KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » is there any good looking males in here if so holla at me.

is there any good looking males in here if so holla at me.
Started by: charlotte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
charlotte
hey ppl whats up???

is there any good looking males in here if so holla at me.

hey if you are a hot male ages between 14-17 holla plz Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance dont you just love the dancing banana Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:32 PM
charlotte is currently offline Click here to Send charlotte a Private Message Find more posts by charlotte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Haha! I guess that's a no then! wink
Or maybe they think that our standards are too high, after all, how many Johnny Depp threads are there on this forum?!love

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:09 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

or maybe were just too old?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:10 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i'm 15, and to quote my ex-girlfriend i'm ''good looking in a scary kind of way''. well thanks.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:14 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
i'm 15, and to quote my ex-girlfriend i'm ''good looking in a scary kind of way''. well thanks.

Aaaaw! Bless! big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:13 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
or maybe were just too old?

Yeah, but are you hot? wink

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:14 PM
forumcrew

i think people would tell you im good looking and i do quite well with the ladies.. i think im a good looking guy but im not exaclty attracted to myself because that would just be kind of strange and im 19 thats why i said the too old bit

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:38 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I'm 19 too, so I shouldn't have really got involved in the topic...D'oh!
And good for you that you're "not attracted to yourself", most of the 19 year old guys I know are self obsessed losers...maybe it's just a British guy thing... big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:53 PM
forumcrew

perhaps it is, come to the states! although we have our fair shard of losers here as well

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:18 PM
forumcrew

oh and i ride motorcycles if that adds to the hotness.. most girls seem to like it

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:21 PM
Kes
Philie

moving to OTF
moving--moved

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 11:38 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
oh and i ride motorcycles if that adds to the hotness.. most girls seem to like it

Before I saw 'The Wild One', I woulda said no, but Marlon Brando was so yummy in that movie, that he changed my mind! Motorcycles are definitely hot! big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:52 PM
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

post pics boys so we can see what you look like! big grin

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:54 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh, I'm quite the stud smokin'

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

the only pics i have of myself arent exactly nice. there mostly ones of me falling off my skateboard or jumping out of my bedroom window.

trust me you guys do not wont anything to do with me. im an idiot smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 03:59 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

thats ok..post them! big grin

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:01 PM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Oh and total...im sure your a lovely guy smile

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:02 PM
Matrix_man
The One

heres my pic...
(please log in to view the image)

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:06 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

Thats just wrong matrix man!!! laughing out loud

I loves ya love

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:07 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by saucybird007
Oh and total...im sure your a lovely guy smile

(please log in to view the image) i feel so accepted!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:09 PM