KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Ashton Kutcher

WAT MOVIE SHOULD ASHTON DO NEXT?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HORROR 5 31.25%
COMEDY 5 31.25%
ROMANCE 2 12.50%
FAMILY 1 6.25%
THRILLER 2 12.50%
DRAMA 0 0%
MUSICAL 1 6.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ashton Kutcher
Started by: SWSsuperfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWSsuperfan
THE ULTIMATE SWS FREAK!!!

Laugh Ashton Kutcher

eek! anyone here like Ashton?
i think he's pretty funny!
and i like this photo of him!
eek!

Attachment: ashton.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

ugh so freekin hott!*drools*

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 10:31 AM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I thought Ashton was cool until he decided to go out with Demi Moore. That just put a bad taste in my mouth. The age difference between them is truly sickening.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:11 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan

i know!
but she does look good for her age!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:16 AM
SWSsuperfan is currently offline Click here to Send SWSsuperfan a Private Message Find more posts by SWSsuperfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan

what about seann do you like him?love

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Looking good or not, there are some things that just aren't right, and that is one of them. Looking that good doesn't mean you should date people who are young enough to be your children.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan

my answer is.....yes

Last edited by SWSsuperfan on Oct 26th, 2003 at 11:22 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:19 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Ehhhhh, he's ok I guess. I watched his diary show on mtv, he seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:20 AM
SWSsuperfan

i think he's talented!

Last edited by SWSsuperfan on Oct 26th, 2003 at 11:41 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:23 AM
SWSsuperfan

i have alot of photos! embarrasment big grin

Attachment: many faces.jpeg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:25 AM
SWSsuperfan

i prefered it when Ashton was dating Brittany Murphy! stick out tongue

Last edited by SWSsuperfan on Oct 26th, 2003 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:39 AM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

ashton is hott!!!! love
i dont think the age gap between them shouldn't really matter...look at catherine zeta jones and micheal douglas.

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:54 AM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

ashton is very hot and i see you decided to use the pic i posted wink

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 03:10 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

the weird thing about ashton that really throws me off is that he used to be a model. i cant believe that chris rock or someone else hasnt slammed him for that one. he just seems so anti-modeling ant-sissy boy stuff. i would love to see someone make fun of him for being a model. his show punked is sometimes pretty funny though

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:44 PM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

the age difference gap is just crap If ur happy and you know it clap ur hands whistle

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWSsuperfan

yeah thanks fo the pic silver_tears!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:57 PM
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i think its cool hes with demi moore. it would be weird to be demi's daughter though cause you'd probably have a huge crush on your mom's boyfriend

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:08 PM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't usually think age is a really big deal unless it is that big of an age difference. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashton turns around dates Demi's daughter someday stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:41 AM
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by ahaetrkarykl
the weird thing about ashton that really throws me off is that he used to be a model. i cant believe that chris rock or someone else hasnt slammed him for that one. he just seems so anti-modeling ant-sissy boy stuff. i would love to see someone make fun of him for being a model. his show punked is sometimes pretty funny though

I think that might be because he was doing it to help raise money to find a cure for a sickness his brother has.. then people discovered him as an actor and then he got his career started with That 70's Show.. I forget what disease his brother has though.. anyways here's a hot pic of Ashton big grin

Attachment: ashton hot pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:17 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

Ashton is so funny!!

quote:
Originally posted by cogger15
ashton is hott!!!! love
i dont think the age gap between them shouldn't really matter...look at catherine zeta jones and micheal douglas.

Yeah, look at Celine Dion and Rene Angelil ...

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:13 PM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea there is alot of couples like that stick out tongue but that would be so weird now that i think about it.. blink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:26 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote