KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Jack Nicholson

Ok, since there are soooo many threads about trendy, flavor of the week actors floating around this forum, i figured why not put a few out having to do with good actors.

So, Jack Nicholson is my favorite actor by far. His performance in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest was absolutely astonishing. Also, The Shining held a great performance for him, as did as good as it gets and About Schmidt. He is truley a god among actors and i love him

Anyone else care to reply?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He's great.
One of the best actors around. Def 1 of the best actors thats been around for a long time and can still do good movies.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:58 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Im gonna reply....love Jack Nicholson..i think there should be a thread about Al Pacino and his films...and im off to start it!!!

Jack nicholson in Shining...absolutely amazing! He is a great actor...
Robert De Niro is as well...Although my fave of them all is Al Pacino! big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:01 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

One of the coolest guys ever

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:39 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Jack is one of the only talented actors left in hollywood. I love this man. After i saw him in batman i was hooked. One flew over the cookoos nest is an example of some of the best acting ever. ol Jack is the man, I love as good as it gets. easy rider was a great performance aswell, but there is a movie im thinking of i cant remember the title. I saw it only ounce it was when i was younger and his performance stuck with me. It was one of his movies around the time when he did easy rider. what ever this is its my favorite jack movie lol

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Jacks kicks ass. Great actor in my opinion. I liked him in The Shining most. but Anger Management was crap.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:20 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

he was awesome in as good as it gets. that was a good movie.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:03 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

anger amanagment was a very bad movie. Jack did a good job none the less. It was the dullness of adam sandler and the lack of taking risks that made this movie such a peice of nasty, everything these two actors used to be against, smelly, no good, robbed me of my money and my time SHIT. ol jack still did an acceptable performance. safe, but acceptable

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 04:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

i didn't think anger management was as bad as rages said, but it wasn't that great either. however, if there was any good in it, it was definately jack nicholson. he was pretty funny.

have you guys seen wolf? i liked him in wolf. nice & creepy! good ol' jack!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:21 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Jack's too cool for schoolcool

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by julibug
i didn't think anger management was as bad as rages said, but it wasn't that great either. however, if there was any good in it, it was definately jack nicholson. he was pretty funny.

have you guys seen wolf? i liked him in wolf. nice & creepy! good ol' jack!!

Yeh thats a cool movie. At least I liked it.

BF what do you think of Wolf?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

The guy is total class. He elevated every movie he is in.
His character acting, in my opinion, is second to none.
Long may he continue.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 04:18 AM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Wolf was a cool movie. It put a new entertianing spin on the werewolf movies. Not to mention Jacks great performance

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:11 AM
Korri

he is in a film with a certain Mr Reeves love it comes out in December

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 10:12 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Really? Whats it called? Whats it about?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 11:13 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 11:14 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 11:15 PM