KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Bill Murray

Bill Murray
Started by: caballera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
caballera

Bill Murray

I'm very disappointed in the lack of Bill Murray too. Lost in Translation totally revived him though he did a fabulous job in The Royal Tenenbaums too. He's coming out in this film called Coffee and Cigarettes. He plays himself (trailer here ) It looks really funny. Who else loves Bill?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 07:59 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I do, he's really hot too.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I've never looked at him that way, but I think he's an incredible actor. Did you check out the trailer for Coffee and Cigarettes? If so, what do you think?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:59 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

DOES NO ONE LIKE BILL MURRAY? The man's a comedic genius!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:49 AM
Solo

Oh Man Coffe and Cigs was a classic movie. I downloaded the bootleg it was tight. And Billy Murray he's awesome. He was great in Lost In Translation and Groundhog Day.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:52 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Did you see the old Coffee and Cigarettes or the new one? There's an old version with only two shorts but the new one has 11. Also, I could give you an entire lecture about bootlegging, but i'm not going to. It's just in the end, it sucks for anyone who is or ever wants to be a filmmaker...any aspect of filmmaking. The End. GLAD TO HEAR IT WAS GOOD. I can't wait.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:08 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Was he the guy in groundhog day. That movie was so cool.
And Ghostbusters, that was a good movie as well.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:26 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Yeah, he was in both those movies. I can't believe that was a situation of "was he that guy in..." Bill's a big time celebrity, but at least you got the movies straight and therefore, know who he is.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:55 AM
methinkalexahot
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
I do, he's really hot too.

i thought you were a boy

7..8 better stay up late
9..10 start over again

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:02 AM
methinkalexahot is currently offline Click here to Send methinkalexahot a Private Message Find more posts by methinkalexahot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

You never know...he/she still could be a boy.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:12 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'm not a boy, I'm a girl. Is Bill married? because on Celbs uncensored he was spotted hanging out with director of lost in translation.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:20 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I don't know whether or not he's married, but the director (Sofia Coppola) is married... hmmm!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:06 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 04:33 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 04:33 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 04:34 AM