KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Ewan McGregor

Ewan McGregor
Started by: Ewan Rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ewan Rox

Ewan McGregor

ok y isnt there a thread for this guy!!

He is one of the best actors of this genteration if not ever. he is going to b around for a while. Just look at his range of movies. he is so veristle! he can just play any role and be so convincing! and he is a down to earth funny guy! AND JUST LOOK AT HIM, HE IS SOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!

so what do u guys think about Ewan McGregor!!

oh and if u dont know who he is, u should b ashamed, but here r some of the roles he has played

Moulin Rouge-Christian (my fav.)
Down With Love- Catcher Block
Black Hawk Down-Grimes
and most ppl know him as Obi Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars Prequals. tho they rnt the best of his.
he has a ton of movies!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:44 AM
Ewan Rox is currently offline Click here to Send Ewan Rox a Private Message Find more posts by Ewan Rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

lovelove
he's so hotlove
plus so talentedeek!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:58 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

how about Big Fish yes
Very nice job big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:54 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

He's one of my favorite actors, check my profile
I thought he did a really good job in SW Ep II: AOTC, but I didn't like him in TPM very much.

He's a very talented actor, though I personally think Keanu Reeves will be around longer

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ewan Rox

yea i dont like him in star wars....dont take me wrong he is amazing but its just not his best work.

as for keanu being around longer...i dont think so. i personaly dont think he is all that great of an actor. he has the action movies down (Matrix,Speed things like that) but he isnt to good in others. Ewan on the other hand is excelent in all types of movies, and he has more of a passion for acting. i have heard many times Keanu say he is going to quit sooner or later. never once have u heard ewan say that. he said as long as he can act he will. he loves it.

~Choose Life, CHOOSE EWAN~
"If you miss and hit the wall every now and again, it doesn't matter. Failing's important too."-Ewan McGregor
"Sometimes you're ahead; sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end it's only with yourself.''-Baz Luhrmann
“How amazing was that moment when the elephant craps on screen...There’s not many elephants pooing on the big screen that I can remember. Not enough actually. I’m trying to bring it back.” -Ewan on a scene in Big Fish

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:16 AM
Ewan Rox is currently offline Click here to Send Ewan Rox a Private Message Find more posts by Ewan Rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

ew!! but that pimple right in the middle of his four-had just makes him look hidious, he is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO not my type, urgh!! yuck!!

sean astin is so much hotter...........and a better actor........

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity Plushie

OMG I LOVE Ewan!!! He's my favorite actor!! I don't seem to find many actors who are both sexy, can act, and have such a wide range of good films! I know only 2 other people who are obsessed with him as I am (I have an Obi-Wan stand up in my room ^^wink

Ewan better be around for a long time! I find it so sad that hardly any of the people I talk to have heard of him.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:47 AM
Trinity Plushie is currently offline Click here to Send Trinity Plushie a Private Message Find more posts by Trinity Plushie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i sure as heck don't

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Ewan Rox

as for keanu being around longer...i dont think so. i personaly dont think he is all that great of an actor. he has the action movies down (Matrix,Speed things like that) but he isnt to good in others. Ewan on the other hand is excelent in all types of movies, and he has more of a passion for acting. i have heard many times Keanu say he is going to quit sooner or later. never once have u heard ewan say that. he said as long as he can act he will. he loves it.

Ok, this is a Ewan thread and I dont like it when ppl start comparing but saying Keanu has no passion that's just bull!
He works very hard (true he's not a good actor) but the man busts his ass off.
Keanu has been tru a lot and acting takes up a lot of time. Maybe he just wants a break.
Now has for Ewan...I dont know why but I dont like him. He is really good in Moulin Rouge and Big Fish. He was ok in Trainspotting but I dont know I guess in his interviews he always seem to cocky!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:22 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ewan Rox

ok keanu does work hard and all that but i dunno thats just my impression i dont really pay much attion to him....

Ne ways back on the subject of EWAN...cocky? hahahaha sorry a ewan fan would only know y i am laughing (pillow book, young adam, velvet goldmine. get what i am sayin?) but ne ways he isnt cocky. he might seem like it at first glance but he isnt. he is a down to earth guy who is kind of dorky and u gotta love him. but cocky no, he isnt.

Attachment: small photo shoot ewan.jpg
This has been downloaded 414 time(s).

"If you miss and hit the wall every now and again, it doesn't matter. Failing's important too."-Ewan McGregor
"Sometimes you're ahead; sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end it's only with yourself.''-Baz Luhrmann
“How amazing was that moment when the elephant craps on screen...There’s not many elephants pooing on the big screen that I can remember. Not enough actually. I’m trying to bring it back.” -Ewan on a scene in Big Fish

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:37 AM
Kes
Philie

I didnt say he is, I said he seems.
I guess he just go on my nerves at some point and now I dont really like him.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 09:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ewan Rox

yea ok, u dont have to like him. More EWAN for ME! big grin

Attachment: golf sweater tounge.jpg
This has been downloaded 406 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 10:34 PM
thorC

Trainspotting / Star Wars/ Mulin Rouge/ Big Fish - he is one of talented actors. who's care is he sexy or not or cocky or what ever. but didn't show his talented off in Down With Love.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 03:46 PM
thorC is currently offline Click here to Send thorC a Private Message Find more posts by thorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anais

Ewan is the best he's my romantic hero from Moulin Rouge, "the best" druggie in Trainspotting and the best singer ever! smile

nice ppl:Clovie

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 06:36 PM
Anais is currently offline Click here to Send Anais a Private Message Find more posts by Anais Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anais

have anyone seen "shallow grave"?

cool dudes:Clovie

Attachment: instyle.jpg
This has been downloaded 373 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 06:46 PM
Anais is currently offline Click here to Send Anais a Private Message Find more posts by Anais Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

dont like him... sorry.. but i can see why others do..

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:56 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

Ewan is amazing. i started liking him after watching 'A life less ordinary'.
To be truthful i havn't seen many of ewan's movies... but from what ive seen he's great.
I just finished watching Big Fish 2day and wow!! how amazing was his performance! yes
Ewan is definatley a great actor.... and whats better? He's sexy too! whistle

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 03:51 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Love Ewan Mcgregor

i love Ewan Mcgreger hes one of my favourite Actors in the world! he was great in Big Fish i probably wouldn't have liked the movie as much if Ewan didnt play Edward Blume. But the movie that made me really like him was Moulin Rouge one of my top 5 favourite movies...he was just so good and his voice was beautiful him and Nicole had great chemisty! does anyone else like Ewan?

Attachment: malom06[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 358 time(s).

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:55 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

big grin

Attachment: malom05[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 380 time(s).

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:56 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i didtn really like big d=fich but he acted good in it

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:09 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote