground in all directions. It extended several feet before pulling back and forming into a humanoid shape. More mist swirled around, obscuring the figure from sight. "I sense..." issued a voice from the mist, "an abundance of life in this place." The whiteness grew slightly, swirling faster. "I know not where I am, but rest assured I will leave once I have consumed your lives," Vane Torox spoke.

----

Balan chuckled to himself, resting on his staff. "How appropriate," he laughed, "that the summoner becomes the summoned." He dusted his cloak for a moment, seeming to consider something. "A tournament, hmmm? With fantastic prizes?" the old man stroked his beard. "I imagine Ifrothrax would appreciate such a thing." He coughed, and said under his breath, "And I suppose Returiel would like word with a few of the more unscrupulous contestants..."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:28 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"All info will be found out at the waiting area but to answer your question this will be an elimination tournament once you lose your sent home". "Furthermore each fight will be held in a different area i will be monitoring the fights the winner will be sent back while loser sent home does this answer your question"

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:36 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Hmm...wha?"

Xanatos opened his eyes slowly, yawning and stretching his wings. He'd been sleeping...how long? It didn't matter, he decided as the large feathered appendages folded around his body, his white cloak slipping over them and hiding his body from view. The hood of the cloak raised and settled over his head, apparently of its own accord, and his eyes, nothing but blank white screens to those who looked upon him, quickly scanned the area. There were others here with him, and for some reason that annoyed him.

Thankfully, it seemed most of them weren't so quick on recoveries as him, which meant that most, if not all, of them wouldn't have been able to get a glimpse of him. He didn't like being awoken suddenly, least of all among strangers, many of which he could tell were less than friendly. Xanatos vanished, a brief gust of wind blowing through where he just was. He reappeared perched along the wall, sliding down it leaning back against it. With everyone in view, he felt more comfortable.

"Now to get out of here," he murmured to himself. Just as he was preparing to make his exit, however, a booming voice caught his attention. He listened as the stranger espoused his desire to pit those in the coliseum against each other. The talk of riches was useless. He had fortunes upon fortunes back home. Useless, all of it, really. No, it was the thought of a tournament, a genuine meeting of warriors on the field of battle, that stopped his return. "Just like old times," he thought aloud, "this might just be fun." His mouth broke into a smirk for the first time in years. Xan stayed where he was, his blank eyes hiding the fact he was studying each "contestant" intently.

Those that spoke up first he dismissed. Arrogant, really, to lay claim in the unknown. A passive scan of their minds gave him names. The one called Cain seemed to be loudest of them all. Either he was very confident, or would soon be counted among the losers. Absently, the hybrid wondered if anyone would be able to sense his subtle intrusion into their minds. The thought went as quickly as it came...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 02:52 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Cain sighed. So the losers simply left? Not a chance - Not with this guy. Keeping up his confident act, he yawned. "Very well. Time to get ready then." He lapsed into silence. He thought about all the other fighters. The bigger ones, like the robot and and the black armoured guy, seemed to think they could win. Perhaps they really were as powerful as they boasted. There were some who muttered to themselves. Others, who hadn't said anything at all, stood like statues in the arena. Who would he face next?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 03:03 AM
starryknight

Zero was already annoyed, who the hell did this guy think he was just disturbing our lives. Zero had plenty of money she didn't even care about wealth and she didn't care about proving herself to these pin heads. She kept her hands on the swords looking for a way out, she didn't want to waste her time here. all of a sudden she felt a familiar aura something she hadn't felt for years, *what is this I remember this dark energy but it also feels... stupid, it most be the guy in black armor or the robot guy.* Zero relaxed a little still keeping her hands on the hilt of her sword, maybe I'll stay hopefully curiosity doesn't kill the cat.

Daniel was confused to why he was here, he wasn't on par with these other people but if the losers just go home then whats the harm and seeing where he ranked upon these super beings. He crossed his arms and checked the compilation out, there was only a few hotties here and a lot of really strong looking people.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 11:56 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter noticed someone who looked awfully famliar. He walked over to the girl with the cat ears. "Your prescence...is familiar. Who ard you, may i ask?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 12:15 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donny eyes the competition once the word "Challenge" appeared up in the air around the other potential "fighters". To him, they do not really look like the typical combatants who's main goal iwas to reign supreme in combat. They all look like seekers of their own goal...in search of their souls...with their own purposes...Donny took in the consideration as he shook his head to see these very other wordly like beings in his presence, knowing for sure this was no lie. This truley is a Cross dimensional tournament...is that even possible? For the first time in his life, Donny actually smiled wickedly at the possibilities of dimensional corssing. He has been through an illusion of dimensions but the thought of facing other beings from other dimensions was an incredible discovery. However, he was kind of rusty in his martial arts, facing the day to day challenges against his street rivals who dare to rise up against him, believing they really have a chance at supremacy.

Donny however, was still a bit confused, bewildered, and impatient just as anyone else in the room. He stepped up and walked past everyone, as he walked towards Pintar's presence. The one who seems to be the conductor of the party for tonight. He kept walking past people, as shoving his shoulder into others if had to. He had showed no class at all, especially for these beings from other dimensions.

"Hey Pincunt! You really sound like a sad, dillusional bastard with not much of a life. I mean, who gets bored and tries to make up for that lack of enjoyment of life by conducting a tournament and getting in our way with our private lives? Not getting much out of your private satisfaction lately? If you want to summon us out of the blue, in the middle of our personal day to day dilemas we must carry out, you should really do a better job at encouraging them to fight becuase at this rate i'm not going to shit!"

Donny said impatiently. He was not afraid of this man, despite the fact that he had the power to summon beyond what his own mind can imagine. The feat was tremendous, but it did not stop Donny from protesting something so obvious. Just by considering the confusion in the room, he knew what he was saying was all true.

Adrian sat down with his head down on his elevated knees as he takes a little nap until orders were carried out by this Pintar character. He didn't have much to lose...this was not getting in the way of his mission on earth. He however was not taking this tournament very seriously...he didn't care about prizes...there are things much more valuable in life than some tokens passed off through victory at a tournament. However, Adrian is still not sure of what he wants, but he knows what he doesn't want either. And that are measley "prizes". But he'll fight to test his potential isntead so he didn't care about being summoned without any warning or permission. Satan will deal with this annoyance one day.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:05 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

"Hmph you can't hide your true nature from me especially when i can tell you are itching to fight everyone here in the arena is at sufficient level like I said anyone can win even I can see through your tough facade and I must say great show but can you show the others here competition If you win you will be known as the strongest within all dimensions

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:31 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"Hmph you can't hide your true nature from me especially when i can tell you are itching to fight everyone here in the arena is at sufficient level like I said anyone can win even I can see through your tough facade and I must say great show but can you show the others here competition If you win you will be known as the strongest within all dimensions
Donny rolled his eyes, trying to hold back his exceeding urge to burst out laughing at how ridiculous this indivdual is. He was totally wrong upon Donny's personal "urges" and he wouldn't be surprised if he was any more incorrect about the others. He snapped.

"You know what? What the **** ever! I'll play along if it means getting to get this over with and going back to much more important things. I have this little mickey mouse tournament of yours won. Have that prize ready for me."

Donny declaimed confidently as he walked away and fell back on his bottom next to Adrian as he peeked at Donny, admiring his outspoken personality.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 06:48 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Zero scowled at the much taller guy, "Its very rude to ask someones name before you give yours but I all most positive your retarded so I'll let it slide this time. My name is Zero." She crossed her arms over her chest to add to her attitude. The guy seemed really familiar but she couldn't put her finger on why.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 10:09 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Some of the other individuals were beginning to stir, and Xanatos found himself almost dismissing yet another one loud speaker, Donny. His obvious lack of respect for pretty much everyone else told him that he was going to be more of a nuisance than anything else. The hybrid already knew that this tournament would more than just strangers competing for "prizes". He would keep a close eye upon the one called Pintar. Whatever his true motives for this event, it wouldn't do well to simply let him have his way, even if some of the idiots deserved what they got.

As everyone else began to mingle, Xanatos pushed himself off the wall he'd been leaning on and turned to face it. An arm appears from beneath his cloak, index finger resting lightly on the material before him. This would require some forethought, the man knew, and preparations. Silently, he began gliding his finger across the wall, dragging it up, down, looping, stopping and lifting it only to place it back down again. He continued this for roughly one minute before his arm disappeared once again within the cloak and he took a step back. Then he took a step to the side and resumed leaning against the wall, observing the others...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 10:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

"Such defiance," purred the mist as it rolled around the room, "and such a spark of life in these fighters." Vane continued his circuit, studying the contestants as his mist fed off of the ambient power and life that radiated from each of them, and took particular note of their taste. Such energy, he thought, as his strength grew. Simply being in the same room as them sated his rising thirst and promised more to come. After a while, he spoke up, voice hissing through the mist that obscured his form. "Materialistic prizes, and mere fame interest me not. When shall I be allowed to consume all of you?" Vane could sense that there were rules in place, and had decided even he wouldn't wish to fight all the contestants at once. He would bide his time, and try to drink what he could from them as opportunities arose.

--

Balan laughed loudly and jovially, filling the entire room. He strode forward, still stroking his beard. "Prizes and fame not enough for some of us, eh, friends?" He laughed again and spread his hands before him, casting a glance in Pintar's direction as he did so. "It seems we're all here together now, in any case, and I never pass an opportunity to make acquaintences. How about a round of introductions, then?" Balan coughed into his hand and gestured towards himself absently, then to each of the gathered contestants, in turn. "My name is Balan, and I'm a Planestrider, I'm from all over. Anyone else want to introduce yourselves, or are we all mind readers here?" With that, he cast his friendliest smile in Xanatos' direction.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 11:12 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter stared at Zero for a while through his helmet. "Zero, Zero...." Hunter circled her looking her up and down. He know he remembered her from somewhere."Zero....kitty ears, bad attitude....Zero do you remember the name, Hunter?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 11:31 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Ok everyone the tournament Commences at 8:30 please move to the waiting room to see who your first opponents are.

GO TO THE WAITING ROOM SECTION ---------->

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 11:57 PM