KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Hilary Duff

So?
This poll is closed.
Not talented, just an average teen, doesn't really deserve what she's got. 49 40.50%
Eh...she's okay. I really don't care about her. 38 31.40%
Good actress, pretty good singer. 24 19.83%
OMG!! Are you crazy?! She's the best singer AND actress EVER!!! 10 8.26%
Total: 121 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hilary Duff
Started by: azyne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azyne

Barf Hilary Duff *gags*

I really, really really dislike her. I seriously don't think she can act for crap. I'm not sure why Disney chose her to star in the Lizzie McGuire series, but it's Disney, so who cares....until she came along and hit the big screen. And after that, the record label. Well, the acting, I can dismiss, but truth hurts: she CAN'T sing. It's all computerized, very computerized.

Please don't accuse me of being jealous. I've heard it all before, but honestly, I DON'T want to be famous if I'm going to have to pretend to sing and/or over-act. I just wish that the people with real talent could get chances, because they're the ones who never do.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:39 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

newsflash:

Pamela Anderson is not a very good actress. Brittany Spears is not a very good singer. If a woman looks good and is desirable, she has a shot at becoming famous........no matter how lacking in ability she is.

Hillary Duff is probably the hottest underage actress today. True, she can not sing.......she can not act. She sure can give me a hard-on though.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:30 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'd rip her to pieces, even though I would go to jail for doing so. She's incredibly hot. Her talents are questionable at best... but oh well, I'd still nail her.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well said evil dead and backfire

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:51 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

^same here

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:56 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

Never heard of her, would you put some photos?

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:01 AM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hilary Duff is too much of a pop teen. When she gets older hopefully she will improve.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Dec 26th, 2003 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i like this pic of her

Attachment: hilary.jpg
This has been downloaded 474 time(s).

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:32 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

shes not talented in any way whatsoever....why dont you give someone who has talent a shot????? I hope she sees this thread........... evil face

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:32 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

well maybe she isnt so talented but omg you have to admit she has an awesome style! like one time she wore this cute! royal blue von dutch top with some lucky jeans and white hoop earrings and topped it off with white pumps!!! that is too cute !

she's miss california <3

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:46 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Jan 1st, 2004 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:41 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:45 AM
Fallen

Guys and their hormones. roll eyes (sarcastic) Take a bucket of ice and pour it on yourself.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:55 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:10 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wow dogbert thats my pic too happy

its only a stupid teen show so theyre not exactly going to choose some oscar level hollywood actress stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Evil> Lets not go so low,ok?! G-rated remember, thanks.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by BellaButterfly
well maybe she isnt so talented but omg you have to admit she has an awesome style! like one time she wore this cute! royal blue von dutch top with some lucky jeans and white hoop earrings and topped it off with white pumps!!! that is too cute !

she doesnt pick her clothes herself you know blink

she has a STYLIST sad

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:36 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

OMG!! Are you crazy?! She's the best singer AND actress EVER!!! got 1 vote. i wonder who voted that

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:03 AM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Ok, I'll admit: IT WAS ME roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:05 AM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissMarsden
HOT or NOT judge

She's kinda like a Brittany Spears wannabe.

if he isn't sexy...then stop staring!!!eek!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:36 AM
MissMarsden is currently offline Click here to Send MissMarsden a Private Message Find more posts by MissMarsden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote