KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is Lara Flynn ana?

Is Lara Flynn ana?
Started by: gilliansccr33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gilliansccr33

Is Lara Flynn ana?

Do you think /don't think Lara Flynn Boyle has an eating disorder?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:05 PM
gilliansccr33 is currently offline Click here to Send gilliansccr33 a Private Message Find more posts by gilliansccr33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gilliansccr33

COME ON NOW!! ANSWER ME!! DO YOU THINK SHES ANOREXIC!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:57 PM
gilliansccr33 is currently offline Click here to Send gilliansccr33 a Private Message Find more posts by gilliansccr33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i do messed shes too skinny

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:47 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Be patient this isnt a chat room. replies take time.
Yup she seems to be going the Calista Flockheart (sp) way.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Is Lara Flynn ana?"
there is only one Ana for me wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
"Is Lara Flynn ana?"
there is only one Ana for me wink

lol when I read the title I thought it was like Ana was her real name or something laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kerplunkymunky

Lol YES. I saw a pic of her in a bikini while flipping through one of those crap magazines at the supermarket counter and she is SO bony its disgusting. She blames it on her Irish heritage...whatever! BS.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:21 AM
kerplunkymunky is currently offline Click here to Send kerplunkymunky a Private Message Find more posts by kerplunkymunky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

im as skinny as she is and i eat normally. i swear if you have a high motabolism there is nothing you can do about it. i think lara flynn is hot.

Attachment: lara44.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:09 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

mmmmmmmmm

Attachment: laracouch.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:10 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by ahaetrkarykl
im as skinny as she is and i eat normally. i swear if you have a high metabolism there is nothing you can do about it. i think lara flynn is hot.

How old are you? Cos teenagers metabolism is different from the adults.
Plus how old are those pics? Cos last pic I saw of her she was a skeleton.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:56 PM
gilliansccr33

If she is though, it is not her fault @ all!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:43 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I like really skinny girls, they look like they've been chiseled out of stone, hard and pointy around the edges. Plus they can really wrap around you, if you know what I mean smokin'

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:33 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

that was hot tex

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:14 AM
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

quote:
Originally posted by gilliansccr33

i agree

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:14 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
I like really skinny girls, they look like they've been chiseled out of stone, hard and pointy around the edges. Plus they can really wrap around you, if you know what I mean smokin'

Yeah, they kind of feel like they were made to meld with you when in cuddling situations.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 07:24 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Thos elook like pretty old pictures: that is NOT what she looks like in a bikini now. She looks like a skeleton. I would say that she has an eating disorder, cause no-one has metabolism that fast. no

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:38 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:

What do you mean?blink
True sometimes stress can make a person lose weight but I doubt (if thats the case) thats this is her 1st stress situation.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:55 PM
Tex
Yumsz

There's nothing wrong with Lara Flynn! She's totally hot!! Walking ribs! Finger licking good! smokin'

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 10:04 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i really miss her on the practice

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:00 AM
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

quote:
COME ON NOW!! ANSWER ME!! DO YOU THINK SHES ANOREXIC!!!
I don't this she does, but however you have ADD/HDD! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:27 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote