KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kate Winslet

Favorite Kate movie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TITANIC 20 55.56%
Quills 1 2.78%
sense and sensibility 4 11.11%
other 11 30.56%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kate Winslet
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Love Kate Winslet

This British actress deserves an Oscar.she really know her job!plus she's seems to have an awesome personality.and she's also pretty! smile

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:36 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I agree with everything you say.She is like one of my top 5 favorite actresses.I've only seen her in one other movie besides Titanic,that one from last year where she was a lawyer trying to help an innocent man.So I naturally voted Titanic since she looks so gorgeous in that film and it is one of my favorite films of all time.I'll have to check out those other films of hers Sense and Sensibility and Quills sometime,never heard of them.Wow I cant believe there arent more Kate Winslet fans here,that I'm the only one responding to this thread. sad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

titanic

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:00 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I just saw Sense and Sensibility the other day for the first time since I'm such a huge kate Winslet fan,didnt care for it.I also watched The Life of David Gale for the first time yesterday to.Thats ANOTHER great movie to watch sometime.Shes extremely pretty in that movie to.wow I cant believe theres just the 3 of us who are Kate Winslet fans. sad

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:23 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The only movie I recall seeing her in is titanic, and the movie sucks so much that I dont even remember her performance. I'd like to see the David Gale movie, got to rent that 1.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Yeah shes pretty hot, but i say dat bout all chicks (Hilary Duff). Happy Dance Lol. And i've seen all her movies too.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:14 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

the Life of David Gale thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:45 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Its good to hear that some people have heard of her, but im a huge kate freak i think she is an awsm actress and isnt upsest with getting thin,like most actresses do.And you guys are so lucky to see her movie Dvid Gale, is it that good or its the Kate charm, ya any ways Titanic does not suck it is the best movie ive seen till now you fell forr the characters. mad

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:46 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

*feel *David

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:47 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I just saw Sense and Sensibility the other day for the first time since I'm such a huge kate Winslet fan,didnt care for it.I also watched The Life of David Gale for the first time yesterday to.Thats ANOTHER great movie to watch sometime.Shes extremely pretty in that movie to.wow I cant believe theres just the 3 of us who are Kate Winslet fans. sad

i really like sense and sensibility... sad

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:28 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

cool
i love titanic
its the bomb even though the others are good too

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 06:15 PM
caballera

I chose other. Why? ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND. Sooo good. Go check it out and if you're ify, trailer at www.budweiser.com/1 It's amazing, right on par with Adaptation and Being John Malkovich (all Charlie Kaufman films). She's also great in Heavenly Creatures. This poll is not complete.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:20 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Who else votes that this poll is not complete?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:21 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Just one more thing. Anyone else seen Heavenly Creatures besides me? It's one of Peter Jackson's first films.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:22 AM
Line
Sarkz

Yes - strange film. A bit depressing though, isn't it?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 11:03 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Titanic

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 11:45 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

She's good smile
A bit odd in Quills erm

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:34 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Oh yeah, Heavenly Creatures is definitely depressing but most of all disturbing. It's done really well though.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:35 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I really liked Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:36 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joffy

I met Kate when I was little. Coz her family is lives locally round me. Her uncle used to be the chef for this big arts place which had a restaurant and bar etc. My family knew him quite well, and sometimes Kate would come along, and me and my brother would play with her on the swings. She probably wouldn't remember me now, what with her bein' a big actress and wot not.

I loved her Sense & Sensibility. Also loved Alan Rickman in that too.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:50 AM
Joffy is currently offline Click here to Send Joffy a Private Message Find more posts by Joffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote