KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Best actor of all time

Best actor of all time?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marlon Brando 1 5.56%
Jack Nicholson 3 16.67%
Dustin Hoffman 0 0%
Al Pacino 1 5.56%
Robert De Niro 0 0%
Lawrence Olivier 1 5.56%
Alec Guinness 0 0%
Gene Hackman 0 0%
Sean Connery 2 11.11%
Others 10 55.56%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best actor of all time
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Best actor of all time

In your opinion, who is the best actor of all time? In my opinion, i like specially Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. And yours?

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 09:31 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Sir Christopher Lee - The man is a true legend to the industry, in my opinion he has been the best actor to don the 'cloak and fangs' to play Count Dracula (sorry Bela), his role as Lord Summerisle in the Wicker Man still sends a chill down my spine every-time i view that film and this is without the need for brute strength, new and inventive ways of killing someone and cheesy one liners. His latter roles in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Star Wars Trilogy proves he still has what it takes. Although i'll always remember him for his roles in the Hammer Horror films, his chemistry with (the now sadly departed) Vincent Price and Peter Cushing was second to none. He is definitely one of Britains not to mention the industries greats.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:18 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
04wayne

Hulk Hogan, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarznegger

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:16 AM
04wayne is currently offline Click here to Send 04wayne a Private Message Find more posts by 04wayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT???

Hulk Hogan a great actor??

lol best damn joke i've heard today, lol

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:33 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Why the hell isn't Harrison Ford up there??????
So my vote goes in others without a doubt. HARRISON!

Attachment: 50.gif
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:53 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Britrogue
Why the hell isn't Harrison Ford up there??????

Because he plays the same person in every movie, same facial expressions, he just acts like himself. I can't believe that you are comparing Ford to the likes of Lawrence Olivier, Alec Guinnessr or Gene Hackman. Sean Connery shouldn't even be on this list. Jack Nicholson once again only plays the same character again and again.

And where the hell is Morgan Freeman?!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:04 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Jack Nicholson is my fav. actor

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:07 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Because he plays the same person in every movie, same facial expressions, he just acts like himself. I can't believe that you are comparing Ford to the likes of Lawrence Olivier, Alec Guinnessr or Gene Hackman. Sean Connery shouldn't even be on this list. Jack Nicholson once again only plays the same character again and again.

And where the hell is Morgan Freeman?!

Excuse me? You want to tell me which one of Harrison's other characters could be compared to Allie Fox? And also, Harrison is unfortunately, in real life, a rather boring man. Not somebody you could put in the same catagory as Han Solo.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:10 PM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Of course he is boring, he's a regular guy. He isn't a FBI agent, President, Archeologist/adventurer or intersteller rogue. He plays different characters, but with the same dead pan delivery that he gives an interview with.

When you see him in a movie you see Harrison Ford, not the character. Being in a bunch of good or profitable movies does not make you a great actor.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:18 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Yeah, well, I think a lot of people would disagree with you there, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 02:49 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

I agree, while he has been in some good movies, I wouldn't even think of putting Harrison Ford into the greatest actors list.

Harrison Ford can no where even be compared to Pacino or Nicholson.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:44 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shoe-freak
Jish!!

Originally posted by Britrogue
Yeah, well, I think a lot of people would disagree with you there, but you are entitled to your opinion.

not me, harrison's 60 years old and ( as said before) never changes in any films,

and anyway my vote goes to Viggo Mortensen

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 09:07 PM
shoe-freak is currently offline Click here to Send shoe-freak a Private Message Find more posts by shoe-freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

HULK HOGAN??? WHAT THE ****?

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:33 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

out of those it has to go to Alec Guiness....he has such a range that sometimes its hard to recognise him from film to film...brilliant

they're all superb though but i would have included some newer actors in there...edward norton, benicio del torro, eric bana

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 10:00 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Actors Have Come and gone over the years of ages ranging from 4-44 and more but 3 Actors seemed to Be a Highlight in my eyes. all of them Seem to have Better Acting skills then anyone i ever seen. Here are the lucky 3 to end up on my List

Ioan Gruffud

Rupert Grint

Johnny Depp

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 02:42 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Al Pacino (watch SCARFACE), Sylvester Stallone (watch ROCKY), and Robert DeNiro (watch RAGING BULL) are the 3 best in my opinion. Also notable actors in my opinion are Joe Pesci, Marlon Brando, and John Travolta.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:05 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gshkris7272
Hopeless romantic

Go Charlie Hunnamsmile(L)
harrison ford is a good actor, HE plAys some hard roles(regarding henry)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:09 AM
gshkris7272 is currently offline Click here to Send gshkris7272 a Private Message Find more posts by gshkris7272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Jack Nicholson

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:15 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

I think Ed Norton is a great actor, but its too early in his carear to say he's the best of all time

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:28 PM
REVAN DARKSIDE is currently offline Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm going to go with Peter Sallis.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:22 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote